OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reflections: A Journey Within – by SaS, November 12, 2012
Posted on November 13, 2012
This article, the best I think we have ever had from SaS, showed up in my mailbox today. In it SaS reflects on the events of these last days—the many surrounding the election and General Petraeus’ resignation. My impression of it is that from the beginning he conceived it as a whole—not in bits and pieces, and it simply poured forth in one constant stream of emotion, ably laced with accurate knowledge and great wisdom. I feel I can say without any doubt that once you start reading it, you will not be able to put it down.

I believe you will enjoy both the read—and the ride!
~Jean

Granted, this past General Election was the political analog of treachery bordering on the grotesque. For the past several months, we—as a body politic—have suffered continual provocation as a consequence of the nauseating display of sociopathic antagonism culminating in the naked obstruction of Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination. Every neo-conservative radical[1] who could appropriate sufficient publicity deliberately subverted our Nation’s time-honored democratic ideals. We watched in disbelief as machine politics took hold of the democratic process—lawmakers and administrators alike casting fate to the wiles of quantum probability as they labored to rig elections, undermine the fourteenth amendment and subvert The Voting Rights Act of 1965! Billions of dollars were spent—in the form of political speech; that vapid expression of corporate babble uttered by creatures stalking the dark allies of our Nation’s capital greasing palms and spreading the filth of corruption until the very air reeks of the stench of malfeasance. How unbearably asinine their behavior appeared to everyone as the whole world was watching!

Early in the month, pollsters and astute observers began to understand that, despite a monumental effort to abscond the Presidency through swashbuckling intervention and clandestine intrigue, something had gone awry. The incumbent seemed undefeatable. He was rolling through the political countryside as though he were some great siege engine set loose upon the practitioners of financial exploitation! For nearly two weeks leading up to that fateful first Tuesday in November, the Neo-cons continued to belch confidence and radiate a sniggering audaciousness so typical of their trademark attribute—that of a narcissistic braggart. They seemed to be telling the rest of us that “You will elect Mitt Romney and you will like it!” Well, we didn’t like it and we didn’t elect their prancing prince of vulture capitalism either! For the first time that I can remember, the American people “Just said NO!” And, what does that tell us about the sophomoric psychopathy of a fascist sociopath? Yes, brothers and sisters, you’re absolutely right, their manic brain stops and their mouth keeps going!

Yet, another pattern emerges from their deciduous lament: The cognoscenti, having spent the past several months swimming against the international social undercurrent to their origin of birth, have spawned and now appear before us in a great explosion of intellectual vacuity! “Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!”[2] This week, we must endure their titular diagnosis as they anatomize—with petulant conviction—every detail of every decision that was ever made during all of the piracy leading up to Election Day. We’ll get through this; trust me. Of course there will be an obligatory two additional months of agonizing boredom as these same mountebanks offer their intolerable prognosis of a “politically correct” Barack Obama who will “negotiate” his way into an historic obscurity offering the wealthy, landed aristocrats the alleviating comfort of “special consideration” (Hint, hint—are you listening, Mr. President?). You know, dear family … having watched his response, I don’t think that he is … of a mind … to kiss anybody’s ass! It looks as though it’s going to be “Burger King” and, this time around, he’s going to have it his way. Can you spell the word “underestimate” boys and girls?

Let’s take a look at what our lexicographers call a mountebank.

moun·te·bank [moun-tuh-bangk] noun

1. a person who sells quack medicines, as from a platform in public places attracting and influencing an audience by tricks, storytelling, etc.

2. any charlatan or quack.

Do any of you really believe that President Obama won’t employ “The American Way?” Of course you don’t! It’s pay-back time kiddies—time to sweep the damned floor and clean house! Anyone for a game of “Wack-a-mole?” Los cabalistas will be abandoning their ranks to escape low-flying armored drones, I’m sure! One can only guess at the current line-up of “retirees” heading toward the exits; their final act being a gracious, self-deprecating expression of acclamation as they step aside to let another bask in the affluence and absolute power of their former cabinet posts and such selfless humility coming just days after an historic electoral upset too! Funny I don’t remember any of them suggesting they wouldn’t stay on for a second term. Do any of you? Still, the stories abound. Ah, but we must maintain a decorum of political expediency mustn’t we dear family? Yes, we must.

On remorse …

Just two come to mind. General David Petraeus and, of course, the unfortunate Karl Rove. Let’s look at the stories from the perspective of an outside observer completely immobilized by these two caricatural expos—their revelation being the ludicrous burlesque that it is. From an international news journal, the Mail, we read:

“The coterie of officers and advisers surrounding Gen. David Petraeus had become suspicious of the woman, now known to have been his mistress, due to her playful Facebook status updates they claim disclosed sensitive details of military operations in Afghanistan.

Paula Broadwell, the woman who penned the military chief’s biography and ultimately began a romantic relationship with the married 60-year-old, became a cause of concern back in 2009 when those in Petraeus’ inner circle saw her lighthearted postings on the social networking website.”

On a social networking website no less! All such similar disclosures aside, we reluctantly acknowledge that, once again, the U.S. Constitution has been abused like some despondent housewife as we see definitions for “sensitive details” of military operations modified to take on the codification of “lighthearted postings.” Is there no justice? I guess not! If bankers can get away with the annihilation of an entire national economy well then might not a ranking flag officer be undermined by an unrequited lover—his biographer, no less! She knows everything about him! How could such a charming, well-healed Washington socialite have breached beltway etiquette violating the trust of an aging paratrooper in midlife crisis? Here we learn that there is a class of women who demand “compensation” on terms their suitors seldom consider as they become helplessly entangled in the duplicity of an “extra-marital affair.” No doubt the General must have enjoyed tapping her as a “resource,” yes—how playful—but Bradley Manning might not think so, and so we witness the witless abrogation of yet another Constitutional guarantee—that of equal protection under the law. This stuff had been going on since 2009! And, only now, has it come to light that it was a “cause for concern” amongst the nation’s top intelligence aficionados. Apparently, Julian Assange is the desperado of preference and Manning an aimless patriot betrayed by civic virtue. Go figure. The fact that no one is suggesting a breach of “protocol” or a violation of the TOP SECRET security clearance she would have been granted to secure such close proximity to a military theater commander, doesn’t raise eyebrows—eh? You think on that one; but I’ve never seen a swindle pulled off with such impudence in my entire life and I’ve been walking around on this planet for thirty years longer than most of you! We must now ask ourselves: “What can we expect from the CIA in the future?”

The second fascinating and rather newsworthy development began to emerge as the grand faux pas of one Karl Rove—the once and future baronet of our former President George W. As a White House plumber, he exceeded everyone’s expectations including those of his Commander and Chief! My, but how we have fallen from the grace of our luminaries in these heady days of Cosmic Change! We read from his personal web page a somewhat presumptuous and rather prophetic prediction:

“Without twelve toss up states (MN, NV, CO, IA, WI, MI, OH, PA, NH, VA, NC, AND FL), Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are tied at 191 each. I predict Mr. Romney will win FL (29), NC (15), VA (13), NH (4), OH (18), IA (6), CO (9) and Mr. Obama will get MN (10), NV (6), WI (10), MI (16), PA (20). This brings Mr. Romney to 285 Electoral College votes and Mr. Obama to 253. These are just my base predictions and I still think several of these states are too close to call. For example, while I put them in Mr. Obama’s column, I still believe NV, WI, and PA are in play and very winnable for Mr. Romney. If crowds at his recent stops in these states are any indication of his supporters’ enthusiasm, Mr. Romney will likely be able to claim victory in these states as well.”

Well, talk about unabashed enthusiasm, it would appear that the now infamous “Karl Rove Map” (Go here to view it: http://rove.com/election) fell somewhat shy of the accuracy with which, it was claimed, it had been fabricated. And, believe me, the meaning of the word “fabricated” is the key to understanding the pattern of lawless, anti-social, impudence that was in play during the months running up to Election Day. Think about it. He arrived at this conclusion in part because of the “… crowds at his recent stops …” gave purchase to his deduction that “… Mr. Romney will likely be able to claim victory …” An interesting assumption. However, in hindsight, we now know that Mr. Rove neglected to consider Murphy’s law in this account of his decision-making process. After all, Dr. Ron Paul’s phenomenal ascendency to the national political forum exhibited similar performance and he couldn’t even come close to winning the Republican nomination for President! How does such popularity play into a system of “well-regulated choice” anyhow? Had our boy, Karl, neglected to understand a subtle yet overriding dynamic of political conflict? It would appear that he did. In the pages of the journal “Politico” we read:

“The face of the historic $1 billion plan to unseat President Barack Obama and turn the Senate Republican, Rove now finds himself the leading scapegoat for its failure. And he’s scrambling to protect his status as a top GOP moneyman by convincing disappointed donors to his Crossroads groups that he did the best he could with their $300 million.”

He “… did the best he could …” with their billions! Is there no longer any sentiment or loyalty amongst a kleptomaniac feudal fraternity of delusional corporate misfits? They all entrusted their shameless ambitions to this prince of pretense as he fell—headlong—into a hackneyed hypothesis that “bigger is better” dragging all of them with him into his precipitous and frightening descent! Little Karl, again, neglected to remember, from his studies in political science at the University of Utah, the sagacious utterance of one Abraham Lincoln. The 16th President of these United States and a Republican at that, President Lincoln was reported to have said, in one of his speeches at Clinton, Illinois, on September 2nd, 1858:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.”

Instead, Rove became passionately assertive with the convoluted advice of his former boss, George W. Bush who once confidently claimed: “You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.” Alas, our former President was never known for his intellectual agility and so we have the present ill-fated abatement of Mr. Rove’s career as a “political consultant” and “moneyman” in terms that most of us can understand as quite humiliating. Aside from his clamoring effort to “right” himself (You like that play on words, do you?), one cannot presume that his boyish image might dominate the media for much longer. People—his kind of people—won’t relish the companionship of a Neo-conservative shmuck who exhibited absolutely no accountability as he pissed through over a billion dollars of other people’s money shamelessly advocating the law of diminishing returns as a hallmark of “right-minded” thinking (Ah! There I go again! Sorry my darlings but I just can’t help myself!). And, they have themselves to blame! They might have developed a proclivity to discern the stupidity of it all had they not decided to spend billions more on their ridiculous “Geo-engineering” schemes. Hiring a fleet of airliners to dump aluminum oxide, barium salt, and strontium in volumes that stagger our arithmetic aptitudes was an act so typical of their tiny minds. They actually had the unmitigated gall to assume that they could reverse genetic modifications, underway throughout the Galaxy, by applying a pathetic and dimwitted mechanical solution to the threat of “ascension” wherein the rising tide of awareness would raise our species to a higher vibration of consciousness and the next level of density. From Daniel we are “enlightened” to read:

“Geoengineering requires genetic modification to keep the status quo. If removed, nature will reassert itself and start the process of healing. The altered atmosphere and genetically modified organism are seen by nature as an injury and disease—and it can, and will, treat those injuries and kill the disease when given a chance.

The globalists must keep inflicting injury to the ecosystem in order to retain control of it. If they don’t, they’ll lose control of it and it will start to revert to what it should be.”[3]

Since, they are now obviously cash poor and running out of time as we approach the end of the long count, might their final failure be revealed to us as this systematic and indiscernible string of social, political, religious, and financial catastrophes? It would seem so. These events plague their undertakings to the degree that they are consuming themselves in a ferocious and turbulent public exhibition of rampant sophistry and cognitive dissonance! I suppose that I should relent in my scrutiny of Mr. Rove, having laid threadbare the calamity of his insular thinking—my knowing full well that he is, at present, exploring the wisdom of separation. It is an intellectual abstraction, true, but it doesn’t make him any less loathsome a confidante on this journey and, as a matter of record, our sister “Debbie” doesn’t seem to like him very much and our sister “Raine” thinks him a moron. I must concede their observations are pertinent. These attributions are not the cantankerous discourse of a disenfranchised curmudgeon but rather the aggregate expression of exasperation running through the very thoughts of every one of us. So, in their commonality of experience, the suppositions of our two noble sisters must be accepted as the “Truth”—that knowledge which is common to the mind of “the other.” We are one.

On the future fortunes of the privileged …

The “Lame Stream Media” never ceases to amaze me as they are continually divining the future fortunes of humankind! Now, all of us are quite aware of the fact that their entreaties are rooted in fatuous assumption—cognitive brain farts. These people are paid by the Cabal to sit around in a room and “think big thoughts” none of which are heart-based, to be sure, and all of which astonish us in their temerity! Remember the exodus of “Los payasos estúpidos”[4] to which I earlier referred. Among them the pundits claim that Hilary Clinton will be the first woman to become President of these United States. Let’s examine this observation. In the Washington Post we read: “… Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has made clear she plans to leave early in the Obama second term …” And, in an article in the International Business Times we read:

“While most normal Americans are relieved the long 2012 campaign is at last over, for those who can’t stop speculating about the next election are focusing on Hillary Clinton.

Since Clinton’s victorious 2008 rival, Barack Obama, named her as Secretary of State she’s kept quiet, always denying any interest in another run at the White House after her current boss’s second term.

But two days after Obama was re-elected, Politico reported Clinton is the clear favorite among Democrats for 2016. A hypothetical poll found Clinton would take 58 percent of the vote in Iowa, where the first caucuses are held, over Vice President Joe Biden’s 17 percent and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s 6 percent. Elizabeth Warren, who was just elected senator from Massachusetts, polled at 3 percent in the crucial state.”

Read through this quote again but, this time, use your evolving discernment to pick up on the subliminal suggestions couched as relevant fact. First of all most Americans are relieved that the 2012 campaign is over. This establishes the “hook.”[5] It then dives right into speculation asserting that there are many who just can’t wait to vote Mrs. Clinton into the office of the Presidency. In this article, we’re treated to the pedantic declaration that Joe Biden can’t win the nomination and neither can New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Moreover, Elizabeth Warren hasn’t the chance of a snowball in hell of even being considered! In this regard, she appears to be following in the tradition of Dr. Ron Paul as being a dazzling possibility with the least likely chance of winning consideration at her own birthday party let alone the Democratic Party. We have to ask ourselves, could the Democratic Party be governed by such short-sighted people? Of course, then we’d have to answer our own question: “Yes.”

In other articles about Secretary Clinton we are treated to her provenance and extensive resume and skill set. An example from the journal “Politico” November 8, 2012 reads:

“Clinton, particularly, freezes her party’s 2016 nomination process starting at this moment. After barely falling short in 2008 and earning high marks and soaring approval ratings in four years as America’s top diplomat, she unambiguously has the strongest claim on being the next Democratic standard-bearer. If, and it is a big unknown, she wants another shot at the presidency.”

Now, when did this sudden shift in popular appeal occur? Was it before or after the Libyan debacle? Might it have been the consequence of her somewhat unsuccessful trip to China seeking the cooperation of their money managers in the administration’s effort to stabilize the decline of the dollar? Would it have been because of an earlier dispute with President Vladimir Putin in which the press reported:

“The former KGB lieutenant colonel appeared to lash out at U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton — a leading Democratic candidate for president — when one reporter quoted her as saying that former KGB officers have no soul:

“At a minimum, a head of state should have a head,” Putin is reported to have said.

Wise words from President Putin aside, notice the reference to Mrs. Clinton being the “leading Democratic candidate” from an article that was published in “Politico” February 15, 2008! Ostensibly, it could have been a subliminal suggestion that Putin might better consider who he would be dealing with following an Obama administration, but even then, the pundits were involved in audacious fabrication. We’re treated to the mindset of the Cabal as it orchestrates inevitability—or so they would assume that they can. The theme running through all of this is that “We the People” have no voice and are habitually denied the right to self-determination.

But, that’s not what happened on November 6, 2012. On that day the best laid plans of these insufferable rodents were turned upon their heads and the impossible was achieved amidst the quiet desperation of our Nation’s “silent majority.” Those who work in the fields to harvest our food; those who labor in the mines and on the drilling platforms to gather our fuel; those whose constant vigilance makes certain the advent of tomorrow: the honest businessmen, wealthy entrepreneur, the tradesmen, educators, first-responders, doctors, lawyers, public servants—that silent majority—commandeered an election stolen from all of us and then set the pace for elections yet to come. It is difficult for many of us to accept the turnabout as a legitimate consequence of public outrage and personal determination but there it is, nonetheless.

Underestimating “The One”

Your comments do you credit but they still reflect an uncertainty indicative of a people who have not yet accepted their inheritance or acknowledged their power and place in the Cosmos. How many times must you be told that you are Sovereign Integrals of the One Creator/God? How many times must “The One” demonstrate its eternal love for you? Wouldn’t you all agree that this pageant of abject buffoonery might be something more than just a circumstance predicated on feckless human error? Give yourself some credit why don’t you! How much purchase can these scoundrels have over our destiny as a discrete species of sentient beings if they think that they can only win through deception and defective science? As we approach the inevitability of that future “Singularity,” can we continue to fool ourselves that humanity has not awakened? And, for those of us who have, can we continue to assume that teaming billions of our collective human family continue to drown in ignorance as the Cabal is thrust into an uncontrollable chaos that is the product of their own myopic mischief?

Again, though I beg your pardon for having said it so many times, you are the architects of the “New Earth” and the builders of human harmony. It will be done according to your thoughts and your thoughts are agile; they are gathering the power of synthesis! Our chem-trailing, contagion-dumping, money-grabbing, self-serving detractors are losing every conflict they instigate and, of late, rapidly so. In an epic work of a bygone era by Grace A. Turkington entitled: Helps for the Study of Our Constitution, the author writes:

“A constitution is a definite plan for doing something. If a group of people want to accomplish something of importance, they draw up a plan or agreement. If a large number of persons are interested in what is to be accomplished, to save time they usually appoint a committee to draw up a plan. The plan decided on by the committee is then presented to the others to be discussed and changed if necessary.

Various names are given to the written plans and agreements that the people make. Contracts, compacts, articles of association, charters, constitutions are some of these names.

Whatever they are called, these plans are alike in this one respect, that they tell (1) what a group of people hope to accomplish; (2) how they expect to accomplish it. The constitution, or charter, of a college tells what the college plans to teach and how it is to be run; the constitution, or articles of incorporation, of a manufacturing business tells what the company plans to manufacture, and how this is to be accomplished. All this seems very sensible and businesslike.

The importance of every organization and therefore of every constitution depends on three things:

The purpose for which it was made.
How many people will be affected by its success or failure.
What success it has already had.”
This book was published in 1925. What does our Federal Constitution state is the reason for its existence? To understand that question as well as to answer it, we must read from the Text of the Federal Constitution of the United States of America wherein we discover in its preamble that:

“We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this CONSTITUTION for the United States of America.”

We know the purpose for which our constitution was written and implemented. We know that its successes as well as its failures have affected all of us in some way. But, of its successes, we can treasure most its notion of that “… more perfect union …” because, in that context, therein lies the power to overcome any and every threat to the security of the Nation and the prosperity of the people. We are one and have been since the beginning of time. This constitution of ours is not “just a piece of paper.” Our Federal Constitution is the material manifestation of Unity; it is a quantifiable expression of our true nature as powerful, eternal, immortal creator beings of light and love. Read the objectives again, and again, and again until you are completely aware of their universal appeal. It soon becomes apparent, to even the most casual observer, that the Cabal doesn’t understand the document and therefore cannot fathom its divine purpose—a vision for the future of humankind! And, as Judeo-Christian scripture admonishes “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” [Proverbs 29:18]. Brothers and sisters of The One, we stand on the threshold of a dream. Walk through the portal and into the light. We have won as we have always won and, in that victory, proclaim the sanctity of life eternal and unconditional love in all of its enduring majesty and power.

Love and Light,

SaS

[1] If Neo-Cons are right-wing conservatives then Ralph Waldo Emerson was a monkey’s uncle! These characters are sociopathic fascists who adhere to feudal collectivism—so far to the left they’re shaking hands with King Louis XIV. Grandiose, imperial, and insufferably seditious in their deportment, their arrogance can only be eclipsed by their seemingly other-worldly vacuity.

[2] Shakespeare; Act 3, Scene 1, line 273 of Julius Caesar.

[3] Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension; by Daniel.

[4] Los payasos estúpidos is translated from the Spanish to mean, “The stupid clowns” their clown shoes fully-inflated and their rainbow hair on fire!

[5] Read my article on “misdirection” entitled: The Nature of the Thing on this blog to understand how spin doctors set the reader up to accept psycho-babble and propaganda blather as empirical evidence.

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum