OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH Privatis.me.logo.09

http://privatis.me/

Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH Beware.Peter.01

When receiving a ticket from extortionist Police officer

sign at the bottom

the box that you create around your Signature is PROOF that your are ALIVE!!

Last edited by godsfool713 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH Empty Redeem The Truth Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

Privatis .me.....Your Birth Certificate ...is your Death Certificate....and REDEEM THE TRUTH Redeemthetruthtop

http://www.redeemthetruth.com/

UCC REDEMPTION PROCESS

Our UCC Redemption Guide and materials will walk you through step by step through your UCC Redemption Process to get your UCC/UCC-1 Lien filing with your Secretary of State.

Become a Secured Party Creditor with ease via our UCC/UCC-1 Study Guide, it will walk you through step by step process of achieving your secure party creditor status.

If you are new to the "UCC Redemption Process", then the information/process as presented in our UCC Redemption Guide and CD's may be shocking and a little strange. We understand that it will be a leap of information that you have never been exposed to, however before long after going through our UCC/UCC-1 Study Guide you will see just how easy it is.

The subject of the UCC Redemption Process is complex and involves the disciplines of history, government, commercial law, statutory procedure, banking and finance, real estate and diplomacy. Each of these subjects are highly technical and has its own specialized language. To cover all of them in a single web site at even at a fundamental level would of course be impractical. Therefore out of necessity, we have set as our goal in updating information, to present a high level overview of core concepts that we hope will offer you a clear understanding of what the UCC Redemption Process is and how it might be useful to you.
UCC REDEMPTION SERVICES
Our UCC Redemption Service provides you with tools to become a Secured Party Creditor via the UCC/UCC-1 Lien Filing Process with ease.

Whether you wish to use our UCC Redemption Service to teach you how you can become a Secured Party Creditor or have our UCC Redemption Service staff do your entire UCC/UCC-1 Lien Redemption Process for you, we are sure we have what you need.

Our UCC/UCC-1 Study Guides will walk you through each step by allowing you not only to educate yourself but to know and understand what you are doing to complete your UCC Redemption Process with ease.

If you need help with your UCC Redemption Process, no problem for we offer one on one UCC/UCC-1 Student Training by the half hour or by the hour, we also have a three day UCC Training Course if you prefer the royal treatment. If you are interested in seeing the rest of the UCC Redemption Services we provide please click on the services tab at the top of this page.
UCC REDEMPTION BOOK
Our UCC Redemption Books are listed as the #1 UCC Training Course on the internet today. Our UCC Redemption Book one was published in 2006 and our UCC Redemption Book two was published in 2011 both has a large assortment of subjects with step by step instructions on how to help you become a secured party creditor with ease.

Since the UCC Redemption Books publications they have helped thousands of UCC students searching for the correct training with simple step by step UCC Redemption Education instructions. The UCC Redemption Books are indeed the best UCC Redemption Guide sold on the market TODAY!

Our UCC Redemption book one covers a large assortment of subjects with a total of 390 pages:

SECTION I HISTORY
This holds 17 chapters
SECTION II REDEMPTION BEGINS
This holds 5 chapters
SECTION III THE STRAW-MAN/DEBTOR
This holds 6 chapters
SECTION VI TRAFFIC STOPS AND THE COURTS
This holds 13 chapters
Plus free subjects on extortion, memorandum-of-law and two study guides such as ucc-study-guide and without-prejudice-study-guide.

Our UCC Redemption Book Two also covers a large assortment of subject with a total of 412 pages which is the UCC Redemption Book one campanion:

SECTION I BECOMING A 'SPC'
This holds 15 chapters plus other sample documents
SECTION II TREASURY PACKAGE
This holds 2 chapters plus other sample documents
SECTION III- ZERO OUT YOUR ACCOUNT
This holds 3 large chapters
SECTION IV- OTHER STUFF
This holds 3 chapters on things like Silver Bond, Private Administrative Process and Conditional Acceptance for Value plus other sample documents.
SECTION V- AFFIDAVITS
This holds 1 chapter plus a large amount of sample documents
SECTION VI- APPENDIX
This holds 2 large chapters

Our UCC Redemption Books also has step by step instructions on:

1. Commercial Lien
2. Birth Certificate Bond (Private Bond for Set-Off, Non-Negotiable)
3. Security Agreement (Agreement of the parties)
4. Hold Harmless
5. Power of Attorney (over the strawman)
6. Copy Certification by Document Custodian
7. UCC-1 Financing Statement (Notice of Lien)
8. Birth Certificate Bond (deposited at the Department of Treasury)
9. Cover Letter to Secretary Geithner
10. Form 56 (notice concerning fiduciary relationship)
11. Form W-8BEN (serves notice to the Secretary of the correct status of the issuer of the bond, i.e., it is issued by a man, and it counters any presumption that the issuer might be considered to be a fictional entity/strawman)
12. Declaration of Status (notice of change of status, attached to the W-8BEN)
13. Form 1040-V (initial payment voucher for account adjustment)
14. and Much More

Our UCC Redemption Books now come in a "e-book" CD-Rom format so you can view it on your computer or laptop. The UCC Redemption book disk is also packed full of ucc redemption eduction, instructions and forms. If you are interested in our ucc redemption book please click on the products tab at the top of this page.
UCC REDEMPTION MATERIALS
Our UCC Redemption Materials will provide you with step by step UCC Student Training. You can do this by reading our UCC Redemption Book One and Two and following the instructions, this is the #1 UCC Study Guide on the market today. We also provide phone UCC student training or have one our staff members do your complete UCC Redemption Process paperwork for you.

How would you like to COMPLETELY STOP the IRS, BILL and DEBT collectors dead in their tracks and PERMANENTLY END their hot pursuit of you?

How would you like to beat traffic tickets, stop car repossessions, stop or recover forfeitures, and to WIN in Court EVERY TIME? Would you like to protect yourself from bogus CIVIL lawsuits, unwarranted or unconstitutional CRIMINAL prosecutions?

When you become a UCC Secure Party Creditor, you file your UCC-1 and these problems become part of the past and the most important part IS IT WORKS!

There are many UCC Redemption Material packages to choose from so if you are interested in what UCC Redemption Guide products we offer please click the Product tab at the top of this page. If you are looking for the UCC Redemption Services that we offer please click on the Services tab at the top of this page..

May the road you travel to your Sovereignty, lead you down the street of success
Disclaimer: This site may or may not reflect the views of Redeem The Truth. People associated with Redeem The Truth are not attorney's. The information that is shared on this web site is not to be interpreted or construed as legal advice. This information is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you decide to use any of the information on this web site you do so solely at your own discretion.
Disclaimer | Ordering Information | Warranty & Return | Affiliate Area | Face Book | Email Us
Redeem The Truth - P.O Box 134 - La Pine - Oregon - 97739 - 541-536-116

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum