Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE:

Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

shakes4life2

From my FB friend Ed Saunders......disclosure is coming folks....

Ed Saunders
TOTAL DISCLOSURE:
NASA HAS SOMETHING TO TELL US? Perhaps they have decided to out the hidden information about our sister civilization on Mars, as discussed on the Project Mars website! Story goes that the surface was destroyed during the same cyclic event we are again approaching that occurred some 13,500 years ago and those who survived it on Mars have been dwelling underground every since! Take a look at that website! They story further explains that both planets were under a single government run out of Egypt and that the series of pyramids on both planets connected the two together with a huge electrical grid that allowed communications and teleportation ! Then again, maybe we are not ready to have that disclosed quite yet! Try this web site: http://www.projectmars.net/
Which discuses project Pegasus and others. The Mars Jump Seat Program, with its celebrity participation (Bet you can't guess who!!!!!! ) and the current civilization on Mars that we have been visiting! AFTER ALL, WE DID SAY WE WERE READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH, RIGHT???? SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO HEAR THIS ..... BEFORE .... THE REST IS TOLD :) ♥️. Ed Saunders

2Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

shakes4life2

AND......there was a MAJOR announcement in the news this week about Mars that ties right in with this..

http://vr-zone.com/articles/nasa-discovery-on-mars-said-to-be-one-for-the-history-books-/17980.html

3Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Whoa! This is really interesting!! Thanks for sharing this Shakes!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

4Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

shakes4life2

YW Herb Lady....I thought it was pretty interesting myself!

5Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Love these site shakes!
Much appreciated.

Oh.. and I am ready to hear the real truth!! Bring it on!

6Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 am

shakes4life2

YW too Purplez.....I'm past ready for the TRUTH.....I'm with you....BRING IT ON!! Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: 2729114997

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum