Latest topics
» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Series: In Plain Sight - Gigi Young
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Anomalies Academia Cannot Explain
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN - CMS prepares for the High-Luminosity LHC
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Independence, Missouri, City Councils Adopts Ordinance Prohibiting AMI Smart Meters
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spain rolls out 5G network using Huawei gear despite US blacklisting Chinese tech giant
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Age, Asscension and Disclosure Hijack
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY FATHERS DAY
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Caught on Time Lapse plus MORE
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon WooWoo Parkes
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Space Station Captures UFO To Examine It
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Strawberry Moon and 5 Bright Planets Visible to the Naked Eye - Eyes On The Skies
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06

KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!”
Posted on 2012/12/06

Click to Enlarge…

In the 12-12-12 post, I brought up this sentence.
“Waves are very active here today. I feel a lot is being churned up (in a positive moving forward way).”

That was yesterday, of course. I was in them, at Pu’uhonua o Honaunau. Guidance was strong to go in. Even though no one else was in there. I love how Guidance says, “So WHAT, if no one else is in there…. if I ask you to go in, that’s all you need to know. You will be guided and protected (but YOU have to move your arms and kick your legs (and wear your Tech fins, dammit!)).

There were indeed some standard type “waves”, maybe up to 10-12 foot faces, but these were not breaking waves… more like rolling waves. You go up… You come down.

But the challenge over there is, at the channel where I jumped in, that you have wash coming off the rocks… to your left, to your right, sometimes to your back, sometimes to your front. It’s a churning thing. Like a washer, kind of.

Yesterday (after I got out (and no one had called the Coast Guard on me!)) the message I got was that this “churning” I experienced in the ocean contained a message. And here it is:

“Many people will now feel as if they are in a ‘churning’ state. Old (and new) unresolved energy patterns are being ‘churned up’ from their own personal depths. They are appearing, then reappearing, then appearing again. Why? So they may be faced. And resolved. Faced, WITHOUT FEAR. And resolved.

“These waves may have large faces [KP note: the 'face' of a wave is distance from bottom to crest] but if faced without fear and/or panic, you will easily pass through the ‘churning’, and come out of it refreshed, rejuvenated, and free.

“By your individual ‘facings’ of these unresolved energy patterns, you are collectively ‘refreshing, rejuvenating, and freeing’ the entire planet.”

So, there it is. Wonder if this “rings true” for anyone out there?

Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum