Latest topics
» Lyrid meteor shower peaks this weekend
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange trumpet sounds in the sky (Osijek, Croatia 13.04.2018.)
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» EXPOSED: All the Queen’s Agents and Corporations that Control the World
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 420!!
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO filmed ‘MONITORING International Space Station’ in Nasa live feed! plus MORE
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earthquake near Detroit
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof of parallel universe? Nazi coin from 2039 sparks bizarre theory
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Cloaked Planet(s)-Nibiru System Anomalies plus MORE
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Stealth Buildings On Neptunes Moon Triton
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Warmongering Media - Spineless, Gutless, Clueless - David Icke
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Q - Q&A with Q, Rudy joins Trump, 911, FED, Pelosi @potus
Today at 4:33 am by LadyDragon

» Bloodlines and disorders
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by MartyM

» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by robert18

» Black Star Update April 19 2018
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Goldwater Report HR 5404 Episode I Addictions 19 April 2018 (TCP)CHICAGO
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Banksy' art depicting civil guards kissing appears in Franco's hometown
Yesterday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Extension - Part 3 - Do you Really want to know What IT is? Get Out! Solve et Coagula
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Barbara Bush Death - Mega Ritual Observation
Yesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GASSED SPIES, BOMBED SYRIA, AND A FEW “PROBLEMS”…
Yesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Barrier Reef Has Been Forever Damaged Due to Massive Coral Deaths, Study Shows
Yesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Depopulation Already Unleashed
Yesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Explains The Real Reason The West Is Trying To Destabilize Syria
Yesterday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO burst into fire over the Mexico city plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Transcending The Ego Illusion
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» A crazy cool video of a blood red sky over Santos, Brazil
Yesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”
Yesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Earth Grid: Are Ancient Monuments The Result Of A Global Consciousness?
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temporary Eternal Control
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Friday, 23-Nov-2012 03:20:48

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Friday, 23-Nov-2012 03:20:48

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 23-Nov-2012 03:20:48

Hi, Folks -

Found at dinarguru.com - 'dong' is the Vietnamese currency:

=====

11-22-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 received two more calls about the dong from other sources... RUMOR RUMOR THIS CAME FROM TWO SEPARATE SOURCES THAT DON'T KNOW ONE ANOTHER OR I WOULD NOT POST IT. BOTH SAID SAME THING VERY HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE BUT HERE IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. DONG IS LIVE TODAY IN EUROPE AND THE ONLY REASON WE ARE NOT SEEING IT IS OUR EXCHANGES ARE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY BUT WE SHOULD SEE IT FRIDAY. OK HERE IS THE KICKER. AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD AND SHARED WITH ALL OF YOU THE RV OF THE DONG IF DONE WITH THE DINAR COULD BE AS HIGH AS A NICKLE WELL THESE GUYS ARE SAYING IT IS SHOWING AT 4.7 CENTS WHICH IS AWESOME IF TRUE. STAND BY, TIME WILL TELL. THE ASIAN SUMMIT JUST CLOSED AND WORD OUT OF ASIA HAS BEEN VERY QUIET FOR SEVERAL DAYS. POSSIBLE BUT MY FEELING SAYS NOT PROBABLE.

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

Negative, just like always- Poppy3 even said, the outlook of the RV happening by the end of December is nothing but a distant hope- It has been for 10 years that I know of- Lie after lie after lie- Nice, isn't it? Freeway Bill fell down, someone's sick, they had a car accident, my dog got snatched by a big assed bird, somebodys testicles fell off, see what I mean? Personally I think their asses are sucking bog water-Sorry folks, but that is how I feel after reading Poopy3's post on dinar guru- Check it out if you don't believe me- :affraid: :x :x :x :x

happywelshguy

Now! Now! Turbo.

It's ok - Your just having a reaction to having to Turkey (s) - If you know what I mean

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

terbo56

I had a corned beef- Maybe that was it! :lol: ;) :affraid: lol!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
What did I miss lol??

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

Read 5th post above-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Dong is live eh? Is it tho terbs?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

No, because if it was, all the rest would be live- Those guys are just like a diaper- Full of shit! They are 'pumping' the vnd now, because there is no news on the dinar- They have to do something to justify their existance- The is no new news on the dinar, so now, they are going to 'con' peeps into buying vnd, just like they did with the dinar- They all should be shot, the rotten bastards- They are only out for themselves- They don't care about us- Never did- It is for their own gratification- We will know when this does go down, IF it ever does- :twisted:

terbo56

Read the 2nd post below the top one- It will be post #3-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah thanks terbs I thought as much but I know you know more about this stuff than those stupid gurus that's why I have always asked you for the past year!

terbo56

Thankyou, NanneeRose, that was very thoughtful and nice of you to think of me in that way-I just try to keep everyone on the level and grounded- No sense in peeps getting all worked up and excited for nothing-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thank you terbs for saying it how it is and helping people stay grounded!! You're true GOLD!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum