Latest topics
» Phenomenal Ancient Sound Technology That Causing Science To Take Notice Now
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 15, 2019
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 8:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 7:51 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange Denied Access To Lawyers
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Russian Relations Pompeo & Lavrov
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The government is not smart enough to keep secrets - - but smart enough to muddy the waters
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DNA-Based ‘Clock’ Predicts Maximum Lifespan in Living and Extinct Vertebrates
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Above The Law? plus more
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Dual Sun" Phenomena
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy - Best of Alien Week: James Gilliland... poor Jenny going from one faker to another
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Prineville, Oregon plus MORE
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skywatching: Moon-Regulus at the Evening - Mars, Arcturus and Spica Before Sunrise
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 3:34 am by Em

» Multiple Craft crossing in front of the Planet Jupiter
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» JFK Sessions Part 3. Controlling the Body. The Richard Dolan Show.
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Circles Appear on Bahamita Carmen Island Mexico
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Unleashed a Huge Cloud of Plasma Into Space - Farside Coronal Mass Ejection 723 views •Dec 14, 2019
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Does Christmas & Greta Thunberg Explained
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Reddish triangular UFO Seen Outside Of Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening? EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening?

Best UFO Sighting EVER! Watch NOW 2012 What is Happening?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RavensMoon

These sightings are so neat, but I always wonder how many of them are ET and how many of them are ours. Think Disclosure!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
whoa that's crazy! What's it doing? I gotta tell ya I wouldn't to be there filming I woulda been GOOOOOONE! 🇦🇸

Last edited by nanneerose on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

terbo56

terbo56
'Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here' - Scotty then replies, 'Screw you Captain Kirk, I'm running the ship now!! transported

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ahhhh yes that's what they're doing looking for intelligent life IN THE BUSHES LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I will be standing there with a huge ass grin on my face waiting to meet my star family. I am really looking forward to that day!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ooooooo I would be freaking out LOL! Not a big fan of flying!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well hope you don't mind teleportation. That is how we are going to popping back and forth to visit pretty soon. Yep...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
No I reckon that would be cool!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum