Latest topics
» FULL BEN FULFORD WEEKLY REPORT - “Jesus Christ to Marry Asian Goddess” 11/12/18
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ STRANGE LIGHTS APPEAR AND HOVER OVER LANCASTER, NORTH CAROLINA plus MORE
Today at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Wars: How Most Pediatricians Now Represent Big Pharma Instead of Their Patients
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

»  As a Siberian city endures temperatures of -50 C, (-58 deg F) NASA claim whole global temperature about to plummet in a matter of months
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High: c60 + intergalactic- a conversation with Ken (scientist)
Today at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW crater discovered from rare ancient asteroid - Size of Paris!
Today at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Camp Fire Paradise Lost to Agenda 21?
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ ***NIBIRU FACTS***(For All your inquiries) plus MORE
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Civilisation Of Atlantis Found?
Today at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP, your help is appreciated....
Today at 12:45 am by 4-truth

» Strange face found on rocky object in front of Mars Rover
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There is a new volcanic island emerging near Mayotte
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Info Minus 'Just Talking:' Paradise Victim Interview, New Fire San Bernadino, Etc.
Yesterday at 7:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CA FIRE VICTIM SPEAKS OUT
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & digging Holes Radio Show November 10, 2018
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» OPERATION TORCH CALIFORNIA
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First Wave Of Migrant Caravan Arrives In San Diego As Troops Erect Barricades & Razor Fence
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by Dorothy55

» Lost City of Krishna carbon dates to 32 thousand years old (Part 1)
Yesterday at 2:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FIREGEDDON: An Open Letter to the Great People of California…
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Plastic Bank wins 2018 Nature Inspiration Award
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - MAJOR Encounter Over Ireland - What Did Multiple Pilots See?
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» California forced vaccinations a blatant violation of the Nuremberg Code that outlawed medical experiments on humans
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» LION AIR FLIGHT 610: A BOEING ANNOUNCEMENT AND SOME FINANCIAL ...
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aluminum Is Poisoning Our Brains And Causing Alzheimer’s, Professor Warns
Yesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Samsung is developing a brain-controlled TV
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOF for December 9, 2012: Peace Comes Now Posted on December 9, 2012

POOF for December 9, 2012: Peace Comes Now Posted on December 9, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
POOF for December 9, 2012: Peace Comes Now
Posted on December 9, 2012 by Pat Donworth

PoofDecember 9, 2012 | RMN

Greetings and Salutations:

So, my friend says the other day, the light at the end of tunnel is no longer the headlight of a speeding locomotive coming but could actually see the sunlight now. Tired of trains speeding by him and knocking him about. Yea, one can get skinned up getting this stuff done. I catch crap all the time but it’s not like I was warned all those years ago. People don’t want to hear, everything they have believed for years was all BS. But, like any child they have to grow up and become adults. The people of the world will be told too and that’s what has got the bad guys ‘trippin’ about their futures. They know the end is at hand for them. 10,000 folks at one bank, lost their jobs in one day last week. They found that easier than picking thru them like picking thru dry beans.

Time is up, ‘da boss’ said, get it done Now, things will never be perfect, as long as, fear rules this planet. And you don’t have the masses suffering because some rich bad guy won’t put his adult pants on. The man who said, ‘if they ever find out what we’ve done, they’ll hang us from the nearest lamp post’ is in the hospital now, with breathing problems. And it happened when trillions started being cleared in holding banks around the world. Too bad folks don’t understand their own limits. Seems there’s always a bigger foot to come down on heads that presume their own greatness.

I’ll shut up now and wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year in a civilized world. The time for the new man to manifest himself is here. My my, a new species who isn’t locked onto survival but will live a life worth living. A fulfilled promise. Things begin and end in a world like this so, the wait ends and the living now begins. I give a message from ‘da boss’, ‘the time is here, be ready’.

Consultations until the door bell rings.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

https://youtu.be/DOCU0lKF6b8

Thanks to: http://activistawake.com

fairwind60

Anyone else think this is it or are we still going to be waiting in 2013..?

Your thoughts..?

terbo56

2015, or the Twelfth of never-Iraq has never really had any money to speak of, and they don't have to RV their currency, if they say they are happy with the way things are, then that would tell me in the looooooonng future- If this has not come into fruition by January 15th, I will get rid of my dinar- They have jerked us around going on ten years, now, so what makes people think it's going to happen overnite? Ask TerryK, he seems to know, and knows how to get people to blow money they don't have on a 'Whim' of an investment-There are alot of 'Dinar crooks' waiting to prey on unsuspecting peeps that hold their dinar in trust to the ones that sold it to them, and the only ones that made out like theives,are the ones that sold us this shit to begin with, so think long and hard before you buy more, and spend money that you don't have,like food,clothing, housing, cars, rent, insurance- THINK long and hard-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I am with terbs on this as usual and I think the wait is a long one. I seriously have hope that I am wrong and will continue to hope I am wrong but I dont think so LOL!

In the meantime while we wait, have some Christmas cheer!! :alien smiley: :cookies:

:cheers:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

WOO-HOO! Love those Christmas goodies!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum