Latest topics
» Is There Life After Death? Study Finds A “High Prevalence” of People ‘See’ and ‘Hear’ Dead Loved Ones
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UNconsciousness Trance PT2 Your Pre-recorded Hell on Earthl
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 7:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» U R in an UNconscious Trance in someone ELSES Dream
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» AI can turn human thoughts into written word
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:55 pm by topspin2

» Lockdown is causing Earth's crust to fall silent
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy’s Granddaughter Maeve McKean, 8-Year-Old Son Identified As Missing Boaters In Chesapeake Bay
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious case of the people who ate fish tank cleaner
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jordan Maxwell - Very Powerful People Are Trying To Silence Me
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is this? where is this strange structure located?
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Russian Scientist Who Found Ancient UFO Files in the Vatican Archives
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Orbs over New York plus MORE
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tired of the Crazy Crap? by Anna Von Reitz
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Responds To The SEC Injuction With His Fifth Density Dimension! - AKA Extra Large And Fried!
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Is Crossing Through The Pleiades Star Cluster Tonight - Spectacular Celestial Event
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» GO RFKjr!! - SUCCESS! CHD Forced FCC to Publish in Federal Register, Blocking It from Dismissing Lawsuits
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Atlas is Fast Approaching Earth and Appears to Be Getting a Huge Tail
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vermont Decrees Home Farming “Non Essential”, Forbids The Selling of Seeds…
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - #Q is a PsyOp plus more
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Philippines president gives authorities okay to shoot those violating coronavirus lockdown orders plus MORE
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why did Dylan choose this moment to come out with “Murder Most Foul”? (JFK)
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wuhan Doctor Who ‘Discovered’ Coronavirus Is Now Missing, Feared Dead
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Teachers Urge Government To Reopen Schools Before Students Learn To Think For Themselves
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange still held on remand as coronavirus spreads through UK prisons
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here Comes The Next Crisis: Up To 30% Of All Mortgages Will Default
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Intuition Will Save Your Human Life
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - AQUARIUS
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Emergency 5G: Coronavirus Hearing
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWED BY LAURA LEISENHOWER
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Covid-19 The Real Pandemic is Mass Brainwashing & Media Lies
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyToday at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Weekly Class
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun

Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Total Solar Eclipse Australia 2012
UFO sighting? the planet Nibiru? A strange phenomenon?

During the last total solar eclipse in 2012
a massive object appears between the moon and the sun
the object is four times the size of Earth.
As seen from the Earth, a solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, and the Moon fully or partially blocks the Sun. This can happen only atnew moon, when the Sun and the Moon are in conjunction as seen from Earth.

On 2012 November 13/14, a total eclipse of the Sun is visible from within a narrow corridor that traverses Earth's southern Hemisphere.
Over the course of 3.1 hours, the Moon's umbra travels along a path approximately 14,500 kilometres long covering 0.46% of Earth's surface area.

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Whoa what is that?! :headscratching

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
That just might be that other sun/planet you captured on your pics nannee. :)

terbo56

terbo56
Are you sure it wasn't a big 'MOON'? You know, the kind when you bend over........ :lol: :P

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Holy cap! Wonder why we haven't heard anything about that on the news?

LOL terbs that's one big smile! lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56
You haven't seen anything on the 'tele', because apparently somebody's 'asses' may have be blocking it from view-Some people make a better 'door', than they do, a window-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
the main stream media does not report the truth nannee. But we do!

This is the Planet Nibiru nannee.... but shhhh.... it is a secret LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Planet Nibiru?! I am going to google it! It said on the news tonight that scientists have found a planet wandering around in deep space! How do planets wander is my question?! :headscratching

RavensMoon

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here you go Raven :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh wow :blue: that is amazing! Has it always been there?

RavensMoon

Thanks Skyz... This Raven is not very good with imbedding video. Pretty interesting stuff eh?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I will help you out with that.

I really have to find the time to write out a tutorial for these things... it is just that much of it I am still trying to figure out. Ponee is the real pro here. Anything I know she has been the reason that I know it.

I LOVE you Miss Ponee!!! I miss your sparkle and hope you are doing great!!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Yes yes, hey Ponee hope you are well!!

RavensMoon

I really dislike these giant sun-sucking orbs. They're spoiling everything! Actually, like minds believe they are actually helping the sun to cool down a little by grabbing solar fuel through the little straw thing.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely NO IDEA what's going on here and any guess I might make will make me sound like a giant sun-sucking lunatic.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
hhahahaha
I know what you mean. I have been checking these solar videos out for awhile and am starting to wonder if the sun is really a sun at all. I know... now I sound like a lunatic. Or would that be a sunatic????

terbo56

terbo56
RavensMoon- You're catching on- Some of us on here can be 'Lunatics', and personally, I think it's hilarious as all hell!! You'll see after a while!Welcome to our 'looney bin'!! :affraid: :cheers: lol!

RavensMoon

Skyz... Sunatic! I love that !That's me. It amazed me how for years we were told the sun is "VERY BAD" for your skin, cancer, wrinkles, etc. I always knew this was total hogwash. The sun sustains us. That said, I sure hope Ra and Gaia have full control over this little "dimensional upgrade experiment" they're undertaking. Hang on to your sunhats OOMers, methinks things are about to heat up.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I really don't like the heat! Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun 2071176553

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum