Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Sunday December 2, 2012 Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols Continue

Sunday December 2, 2012 Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols Continue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Sunday December 2, 2012

Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols Continue

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert
http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog

UNITED States of America - It can now be reported that U.S. President Barack Obama, Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin, along with IMF and Russian Federation officials, will be meeting in Madison, Wisconsin this coming week to conclude, in concert with the Central Bank of Austria, the final implementaton of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols.

LATE BREAKING REPORT: The meeting between President Barack Obama, Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin, along with IMF and Russian Federation officials, will now occur tomorrow at the White House.

P.S. IMF, Russian Federation officials and the U.S. Provost Marshal have informed representatives of the U.S. Treasury and the Bank of England that U.S. financial giant Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and the Royal Bank of Scotland must immediately liquidate naked derivative positions (placed on the rogue London LIFFE Exchange) in energy related futures (reference long positions in natural gas aka naked undermargined written put options).

The aforementioned financial giants used co-mingled, illegally laundered Protocol funds to make these illegal trades.

P.P.S. IMF, Russian Federation officials and the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency have also concluded that Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds were illegally used by Barclays Bank of England in the manipulation of the London LIBOR rate.

P.P.P.S. At this hour, the IMF, Russian Federation officials and the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency continues to order massive redemption and repatriation of collateralized assets reference precious and industrial metals along with oil and natural gas holdings (note: the Russian Federation just exported 220 million cubic meters of natural gas to Turkey putting supply inventories of natural gas at an all time high.

Russian based natural gas company Gazprom is read to add more inventories to the worldwide natural gas supply this week.

In closing, Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds final implementation remains relentless.

Herb Lady

Thanks for the update Shakes!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Sure wish something would happen though Herb Lady....all this BREAKING NEWS is getting OLD!!

Herb Lady

Oh I heard that Shakes, all too loud and clear!!! I'm exhausted from all of it and everything else going on and I am past ready for this to be said and done!!! I'm anxious to help others and to get to the things that I love to do. Ironically, time and money is what is needed, and what has been stolen from us, but we are strong and will get through this with each other's help. I just hope and pray that everybody here stays in contact with each other as we have grown to be good friends and family.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum