Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

December 03, 2012 – SKY Here are several initial eye-witness reports of spectacular multi-colored fireballs from across the globe courtesy of the Lunar Meteor Hunters.

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  Fireballs

“MULTI-COLORED” “FULL MOON-SIZED” FIREBALL OVER NE UNITED STATES – 28th of November, 2012.

28 November 2012 – Benjamin Lipiecki, Brighton, Massachusetts, USA 2340.

Half a second duration, maybe a whole second. Saw it when looking
Northeast as it traveled right to left at a very steep angel. The
fireball started blue, then increased in size and changed to red. I was
outside for several more minutes and did not hear any sound. Bright
enough to see VERY clearly in a major urban area. The fireball at least
appeared larger than the moon. Did not see any fragmentation, but the
fireball did get very large and looked like it exploded or burnt out.
Was unlike anything I’ve ever seen or expected to see in the night sky.
At first I thought I must have been seeing things, but a friend of mine
across town saw it too, and three or four people on twitter seem to also
have seen it. Read full report The CELESTIAL Convergence

Thanks to: http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com
and: http://2012indyinfo.com

terbo56

terbo56
Wow! That's really cool!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
And beautiful!!! Check out those colors!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I figured out something HL... You can see the pics that I get from other sites but not the ones that come to me by email. I would like to try to email the Jasmine one to you.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Oh, is that the problem! Ok that's cool!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum