Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Wow it looks like something off Avatar!! I just googled it and they say it's heading toward earth but will not collide but will instead cause massive tsunamis on December 21?! How massive are these tsunamis going to be?? They are also suggesting getting right out into the middle of the ocean to be safe. How the hell can ordinary people do that!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well they can't. And if this is all going down why are we not being informed by the powers that be?
They will still be lying and denying until the last moment. It is beyond ridiculous!
One of the reasons I have been posting all of the seismic activity info is this is a big part of these events that will come.
Atlantis will rise from the ocean floor and be seen from the coast of Florida... or so it is said. We will see.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Well as they say Stranger Things Have Happened! Who are we to say they will or won't, I just want to be on a mountain with my family when te tsunamis hit.

It's strange, when I was working a few years back there was a doco that we watched where the old due predicted a huge tsunami down the east coast of Australia, it hasn't happened yet but maybejust maybe it will and guess what we are on the eastern side :shock: :roll:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
nannee one of the best sites that I have found for prediction of earthquakes is: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com

I have been a fan of this guy for some time and he is very accurate at using his computers to predict up coming quakes, storms, etc. So check him out and then you will know when to make that trip inland and to higher ground. If you live on a fault line maybe we should all be thinking of a vacation the 3rd week of December. If you are forewarned then it cuts down on the fear factor hopefully.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Thanks purps I'll go have a look now!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum