Latest topics
» INCREDIBLE UFO TR3B FOOTAGE OVER MINNEAPOLIS MARCH 28TH 2020
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch the Moon Inside the Magnificent "Winter Circle of Stars" *** Superb Stargazing ***
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cigar Shaped Object Seen Near The International Space Station?
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Key To Solving EVERY Problem Is At Out Fingertips - Gregg Braden
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19: Global Ceasefire
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Its Surreal'! Tent Hospital Erected In Central Park, Just Like The Division
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John McAfee: DMT and Other Drugs
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford - Benjamin Fulford 3-30-20… “Abe, Macron, Merkel & Prince Charles to be “coronavirused
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class April 5, 2020~Basics In Water
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A large extremely bright white light caught on video in Bristol, Pennsylvania
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon - Through the Looking Glass, In it Together. plus more
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dr. Strangelove Syndrome' actually exists
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - The Great Plandemic Police State
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 29: 'DON'T GIVE UP" THERE IS STILL TIME TO SEND ME DONATIONS BEFORE YOU DIE OF COVID!!
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Trump Extends Coronavirus Social Distancing Guidelines to April 30th plus MORE
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tweeky Shilcock - on The Great Pandemic III: New Briefings, Restitution and the Big Picture!
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready For Potential Bitcoin And Freedom Killer: IMF To Launch A Global Currency
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh! The Humanity!
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm by oldbeatnik

» Is Humanity about to Experience a Complete Magnetic Pole Shift as Researchers Now Believe?
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized

Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized

She was hit by a car while crossing the street.

Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized Avatar_user_38193_1537205865-32x32
John Vibes
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized Barbara-ziv  

(TMU ) — Dr. Barbara Ziv the forensic psychologist who played a key role in the conviction of Harvey Weinstein by testifying as a witness in his trial was recently hospitalized after being hit by a car.

Not much is known about her condition or the circumstances of the incident aside from the fact that she was hit by a car while crossing the street and is in the hospital with multiple broken bones.
Law and Crime noted that there is no evidence that Ziv’s injuries have anything to do with her role as a witness in the Weinstein trial, but the timing and the fact that Weinstein is notorious for his ruthless intimidation tactics makes the incident suspicious. Weinstein’s reputation led many potential witnesses and even journalists to fear for their lives when dealing with his case.

Ziv took the stand last month as an expert witness in the case against Weinstein where she gave in-depth psychological analysis about why his victims did not initially report the crimes and why survivors of sexual assault will often continue friendships or business relationships with their attackers, especially when that person is extremely powerful and influential as Weinstein was.
As devastating as sexual assault is, most individuals think, ‘Ok, I can put it behind me. I can move on with my life. I don’t want it to get worse. I don’t want this person who sexually assaulted me to ruin my friendships or put my job in jeopardy. I am just going to put it in a box and forget what happened. I don’t want it to get worse, but they can’t,” Ziv said in court.

Ziv also testified as an expert witness in the case against Bill Cosby.
his week, a jury in New York found Harvey Weinstein guilty on charges of rape and criminal sexual act in the first degree. He was initially supposed to be sent to Rikers Island but ended up being diverted to a local hospital after complaining of chest pains.

https://youtu.be/Ix-6fowomu4

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/02/barbara-ziv-harvey-weinstein-trial-hit-by-car-hospitalized.html

Thanks to: https://themindunleashed.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized 87469388_10156554630645916_3711570592420331520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=AyiyuG44tMQAX-Y_FMy&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum