OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Th?id=OIP.2MIq9TpZ7QwJeXx0qFFAtwHaHa&pid=15POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Zap-Comic-Book-Bazinga
POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Giphy

POOFness for JAN 22: Midweek by ZAP 01-22-20
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Jan-2020 17:43:06
www.rumormill.news/139313

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Midweek by ZAP 01-22-20
Date: Wed, January 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

TODAY A BIT MORE FOCUS ON THE COMING EARTH CHANGES. MANY ARE HERE NOW, BUT THE REAL ROCK AND ROLL OF THIS PLANET IS IN THE BEGINNING STAGES AS MANY HAVE TRIED TO PUT FORWARD TO MAINSTREAM NEWS.

THIS IS THE COMPLETE ARTICLE ON THE CURRENT GEOLOGICAL STATE, AND I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN IT. IT SPEAKS QUITE WELL FOR ITSELF.

WHY ARE VOLCANOES ALL OVER THE GLOBE SUDDENLY SHOOTING GIANT CLOUDS OF ASH MILES INTO THE AIR?
Michael Snyder
January 13th, 2020

This article was originally published by Michael Snyder at The End of the American Dream.

There certainly hasn’t been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the horrific earthquake swarm that Puerto Rico is currently experiencing. More than 1,000 earthquakes have rattled Puerto Rico so far, and as you will see below, it was just hit by another very large earthquake.

But right now volcanic eruptions have taken center stage. In particular, a massive eruption in the Philippines is making headlines all over the world, but what most people don’t realize is that several other volcanoes have also blown their tops in spectacular fashion within the past week. Suddenly, volcanoes all over the globe are shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air, and this is greatly puzzling many of the experts.

Let’s review what we have witnessed over the past 7 days.

Last Tuesday, one of the most important volcanoes in Alaska shot hot ash 25,000 feet into the air…

Shishaldin Volcano erupted at 5 a.m. Tuesday, the Alaska Volcano Observatory announced, and sent up an initial ash cloud to 19,000 feet. Clouds initially obscured the mountain, but satellite imagery confirmed the ash cloud, U.S. Geological Survey geophysicist Hans Schwaiger said.

Seismicity diminished for a few hours, but it then increased again. During the increase, the volcano spewed an ash cloud to 25,000 feet, the observatory announced. The later eruption increased the volume of ash.

There are 5280 feet in a mile, and so we are talking about an ash cloud nearly 5 miles high.

Then on Thursday, Mt. Popocatepetl in Mexico shot hot ash nearly 4 miles into the sky…

Mexico’s Popocatépetl volcano burst to life on Thursday in a spectacular gush of lava and clouds of ash that hurled incandescent rock about 20,000 feet into the sky.

The dramatic explosion of the active stratovolcano, a little over 40 miles southeast of Mexico City, was captured on video by Mexico’s National Center for Disaster Prevention, CENAPRED.

Those that follow my work on a regular basis already know that I am deeply concerned about Mt. Popocatepetl. It has the potential to create the worst natural disaster in the modern history of North America because it is quite close to Mexico City. The following summary of the potential threat that Mt. Popocatepetl poses comes from one of my previous articles…

Approximately 26 million people live within 60 miles of Popocatepetl’s crater, and so we are talking about the potential for death and destruction on a scale that is difficult to imagine. In ancient times, Mt. Popocatepetl buried entire Aztec cities in super-heated mud, but then it went to sleep for about 1,000 years. Unfortunately for us, it started waking up again in the 1990s, and now this is the most active that we have seen it ever since the volcano originally reawakened.

Let us hope that Mt. Popocatepetl settles down because the death and destruction that a catastrophic eruption would cause would be off the charts.

Meanwhile, down in South America the Sabancaya volcano in Peru just shot a plume of volcanic ash approximately 24,000 feet into the air…

Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Buenos Aires warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 24000 ft (7300 m) altitude or flight level 240 and is moving at 15 kts in S direction.

But hardly anyone is paying any attention to what just took place in Peru because of what just happened in the Philippines.

On Sunday, Taal volcano roared to life, and it is being reported that the eruption sent “steam, ash, and pebbles up to 10 to 15 kilometers (6 to 9 miles) into the sky”.

Can you imagine that?

According to USA Today, ash has already reached Manila, and “red-hot lava” has started gushing out of the volcano…

Red-hot lava gushed from of a Philippine volcano on Monday after a sudden eruption of ash and steam that forced villagers to flee and shut down Manila’s international airport, offices and schools.

There were no immediate reports of casualties or major damage from Taal volcano’s eruption south of the capital that began Sunday. But clouds of ash blew more than 100 kilometers (62 miles) north, reaching the bustling capital, Manila, and forcing the shutdown of the country’s main airport with more than 240 international and domestic flights cancelled so far.

Unfortunately, authorities are warning that the worst may still be yet to come.

In fact, they are telling us that a “hazardous explosive eruption” could literally happen at any moment…

“The earthquakes were strong, and it felt like there was a monster coming out” as in the movies, Cookie Siscar, who had left the area and was relaying a report from her husband, Emer, a poultry farmer, told the Times.

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology increased its threat level for Taal Volcano to four out of five, saying that a “hazardous explosive eruption” could happen at any minute

Meanwhile, we continue to see unusual earthquake activity all over the globe.

After already experiencing more than 1,000 earthquakes since the beginning of 2020, Puerto Rico was hit by a magnitude 5.9 quake on Saturday…

A magnitude 5.9 quake shook Puerto Rico on Saturday, causing further damage along the island’s southern coast, where previous recent quakes have toppled homes and schools.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 8:54 a.m. (1254 GMT) quake hit 8 miles (13 kilometers) southeast of Guanica at a shallow depth of 3 miles (5 kilometers).

For quite a while, I have been warning that our planet is becoming increasingly unstable and that the shaking is only going to get worse.

I know that a lot of people didn’t believe me at first, and that is okay.

After the events of the last few days, perhaps a few more people will start to understand what is going on.

There have always been earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, but for most of our lives, we have been able to assume that our planet is generally stable.

Unfortunately, that is no longer a safe assumption.

We have entered a period of time when all of the old assumptions will no longer apply, and everything that can be shaken will be shaken.

About the Author: I am a voice crying out for change in a society that generally seems content to stay asleep. My name is Michael Snyder and I am the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, End Of The American Dream and The Most Important News, and the articles that I publish on those sites are republished on dozens of other prominent websites all over the globe. I have written four books that are available on Amazon.com including The Beginning Of The End, Get Prepared Now, and Living A Life That Really Matters. By purchasing those books you help to support my work. I always freely and happily allow others to republish my articles on their own websites, but due to government regulations, I need those that republish my articles to include this “About the Author” section with each article. In order to comply with those government regulations, I need to tell you that the controversial opinions in this article are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the websites where my work is republished. This article may contain opinions on political matters, but it is not intended to promote the candidacy of any particular political candidate. The material contained in this article is for general information purposes only, and readers should consult licensed professionals before making any legal, business, financial or health decisions. Those responding to this article by making comments are solely responsible for their viewpoints, and those viewpoints do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of Michael Snyder or the operators of the websites where my work is republished. I encourage you to follow me on social media on Facebook and Twitter, and anyway that you can share these articles with others is a great help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR OF THE RAT!

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 23, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Do_not_donate
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Do_not_donate
Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
=====
--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum