OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

December 03, 2012 – SKY Here are several initial eye-witness reports of spectacular multi-colored fireballs from across the globe courtesy of the Lunar Meteor Hunters.

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  Fireballs

“MULTI-COLORED” “FULL MOON-SIZED” FIREBALL OVER NE UNITED STATES – 28th of November, 2012.

28 November 2012 – Benjamin Lipiecki, Brighton, Massachusetts, USA 2340.

Half a second duration, maybe a whole second. Saw it when looking
Northeast as it traveled right to left at a very steep angel. The
fireball started blue, then increased in size and changed to red. I was
outside for several more minutes and did not hear any sound. Bright
enough to see VERY clearly in a major urban area. The fireball at least
appeared larger than the moon. Did not see any fragmentation, but the
fireball did get very large and looked like it exploded or burnt out.
Was unlike anything I’ve ever seen or expected to see in the night sky.
At first I thought I must have been seeing things, but a friend of mine
across town saw it too, and three or four people on twitter seem to also
have seen it. Read full report The CELESTIAL Convergence

Thanks to: http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com
and: http://2012indyinfo.com

terbo56

terbo56

Wow! That's really cool!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

And beautiful!!! Check out those colors!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I figured out something HL... You can see the pics that I get from other sites but not the ones that come to me by email. I would like to try to email the Jasmine one to you.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh, is that the problem! Ok that's cool!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum