OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This is SO troubling......WE THE PEOPLE must take a stand....all the LIES must be exposed ASAP......go to the link and scroll to the bottom for the link to the interview....
Saturday, November 17th, 2012 | Posted by Kevin Barrett
Oswald’s spy colleague girlfriend: “Lee was innocent…and stop trying to kill me!”

In a recent radio interview, JFK assassination whistleblower Judyth Vary Baker describes how she has been dodging assassination attempts since 1999, when she came forward with evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was not only innocent – he was an ONI-CIA-FBI spy who was actually working to stop the assassination plot against the president!

Judyth Vary Baker speaks out!

Judyth Vary Baker – Oswald’s intelligence colleague, girlfriend, and defense witness

(In 1999, after first going public) Dr. Fetzer was courageous enough to interview me …one of the first researchers to do it…it’s interesting that he got his first death threat right after interviewing me.

My friend Martha Rose Crow at the same time had placed on her blogs – she had 105 blogs, which is a lot of blogs – and she had placed the book Me and Lee on her blogs, and said “Judyth Vary Baker is my best friend.” And right after she did that, not only did Dr. Fetzer get his death threat, but she got one and I got one.

And I have to say that it wasn’t very long after that that Martha was suddenly writing people and saying ‘look, we’re being attacked – the minute I started endorsing Judyth’s book, a whole lot of bad things started to happen, and to Judy too – we feel like we’re fighting to the brink on this. We’re being attacked.” And the next day, Martha, one of my very best friends, was dead.

She had collapsed while shopping at a market. She was taken to a hospital. There we found out she received overdoses of epinephine and we don’t know what else.

They say she died of a heart attack there at the hospital.

Her family was in America – she was in the Netherlands when this occurred, and had been living there for quite some time – and they were flying over, but before they got there, they cremated Martha’s body.

And so (the family) started a police investigation to see if they could find arsenic, which they thought might have been the cause of poisoning in her case, and to see if they could justify what the hospital had done. But all they had were some bones and ashes, and of course they couldn’t find anything.

So they had to close the investigation.

That was my best friend. It really hit me hard. Jim Fetzer knows what happened at that time; he was very courageous to come forward and do what he did. He said, “Let them do what they please, I’m not afraid to tell them the truth.” I said, “You can take the interview off, Jim, I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

Veterans Today contributor Dr. James Fetzer doesn’t back down.

I’ve lived in exile. And only now I’ve come forth, because enough people have expressed interest in helping to protect me so I can tell the story in the United States.

I’d planned originally to go to Dallas. This was just a couple of months ago. I’d rented a hotel room, I was going to speak in Dallas, I felt I’d be safe there. And then I got a phone call, I don’t know how they got the number, because this was a friend’s number in Sweden. I go live in Sweden, and other countries as well. And don’t you know that I got a phone call: “If you go to Dallas, you’ll pay!” And they hung up, like that. And it just sends chills down your – across your body.

And so what I did next, was I told everybody on my Facebook page. And I hope I get some more people to understand what we’re up against here. Because the next thing I knew, my bank account was hacked! And the charges were in Houston and Dallas – gas stations, things like that.

So the message was (obvious). I mean, of all the places charges could be made!

So I canceled the hotel in Dallas. But it’s not like they won. Because I talked to my publisher, Kris Millegan – this man is so courageous – he’s the only publisher I’ve trusted with the story. So we decided we’re going to go to the cities of America, up and down the West Coast, and we’re going to tell this story. (Tour information here.) And then I’ll be returning to undisclosed places back in Europe.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/17/oswalds-spy-colleague-girlfriend-lee-was-innocent-and-stop-trying-to-kill-me/

shakes4life2

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 | Posted by Jim Fetzer
JFK Believe it or Not: Oswald Wasn’t Even a Shooter! http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/14/jfk-believe-it-or-not-oswald-wasnt-even-a-shooter/
4 minutes ago · Like

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum