OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lovely Pics EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lovely Pics EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lovely Pics EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lovely Pics EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lovely Pics EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lovely Pics EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lovely Pics EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lovely Pics EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lovely Pics EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lovely Pics EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lovely Pics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lovely Pics Empty Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:31 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I thought some really cool pics were on the cards today, I hope you enjoy them!!

Lovely Pics 166492517444232535_IS7t07E2_c

Lovely Pics Rtr1v96l_-_australian_farmer_for_2012_poll

http://outpoll.com/australian-outback-landscape-no-water.jpg

https://c479107.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/files/14635/width668/jjy2fr8g-1346027878.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01208/australia_1208791c.jpg

2Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 pm

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, I truly love old pictures like that, especially old buildings in 'ghost' towns across the nation-Old abandoned railroad stations, water tanks, freight yards, western towns,old saloons, proprietary shops, black smithing sheds,old 1800's ranches, anything that shows the splendor of a bygone era!! What history the earth has to offer! :D :cheers:

3Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:48 pm

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, did you ever watch the Disney- Pixar movie of Cars? That was depicting the west, on Route 66, back in the 60's, 70's era- You have to get it and watch it- It is a great Saturday night popcorn and soda night in your livingroom, or at the movies- It is a movie based on the old Nascars races,old gas stations, and Lightening Mcqueen was the main character in this movie, along with Paul Newman and others, they were the voices in each car that was in this little town called 'Radiator' Springs, and best of all, Larry the Cable Guy was 'Mater'- The old wrecker-It is a hoot! Check it out if you haven't already-You will love it!!! :D :!:

4Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL yes we have a 7 year old boy so we have seen everything LOL in saying that I loooooove all animated movies! Cars is a classic too! Billy Connolly did a tour on Route 66 which was really interesting, saw some amazing sights!

I am the same terbs love old historic buildings and I particularly love looking at the old American buildings and barns. There is some awesome scenery over there!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 pm

terbo56

terbo56

There is- I love going to different places to try to find a 'subject' to photograph-I haven't done it 4 a while, and I need to real soon- :oops:

6Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah absolutely. When and 'IF' it Rv's we are going to do a big road trip to some of the places we haven't seen. Even if it doesn't RV we will save to do that trip before we die lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

7Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I really love the top one. great photo!

8Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Looks like we'll have to save our money for doing things, seein's how the RV isn't helping us any at this point- :(

9Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah I know. I am trying app development at the moment so am hoping that will be our saving grace. Do you think the RV will ever happen??

10Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I think so, eventually, but our president wants to tax us for the dinar at 43%- He seems to think he has to get his meathooks into it for taxes, because of the fiscal issues- He's a 'wad'-I think that is why this hasen't happened yet- He wants to wait until 2013, that's when the new taxes will kick in- :twisted: :x :x :x :affraid:

11Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhh ok geez what a douche! I used to like him until you guys educated me!! We already get taxed that if you earn over $100k. Last time I worked which was 3 years ago, I was a real estate agent, I was in the 45% tax bracket, it's absolute crap! You just have to make sure you have plenty of deductions to make sure you get some of that back!

12Lovely Pics Empty Re: Lovely Pics Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:21 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Yeah, I'll have to do some digging-That'll draw a vacuum- {suck}!! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum