Latest topics
» How Gratitude Can Rewire Your Brain for Happiness and Success
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prophecy Alert: Neuralink The War Against Humanity Goes Mainstream
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 7-22-19… “Nuremberg 2.0 hearings to be broadcast live on the Internet”
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - The Last Generation and the First Generation
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 22, 2019
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyToday at 9:43 am by ReneGade

» POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by 4-truth

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing Part 1&2
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Dr. Dave Janda… ‘The Shot Heard Around The World Will Unite The People'”
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It’s 2019. Why Haven’t Humans Gone Back to the Moon Since the Apollo Missions?
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE: Cornell Professor Dave Collum Goes Deep On ‘Conspiracy Theories’ – 9/11, Epstein, Pizzagate, JFK, & The Vegas Shooting
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Acetaminophen—Not Worth the Risk
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Westbury White Horse, Nr Bratton, Wiltshire
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Japan Have Their Own Version Of Area 51?
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hovering crystal shape UFO caught on live TV plus MORE
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Mistakes - Gigi Young
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystical Discoveries of the Aboriginal Rock Art of Australia
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Earth TILT during Aphelion? - Lady captures BIZARRE glowing sky AFTER dark!
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached “Epic Proportions”
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon landing PHOTOS reignite conspiracy theories… again
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Transgender Hormone Treatments Lower IQ
Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too....... EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too.......

Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Here's the latest email I received today from BIX WEIR ....looks like he is having difficulty discerning WHICH side Obama is playing on now too.......

"I was out on vacation last week while the battles raged in the fight for our freedom. There are HUGE happenings at the highest levels.

On Friday US President Barack Obama let the world know that the US Government is fighting major INTERNAL battles with the signing of this Presidential memorandum...

Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs
MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.
The Minimum Standards provide departments and agencies with the minimum elements necessary to establish effective insider threat programs. These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.
The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.
BARACK OBAMA

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/11/21/presidential-memorandum-national-insider-threat-policy-and-minimum-stand

The only question left is WHICH SIDE IS OUR PRESIDENT ON NOW?!"

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum