OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?  Anna210

https://youtu.be/kn8pZcLG33k

this one is just for you tops! lol I knew you would not want to miss Virgo on this one!

topspin2

Hmmmmm, You are too good to me Purps...LOL...Lets see what I can do to shed some light not only on Anna, but on Virgo as well..

The United States as proclaimed by Anna is indeed a corporation. The territorial US was abandoned in favor of this .(How do you think we got to Fiat currency) Do you think the Organic Constitution allows this? As far as her claiming to be a judge, makes sense to me. Most judges are administrative judges who just follow corporate policy. She is claiming to be a territorial judge. If the 6th and 7th article of the Bill of Rights says you cant take someones property without a court order how does joe smoe the cop have your car towed? Ahhhh, those pesky lying cheating corporate types are lying and stealing your stuff. I have not had a state issued plate or a drivers license for almost 10 years, and have been told that I will not be bothered by the local corporate representatives. ( Had to go to court to get this done, with the help of Anna)

Now on to nano technologies. Let start with morgellons disease. (Morgellons disease (MD) is a rare disorder characterized by the presence of fibers underneath, embedded in, and erupting from unbroken skin or slow-healing sores) This has been attributed to chemtrails. The information on chemtrails is available everywhere with its cocktail of harmful ingredients.
  Silicon based life forms are clones and you will see the mention of them all over the news, usually as a joke on the major networks.(What does that tell you) They are however very real and have been for at least 20 years probably longer. I have personal experience with them.
 Now I can not attest to everything Anna says is factual. The world we live in is very fluid and always changing. I have personally researched much of her information and found it to be credible.

Now on the Virgo. Some of her work appears to be helpful and it may be to some. There are many scammers out there. But Virgo is, in her mind, always right.  I have taken time to post court cases on her videos to prove her wrong, to help her understand the  fictional world we live in but she just erases them. She doesnt comment or disprove. Poof gone. She is just asleep at the wheel, but then again, so is most of our country.

I would keep going but its so hard to breath through this mask!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum