OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV

+2
Herb Lady
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com

This was on my facebook page this morning. Please go to the link above to read the article.

I SURE HOPE THIS IS FINALLY GOING DOWN!!!!

All banks have been informed to be ready, 13 NOV  4224242810

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

me too!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I had never heard of this site. Though I don't spend my time on the dinar anymore, still because it was on my fb page that has nothing to do with the dinar I thought it post worthy.

shakes4life2

I think we have heard this line before but who knows.....it has to happen sometime....don't think it will though unless the OLD system crashes! :)

terbo56

terbo56

The 'OLD' system must be shut down, before we are to cash in, so our investment will be protected and safe from the PTB, and others who want to abscond with our money-

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

My Question is this in the dinar world..... Did they ever let those poor guys out of lockdown from last year? I mean, we kept hearing that they were in lock down, but we never heard that they were let out. And that was LAST Thanksgiving!

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

terbo56

terbo56

They had to have, or they'd have alot of corpses on their hands- :affraid:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL that's funny Ponee! They would be getting very hungry by now lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum