Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
 I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS »  I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17

I Will be Departing this Blog… by Kauilapele Posted on 2012/11/17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Will be Departing this Blog…
Posted on 2012/11/17

Mauna Kea 11-12-12 Solar Energies

I have come to realize that writing this blog the way I have been, does not really fit with where I am right now. It has become more of a burden than a pure joy. Which to me means that, once again, the energies have changed, and it is time for me to change with them.

My path is MY path, and aligning with that path is really all that matters.

Recently, I’ve felt that posting everyone else’s blogs and posts and channelings and all of that, is out of tune with what I need to do, and what I need to be. I even find myself completely NOT reading many of the news and channelings posts that others release. They are not mine to post. Or even pay any attention to. Yes, there’s a lot going on out there. And I feel that NONE of it is mine to pay any attention to.

So who knows where this blog will go. I’ll likely continue to post my own messages, and perhaps some of what occurs while I’m on any missions that are left for my participation. And maybe that will be all.

I am not into posting other people’s news, the items of their interest, what is a “must post” or “make this viral” to them. And an occasional implication that I really should post what they have done (and if I don’t, well, there must be something “wrong” with what I’m doing).

There are a lot of great news and other type blogs out there now. Many are listed in the blogroll on the right side. I’m sure all will find their own.

Holding the Light on the 9-9-12…

As the photo above shows, I am most interested in following the Light, and, as the photo at right shows, in holding the Light. Nothing else matters.

The rest of this year it is very important to me that I continue to do just that. This is why I’m here. And if the blog is to go, it will go. If the blog is to stop, it will stop.

So let’s see what the Light has in store.

Share:
Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

I will look forward to the upcoming change from KP. I adore him and wish him the best. LOVE you KP!!

RavensMoon

Kauilpele has been a dedicated lightworker for a long while and I wish him well on his upcoming journey, wherever it takes him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum