Latest topics
» Only two days left to watch this life saving/changing film
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope: Massive Structures of "Glass Domes" Discovered On The Moon
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X & Sunsim Blinking plus MORE
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar halo in Costa Rica
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Earth & Jupiter Alignment - Jupiter Makes Its Closest Encounter With Earth
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon, Jeff Bezos and Data Collection
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Blue ORB filmed above Quincy, Massachusetts plus MORE
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whitley Strieber 'I Know They Are Real and I Know They Are Here'
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q & A: TV Psychics & Over Marketing - Gigi Young
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Alternative to Game of Thrones – Part 2
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Construction! How Did Egyptians Make This Without Modern Machinery?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital Dementia: A Modern Day Health Epidemic!
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Herbert Dorsey - German UFOs, Free Energy And New Physics
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Isaac Kappy's Dead Man's Switch!!! Why is this being COVERED UP!?!?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 16: MIDWEEK LIES BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by 4-truth

» What is RHnull?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL UFO FILE WARS: SECRET ENDGAME REVEALED!
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yellowstone Cam: What Is This Mysterious Object?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Stupid War with Iran and the Coming False Flag
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unique Hobbit Home For Sale In Wisconsin- A Rare Treat For Eco-Buyers
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyFri May 17, 2019 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Wow it looks like something off Avatar!! I just googled it and they say it's heading toward earth but will not collide but will instead cause massive tsunamis on December 21?! How massive are these tsunamis going to be?? They are also suggesting getting right out into the middle of the ocean to be safe. How the hell can ordinary people do that!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well they can't. And if this is all going down why are we not being informed by the powers that be?
They will still be lying and denying until the last moment. It is beyond ridiculous!
One of the reasons I have been posting all of the seismic activity info is this is a big part of these events that will come.
Atlantis will rise from the ocean floor and be seen from the coast of Florida... or so it is said. We will see.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Well as they say Stranger Things Have Happened! Who are we to say they will or won't, I just want to be on a mountain with my family when te tsunamis hit.

It's strange, when I was working a few years back there was a doco that we watched where the old due predicted a huge tsunami down the east coast of Australia, it hasn't happened yet but maybejust maybe it will and guess what we are on the eastern side :shock: :roll:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
nannee one of the best sites that I have found for prediction of earthquakes is: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com

I have been a fan of this guy for some time and he is very accurate at using his computers to predict up coming quakes, storms, etc. So check him out and then you will know when to make that trip inland and to higher ground. If you live on a fault line maybe we should all be thinking of a vacation the 3rd week of December. If you are forewarned then it cuts down on the fear factor hopefully.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Thanks purps I'll go have a look now!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum