Latest topics
» What Stranger Things was really about and why you should be conCERNed!
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANY DINARIANS LEFT OUT THERE? 5 Million IQD for Sale
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 5:11 pm by bs4ever

» Prince Andrew to step back from whatever the f*ck it is he does
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 5:06 pm by bs4ever

» Daniel & Stina - The Second Coming of DAVID WILCOCK? - Warped Podcast #2
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The eradication of natural medicine AND personal autonomy continues: Amazon designing wearable tech offer medication deliveries via Amazon
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Plastic Bank Hero: Lise Nassisse
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bubonic Plague Making a Comeback in China and LA
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3D images of 'Noah's Ark' set to be revealed
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Video of Wild-Looking UFO Over Cuba Goes Viral plus MORE
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pope Suddenly Replaces Top Vatican Financial Regulator In Developing 'Mystery' Scandal
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Information Warfare plus more
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 11-18-19… “Final showdown with Elders of Zion looms”
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spartifications are embraced as Gaia girds for the Grand Awakening
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sparks Fly as Heavy Snowfall Downs Power Lines Near Italian Ski Resort
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerie Earth Sound Recorded for the First Time During a Solar Storm
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aldi Set to Replace 12.5 Million Single Use Plastic Bags With Compostable Bags
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Latest Keystone Pipeline Oil Spill is Nearly 10 Times Worse Than Initially Thought
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could consciousness all come down to the way things vibrate?
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists claim to have found NEW force of nature
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein’s Prison Guards Charged With Falsifying Jail Records
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» *NEW* - "You just don't see this kind of stuff everyday" - Skies putting on EPIC performance!
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Entomologist claims "These photos show evidence of life on Mars"
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Rule of Law
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Daniel James & Stina Bo Bina - Is Hollywood Ready for COREY GOODE?- Warped Podcast #1
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » 12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on 4 December 2012 by pearls2u Many persons are just waking from the religious sector into the Ascension process and being guided by others trying to control and manipulate them. I have seen this occurring and was discussing with a dear friend last night with what she is witnessing too. Incoming messages directed to me show this is occurring too. The key to ascension is turning inside, to your OWN HEART, finding YOUR OWN MESSAGES and LOVE, and focusing on that. Ascension is just that simple! No diet, No Ceremonies, No following this person or that will get you there… ONLY YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS YOU NEED! Its all about LOVE, your thoughts and perceptions that create or remove your own limitations! Beware the Ascension BS you may believe imposed by others! LOVE!

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep... stoner LOL

Love this guy!

:go green:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Ha!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

RavensMoon

HAHA! I knew it.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Funny that answer came only one day after we spoke about it. LOL SYNCH!!!!

RavensMoon

Yep, I've been noticing lately that whenever I ask a definitive question the answer is provided quickly. With Bill, there was never a question in my mind (takes one to know one.. LOL) I"m talking other things I've been wondering about, and the answers just seem to appear. What a BLAST this is! If we can manifest everything as quickly as we can manifest answers, get outta my way, I'm blasting through to 5D ASAP!

terbo56

terbo56
If you blast through to the 5d, you will be out of this and our dimension, therefore, you will be leaving us behind- :headscratching 🇦🇸

RavensMoon

No terbs, you are coming too. We are all Light workers, we have to go, it's our mission.

terbo56

terbo56
Fair enough- :nativity:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have come to realize that I will choose to stay here in the 3D.

I "feel" that some need to stay to help others along. I keep getting that I am one of those that will remain.

But if that proves to be incorrect... I will go where I am needed.

I also am having answers to many things come at me at a faster pace then normal. I get a lot in the music I listen to. Old songs pop in that have answers in them. I LOVE when this happens.
SYNCH! There it is.... :)

RavensMoon

OK, Skyz. No pressure. I too am listening to a lot of old music and the words seem to have a totally different meaning now.

Anonymous
When the student is ready (asking questions), the Teacher appears...

Life's one continuous journey of adventure, as we become, while BEing ALIVE! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well 7freemom... how very nice to see you here again. :)
Hope all has been well for you.

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart 3814503254

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum