OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov Hqdefault

Comet 2I/Borisov first caught skywatchers' attention in late August 2019 when it was officially discovered whizzing through the Solar System on a trajectory that indicated an interstellar origin. This month, astronomers checking in on the object found that something weird was happening. A team based in Poland reported that twice in March so far, Comet Borisov had brightened up. As it zooms away from the Sun, it has been spotted spewing out material in two cometary outbursts. These outbursts show that the comet is disintegrating, according to the Polish astronomers from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and the University of Warsaw who recorded the activity. "This behaviour is strongly indicative of an ongoing nucleus fragmentation," they wrote in a notice posted to Astronomers Telegram. http://www.astronomerstelegram.org/?r... Astronomers will be continuing to closely monitor 2I/Borisov's activity. This may be the end of the line for 2I/Borisov. It looks like that Interstellar Comet came all the way to the Solar System to die. Let's wait and see! Stay Tuned!

https://youtu.be/x3QIHn1nBwo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum