» Unexplained holes in Arctic sea ice appear in new NASA aerial photography
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kill Your Excuses or They Will Kill You
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Today at 10:38 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Corporations That Want You Dead - Jim Marrs
Today at 10:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 11 MILLION DOCS RELEASED!! GEORGE SOROS CAUGHT UP IN THE LARGEST DATA LEAKS IN HISTORY
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM sex cult actress Allison Mack arrested; naming names
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Veils of Amnesia/Illusion being lifted: The stages of initiations and soul growth
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Humming in the Sky over Ajman ,United Arab Emirates
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Simpsons Predicted PRINCE...Shakespeare 400-year Anniversary
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's Letter to Francis Lloyd and USM Sanchez, Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q: THE WORLD IS WATCHING: The Satanic Death Cult is Losing -- Harley Schlanger
Today at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Charlie Robinson - The Octopus of Global Control Pt.1
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» OOPS - US Govt Accidentally Releases File Detailing Electromagnetic Weapon for ‘Remote Mind Control’
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2018
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ruminations are over and the multitudes rejoice
Today at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Disk Hovering Over Construction Site In Virginia plus MORE
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Dots are Connecting Around Dark Star Theory plus MORE
Today at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce ~ Healing Power & Spiritual Influences of Gems & Crystals ! Fantastic !!
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two Matching Alien Symbols of Yin Yang...On Saturn Moon Iapetus
Today at 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by RamblerNash

» We Do Not Consent | Powerful Message to Humanity
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARE YOU READY TO SEE WONDERLAND Parts 1-5
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by RamblerNash

» Lyrid meteor shower peaks April 21 and 22
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JUST WONDERING....
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by 4-truth

» #CANARY Q: NXIVM SONGBIRD Al_son Mack, A Sch_ff, Ob_ma, "Wendy" Wass_rman Sch_ltz
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE CRAZY WILDLIFE BEHAVIOR! What the heck?
Yesterday at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Wow it looks like something off Avatar!! I just googled it and they say it's heading toward earth but will not collide but will instead cause massive tsunamis on December 21?! How massive are these tsunamis going to be?? They are also suggesting getting right out into the middle of the ocean to be safe. How the hell can ordinary people do that!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well they can't. And if this is all going down why are we not being informed by the powers that be?
They will still be lying and denying until the last moment. It is beyond ridiculous!
One of the reasons I have been posting all of the seismic activity info is this is a big part of these events that will come.
Atlantis will rise from the ocean floor and be seen from the coast of Florida... or so it is said. We will see.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well as they say Stranger Things Have Happened! Who are we to say they will or won't, I just want to be on a mountain with my family when te tsunamis hit.

It's strange, when I was working a few years back there was a doco that we watched where the old due predicted a huge tsunami down the east coast of Australia, it hasn't happened yet but maybejust maybe it will and guess what we are on the eastern side :shock: :roll:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

Admin
nannee one of the best sites that I have found for prediction of earthquakes is: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com

I have been a fan of this guy for some time and he is very accurate at using his computers to predict up coming quakes, storms, etc. So check him out and then you will know when to make that trip inland and to higher ground. If you live on a fault line maybe we should all be thinking of a vacation the 3rd week of December. If you are forewarned then it cuts down on the fear factor hopefully.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks purps I'll go have a look now!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum