Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Large stationary Triangle shaped craft spotted in Akron, Ohio plus MORE
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Shiva: We Are at War. #FireFauci. End the Shutdown.
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet ATLAS Might Be Fragmenting Or It's JUST 'Taking A Breather' Before Another Outburst
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Reputation Managers’ Are Scrubbing Clinton-Epstein Connection from Wikipedia
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunger Games Society - Crashing The Economy By Design - David Icke
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Donald Trump Says The Coronavirus Was “Artificially Induced” plus MORE
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Why Would THEY Want To Cause MASS HYSTERIA? plus more
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Electricity - For Small Towns in South Africa - Calling All Mayors - Michael Tellinger
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyToday at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 8: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Doesn't Like Some Folks Putting Him On Their Radar! Wonder Why?
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE “RECOVERED” FROM THE CORONAVIRUS TESTING POSITIVE AGAIN? plus MORE
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Our Governments and Media Should Be Charged with Terrorism
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Craft Streaks Through Man's Telescope plus MORE
UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE

UFO News ~ Giant metallic disc seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Giant metallic disc with portholes seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma

January 25, 2020    

Shannon was walking with her son to school when she saw a huge metallic disc with portholes in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma on January 20, 2020. The sun was reflecting off of it and although it scared her what she saw, she took a photo of the UFO with her phone.

Shannon states: I can tell you, first of all there was a humming noise that I heard that was not heard by anyone else all the night before.

It was huge, I'd say, maybe 3 football fields wide. It was surrounded by clouds that we're all different colors. It was very low and the top part of it was completely enveloped.

After I dropped my son off at school I came back out and stood amazed, I couldn't believe no one else reported it.

Remarkable; a similar UFO with portholes has been photographed by Daniela in Germany. (See image above).

In the following video Mrmbb333 talks about these two UFOs.

https://youtu.be/GPaxVtrm5ow

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz