OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! Giphy

POOFness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 15-Mar-2020 19:12:25
www.rumormill.news/142381
POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: "Fear Is A Liar"
Date: Sun, March 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Zach Williams Lyrics

"Fear Is A Liar"

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-sz-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=sz&p=UTBE+ZACH+WILLIAMS+SING+FEAR+IS+A+LIAR#id=1&vid=9adfe57c08c0c8e3baf25c4ff0fee325&action=click

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We see and we can relate to the pain and fear and the denial that is pressing forward outward and around all of the populace about the viral outbreak. We can tell you that it won’t be long lived. It is not going to hit nearly as hard as the over hyped media want you to believe. But nonetheless, take the precautions that you know to take.

Those who have signed off to leave will do so. Those who want to believe they are safer and can survive will for the most part survive. The others will be ambivalent and not care one way or the other. Some do care if they go or stay and some are fully in fear and others are resigned they are in the twilight days of their lives. Be assured nobody is up for grabs and no one is set to leave unless they want to.

There are many good things coming out of this insanity but most can’t see it because of the disheveled state of the media and the supply lines.

Take precautions and do the things you know to do. Use common sense and STAY out of fear.

Just be still and sense the shifting sands and the bewilderment of the group that is trying to make sense out of things they cannot.

In regards to the awaited changes, there will be a slip up and the cat will be out of the bag. The troops will be receiving and the bankers won’t be able to stop it.

It appears that funds will be coming within the month. It is on the table right now!

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

The Corona Virus - Psalm 23

Plan on eventually getting it.
Plan on getting over it.
Plan on some day talking about it.
But never plan on dying from it.

Planning on dying, eventually, someday,
is a mortal's continual work in progress.
Something to be done everyday, virus or not.
There's always something more, is there not?

But at least do something.
Make a plan.
Have a plan.
Keep to your plan, and be flexible.

What do you do? And when? And how?
(The questions come flooding in).
Only when the sound of it, "I will fear no evil",
enters in, will the healing that matters - begin.

PP Update:
I defer to Poof's statement above: It appears that funds will be coming within the month. It is on the table right now!....Poof

Namaste

Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

EVER SINCE THE CONJOB-19 CAME OUT,
A
ND JERZY KNOWS CONS!!

POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! Canstock19497444

IT WAS NOT REALLY CLEAR WHAT THE PURPOSE WAS UNTIL THE PROTESTS IN HONG KONG DISAPPEARED. NOW WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION, IT IS ALL TOO CLEAR FOR THOSE THAT REVERSE-ENGINEERED THE CONJOB.

FIRST THE PROTESTS STOPPED AND THE DAILY INSANITY IN HONG KONG VANISHED. BORDER CLOSURES FORCED CABAL VEGGIES TO COME OUT OF HIDING AND SCURRY TO THEIR BUNKERS (CAGES) THUS EXPOSING THEMSELVES AND MAKING IT MUCH EASIER FOR THE GOOD GUYS TO FETCH THEM FOR FURTHER DISPOSITION.

THE MARKETS CORRECTED A BIT AS IT NEEDED TO. INTERESTINGLY, THE SHANGHAI INDEX SEEMED TO BE UNAFFECTED. BUT THE NEW YORK SIDE RALLIED BACK UP AFTER THE MOST LOSSES IN THE LONGEST TIME AND THAT JUST SHOWS THAT THE ECONOMY IS PRETTY STRONG TO WITHSTAND SUCH A HIT.

JUST FROM THESE 3 ITEMS, I CHANGED THE NAME TO CONJOB-19 AS THAT STRUCK ME AS MORE ACCURATE.

YESTERDAY, ANONYMOUS POSTED INFORMATION THAT CORROBORATES WHAT I SAID MORE THAN A WEEK AGO TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN, AND TO PREPARE FOR MORE STUFF – SOME GOOD SOME NOT SO GOOD.

THE LINK IS HERE AND I POST THE TRANSCRIPT BELOW THIS MESSAGE. IT SHOULD BE POSTED EVERYWHERE BY NOW I THINK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8c4QM_xcSc

A WHILE AGO I ALSO MENTIONED THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT STOCKING UP WITH FOOD, WATER AND OTHER SUPPLIES AND I HOPE READERS LISTENED. NOW WE ARE SEEING SHELVES BEING EMPTIED AT GROCERY STORES AND HOUR LONG LINEUPS. BUT DO NOT PANIC. RESTOCKING IS HEIGHTENED AND I THINK EVERYBODY WILL BE ABLE TO GET WHAT THEY NEED WITHOUT GETTING SILLY ON THE LINEUPS.

THE CONJOB-19 IS NOT A JOKE. IT IS A BIO-WEAPON MAKE NO MISTAKE. IT IS EXTREMELY INFECTIOUS WITH A HIGH KILL RATE THAT IS MAINLY REFLECTED BY WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS, OTHERWISE IT PASSES LIKE ANY OTHER COLD OR FLU. THE VIRUS WILL RUN ITS COURSE AND DISAPPEAR BUT IN THE MEANTIME, YOU MUST TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION TO SAFETY YOUR HEALTH. TAKING OIL OF OREGANO EVERY DAY AS A SAFEGUARD SEEMS TO WORK VERY WELL. THOSE THAT COULD AFFORD LAPIS PRODUCTS ALSO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF KEEPING IT AT BAY.

IN ADDITION, GO SEE “HOW TO KILL CORONAVIRUS”

http://futureworldnow.com/

AND
https://vashiva.com/time-for-truth-on-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR22-LG_MdEmpbtZ3NcfHslZs4zKrJ4D-wZ-lEFWWVsde3qm1zxZEaRreEU

IN RELATED NEWS, AND AFTER DEEP CONSULTATIONS WITH MISS PHIPPS OUR ERSTWHILE HEAD OF PIG MARKETING, THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS ARE DOING THEIR PART AND HAVE CONTRACTED WITH AN ELBONIAN MANUFACTURER TO CREATE SPECIAL FLY-95 SURGICAL MASKS TO FIT OVER THE NOSE OF ALL JET AIRCRAFT TO PROTECT FLYERS.

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN IN STRINGENT LABORATORY TESTS TO STOP 100% OF ALL INFECTED BATS FROM PENETRATING.

AIR ITALIA WAS THE FIRST CUSTOMER AND HAD THE GOVERNMENT REQUISITION HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFTS TO HELP WITH MASK FITTINGS. GERMANY IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND SCRAMBLING TO BUILD SPECIAL 3D PRINTERS TO KEEP UP WITH THE DEMAND BECAUSE ELBONIA IS OVERLOADED AS IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO SEW THE DONATED CLOTHES THEY RECEIVE FROM POOR PEOPLE IN THE USA INTO A MASK.

LAMBORGHINI HAS OFFERED TO DESIGN THESE PRINTERS SO THEY GO FASTER, AND SUGGESTED THEY BE PAINTED A BRAND NEW COLOR CALLED CORONA RED WITH RACING STRIPES. FITTED WITH RACING TIRES, THESE 3D PRINTERS WOULD BE ABLE TO QUICKLY GO FROM PLANE TO PLANE PRINTING MASKS OVER THE NOSE CONES AT A MUCH FASTER RATE. THE AMG DIVISION OF MERCEDES IS WORKING ON A TWIN TURBO VERSION WITH ADAPTIVE AIR SUSPENSION WITH HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT.

SEND YOUR USED CLOTHES TO ANGELA MERKEL, CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY. SHE WILL BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. MENTION ZAP AND THE PIGS.

THE FAMOUS FLYING PORKERS ALSO OBSERVED ONE JET FROM INDIA ON THEIR REGULAR PATROL AND IN MID FLIGHT, SOMEBODY APPARENTLY SNEEZED AND THE WHOLE PLANELOAD OF PASSENGERS RUSHED OUT THE EXIT DOORS TO SIT ON TOP OF THE AIRCRAFT AND THE WINGS VERY MUCH LIKE THEIR DAILY COMMUTE ON TRAINS. THE PIGS ARE NOW WORKING ON A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT SOLUTION TO ATTACH LINES TO THE FUSELAGE SO THEY CAN HOLD ON. THE NEW PRODUCT IS BEING TESTED WITH A LARGE SUCTION CUP, A ROPE, AND SOME VELCRO. AIR INDIA HAS PLACED ORDERS.

AND HERE IS A BRIEF HISTORY OF VIRUSES OVER THE LAST DECADES:

2002 • Nile virus is going to kill us all.
2004 • SARS virus is going to kill us all.
2005 • Bird flu is going to kill us all.
2009 • Swine flu is going to kill us all.
2014 • Ebola virus is going to kill us all.
2016 • Zika virus is going to kill us all.
2020 • Corona virus is going to kill us all.

IN THE MEANTIME OUR FUNDING REMAINS UNAFFECTED AND STILL MOVING FORWARD ALTHOUGH IT SLOWED A BIT BECAUSE OF THE CONJOB. IT IS STILL VERY MUCH ONLINE AND WE EXPECT RESULTS THIS WEEK.

BE SAFE, BE WELL, AND LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER. AVOID CONTACT WITH OTHERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR NOW TO CONTAIN WHATEVER CAN BE CONTAINED. ABOVE ALL DO NOT BE AFRAID, JUST SENSIBLE.

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AS OUR RESOURCES ARE WAY DOWN BECAUSE OF THE SLOWDOWN BUT WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HELP THIS WEEKEND WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH. THAT IS A BIG HINT AS I AM DOING MY BEST TO STAY AWAY FROM SOS’S.

IN THE MEANTIME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, GO WATCH THE NEW YORK CONCERT OF DIMASH AND REFRESH YOUR SOUL. HE IS EPITOMIC OF OUR FUTURE BEING OUR KIDS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScnBwISl3ZY

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 15, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

¨ITS GO TIME¨ BY ANONYMOUS SOURCE, 14 MARCH
From Anonymous source.

Q has posted today stating it’s “go time”. My husband is an Army vet and he said “Rig for Red” meant they had to changeover to their red lights on their gun sights and equipment right before attacking the enemy, so the enemy wouldn’t see them coming.

This means mass arrests and we know this is going to happen worldwide, so they needed a cover to restrict travel and get people prepared to have an interruption in supplies while a financial reset and the arrests occur. President Trump is trying to tell Americans to be prepared under the guise of a pandemic.

The stock market needs to adjust down in order to do a complete reset and move us to a gold backed currency and get rid of the Fed. The stock market has been falsely inflated for awhile.

The CV is the perfect “crisis” to make a lot of it work. Travel will likely shut down for a brief period and maybe all schools and universities will be shut down so kids are home safe with their parents when the arrests occur. We could even have a period of Marital Law to suppress opportunities for looting and riots.

[Keeping people away from large crowds minimizes false flags, mass shootings, or other catastrophic events. Can't have a school shooting if the kids aren't in school. - M]

Having the CV crisis allows POTUS to shut down our borders so Homeland Security and our military can focus on keeping peace. Also, POTUS said everything with the CV will be over in April. He said it because he knows it is fake and they plan to take action in March and by April, the American public will be informed of what has occurred and why.

India had a full on celebration when POTUS visited. It is because he has struck a deal with India to start producing many of the things we were having China produce cheaply and it will help India A LOT. I think China’s leader is in on it with Trump, possibly.

When Trump visited China, he took him to the Forbidden City and this has never been done with another world leader; likely to have complete privacy to plan. China has a Deep State, too, that is teamed up with our CIA and Deep State bad actors; the Clintons, Bidens, Romney, Feinstein and others.

Doug Collins, Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and Mark Meadows were all supposedly exposed to CV. What better way to explain their upcoming absence in DC than quarantine at their homes? Q already told us when the mass arrests happen, POTUS will be safely out of the country.

AF1 can fly continuously, if needed, because it can be refueled in the air. President Trump is taking his present and future cabinet members with him in AF1 to keep them out of harm’s way and it won’t alert anyone that he is taking them all with! He already announced Mark Meadows will be his new Chief of Staff.

The “quarantine centers” have all been set up in areas where the concentration of sealed indictments are the highest. This explains why there is barbed wire slanted inward at one I saw in a video. These will be detention centers for the many criminals and traitors. They may even be set up as prisons with the sheer number of them.

Gitmo has had a multi-million $ upgrade that is completed. A new head judge has been sent to Gitmo. There was a large amount of our troops sent to Gitmo for a 2 year assignment last Summer. There were $millions spent just upgrading the Justice buildings and lawyer offices at Gitmo and another military base in the US.

I truly believe Trump, Gen Kelly and Gen Mattis are not on bad terms. I believe it is all an act to take them out of DC and allow them to fly under the radar so they could be at Gitmo and the other base to get everything set up for the military tribunals.

The same goes for Sessions; he knows all of it because he was AG while the investigations were occurring and sealed indictments were ramping up. He likely recused himself from the Russia investigation to be able to focus on the other investigations and sealed indictments. He supposedly left on bad terms with POTUS, but I’ll bet he’s been working under the radar since he left DC to get everything ready.

Trump has replaced many of the Obama judges and others who would not do the right thing when the mass arrests occur. That took a long time to get them confirmed and placed strategically where they will be needed. He has the majority of the SCOTUS.

Justice Roberts is highly compromised and will either be replaced with another Conservative Justice or has been given a deal to go along with ruling against any attempts to stop justice being served to the criminals and traitors in our government.

There have been a lot of National Guard and military equipment movement under the guise of a State of Emergency for the CV. They are getting into place to help deal with any civil unrest that will occur when people freak out over the arrests or groups like ANTIFA try to start problems because they have been paid by Soros to do so.

The internet, or at least all social media, will likely go dark, so don’t panic if it happens. It won’t be forever. They tested taking down specific platforms and cell service a couple of times. The CIA’s satellites have been shut down, so they have been blinded. I find it interesting, also, that Gina Haspel was at the last SOTU address smiling ear to ear. CIA directors rarely, if ever, attend SOTU addresses.

The Queen of England was locked out of Windsor Castle, briefly on Friday, for the first time ever. It was a marker to tell those following Q that it’s time.

A Q post from September of 2018 read:

Castle Lock.

Q

Then the one directly after it read:

Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Q

P atriots
A re
N ow
I n
C ontrol in the UK and DC

“Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing” -Q

Trump wore a bright yellow tie in India and today at the CV press conference. He is telling us there is no virus because it is the exact same color as the maritime flag that represents the vessel has no infected people on board. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Every state reporting the most cases and deaths are all Sanctuary States run by Democrat bad actors in an attempt to get funding for the virus since Trump has cut off any Federal funds for Sanctuary States.

Do you see it now??

Trump and Pence have been flying all over, attending group events, hugging people, shaking hands... They are not worried because the Cvirus is fake

-Be ready for Martial Law
-Be ready for schools to shut down
-Be ready for travel to be restricted
-Be ready for the internet to go down
-Be ready with supplies to get you through until it’s over
-Be ready to tell everyone panicking when it happens that it is all planned

Anonymous

https://www.oneworldofnations.com/2018/01/our-last-stand-report-9-exposing-biggest-fraud-on-earth.html
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Anonymous Source It's Go Time 3-14-2020

Anonymous Source It's Go Time 3-14-2020

Preview YouTube video Dimash Kudaibergen's concert in New York Dec 10, 2019

Dimash Kudaibergen's concert in New York Dec 10, 2019

Preview YouTube video Cleaning House: The Storm

DID YOU KNOW?

With all GCR/RV hype going on, there are still the underlining issues not resolved or at least not made public. One of the major factors is gold backing currencies which appears to be the main staple for the event to transact. In March of 2018, the 115th Congress, H.R 5404 was introduced by Congressman Mooney of West Virginia. The bill was introduced but had zero activity in the 115th Congress and by the end of the session was wiped from the table, as all bills not voted for are. It was reintroduced May 7th 2019 in the 1st session of the 116th Congress, again by Mr. Mooney, as H.R. 2558. We are now in the second session of the 116th Congress and again the bill has had zero activity.

From the Congressional Record, Volume 166 (2020)
H.R. 2558 — A bill to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold; to the Committee on Financial Services.
By Mr. MOONEY of West Virginia.

Most are unaware of how gold values work as related to the U.S. gold reserves. The Department of the US Treasury records official U.S. gold reserve at the values stated in 31 USC § 5116-5117 (statutory rate) (also referred to as “Book Value”) which has held to this day at $42.2222 USD per Fine Troy Ounce of gold.
The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 required the Federal Reserve System to transfer ownership of all of its gold to the Department of the Treasury. The “statutory price” of gold is set by law. It does not fluctuate with the market price of gold and has been constant at $42 2/9, or $42.2222, per fine troy ounce since 1973.

Before World War 2, the US gold reserves were more than two times the size they are now. Following the 1933 and 1934 gold confiscation and a near, 70% US dollar devaluation to gold, the United States built its Official Gold Reserves to a peak of over 20,000 tons or over 643 million troy ounces of gold by the early 1950s.

During the 1960s, tens of thousands of US gold reserve tons were spent (mostly shipped to London and Europe) in an ongoing attempt at suppressing the price of gold near the official $35 oz. USD price at the time. By late 1968, gold was being demanded by many of our foreign creditors over U.S. dollars, thus causing our monetary system to be changed to full fiat currency standard shortly after that. This was done to protect the remaining reserves that are earmarked for the Fed-held gold certificates.

As of November 30, 2018, the US Treasury claims that there is 261,498,926 oz. of gold bullion in official US Gold reserves. And according to the Department of the Treasury “Bureau of the Fiscal Service Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve, dated February 29, 2020” the gold reserve remains the same as above. The market value of the gold reserves based on the London Gold Fixing as of September 28, 2019 was $388.4 billion

The gold reserve held by the Department of the Treasury is partially offset by a liability for gold certificates issued to the Federal Reserve Banks at the “statutory rate”, which the Treasury may redeem at any time. The gold certificate was used from 1863 to 1933 in the United States as a form of paper currency. Each certificate gave its holder title to a corresponding amount of gold coin at the “statutory rate” at the time, of $20.67 per troy ounce established by the “Coinage Act of 1834”.

At the official price of $42.22, the Fed’s $11 billion in gold certificates lay claim to 261 million ounces of gold held at the U.S. Treasury ($11,000,000,000/$42.22). So pretty much every bit of the 261,498,927 ounces held at the Treasury is the property of the Fed.

You can now start to see some of the complications involved in marking the official gold price to market. If we set the official price at modern levels, say at $1225 per ounce (this year it has climbed over $1700 per/oz.), the Fed’s $11 billion worth of “gold certificates” would constitute a claim on just 9 million ounces ($11,000,000,000/$1225). That is, of the 261,498,927 ounces held at the Treasury, just 3.4% would be earmarked to satisfy the Fed’s gold certificates. This would deprive the Fed of 96.6% of the ounces that had previously been stored on its behalf. The remaining 252 million or so ounces of gold would then become the property of the U.S. Treasury

The capital gain accrues to whomever has title to the gold. As long as the official gold price stays at $42, the full capital gain on the U.S.'s gold remains the Fed's because the certificates are a claim on the full 261 million ounces ($11 billion / $42). It is only when the official price (statutory rate) is boosted that the Fed starts to give up title (and thus capital gains) to the Treasury. If the price were set to, say, $500, and then the arrangement unwound, the Fed would only get 22 million ounces, forfeiting 239 million ounces, and the gains thereon.

So to go to a gold backed currency, where is the gold to do it? It is a catch 22 for the Treasury. They have not been able to add gold to the reserve because the price tag to acquire it exceeds the “statutory values or book values” so drastically. So, in theory, the U.S. Treasury merely has to raise the “statutory values”, resolve the Fed gold certificates liability and scoop ownership title of (at today’s spot prices) 98% of the remaining ounces of gold. They, again in theory, could set the statutory values so high that the Fed would get next to nothing for the certificates, relatively speaking.

Until this practice is remedied, the functionality of the U.S. gold reserves is in question and in its current behavior cannot be used to back currency. This leaves the U.S. in a position where they have to “lease” the gold from other sources or stick it to the Fed, pay off the gold certificate liability assuming todays spot price of gold, and claim title on the remaining reserves. Consider that the higher the price of gold goes, the more that can be scooped.

And we wonder why the world is in such a financial holocaust. Who knows what sinister activity really goes on behind the scenes? It could be all figured out and the PPT are timing when they will drop it on the public. If you are prone to follow the current narratives, IT IS NOW! I guess we will see soon enough.

DJ

POOPness for MAR 15: "Fear Is A Liar"and I AM ALSO A LIAR! Scamalert
FOR YOUR HEALTH

All of us at sometime or another have suffered from chronic pain.

For Your Health: The testimony below is truly astonishing....

I'm a 79 yr old female- very active- do half marathons- bicycle. For 8 months I've had left knee problems- very painful-a lot of swelling. Also a bakers cyst behind knee. Couldn't squat or run. I was sadly considering whether I could continue my equestrian lifestyle. Life Wave x39 repairs old injuries. I've been on the patch 4 weeks. My knee still a bit swollen, pain minimum, more energy, eyesight improved. Training for next years 10K run. Life Wave x39 has given my life back

www.lifewave.com/kenessie

https://youtu.be/HjMTCdI9qbY

https://youtu.be/bVaN09Pppi8

Susan

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum