OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally! – from Cameron Day
Posted on December 12, 2012

Source: Cameron Day, via email
Hi there,

I have a new article online about the “Big Shift” that is currently underway. I hope you enjoy it, and please come to the blog to leave a comment:
http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/12/12/the-shift-of-ages-is-upon-us-finally/

The Shift of Ages is Upon Us…Finally!

We are living in an important moment in human history, and due to the significance of this time period, nearly everyone on the planet (and off-planet) haa an opinion to share regarding it. In this article, I will be sharing my viewpoint in detail, and also putting some of the theories out there into perspective. Above all, my primary purpose today will be to encourage you to deepen your relationship with your Divine Inner / Higher Self during these times of transition and beyond. The secondary goal is to help dispel any “spells” of fear, power usurpations, or false outcome of the 2012 solstice that you might be under.

Fear is the Mind Killer

Let’s get the fear out of the way first. No planet-wide cataclysms will be occurring, simply because enough people on the planet have chosen a more positive timeline. The negatively oriented (Service to Self) beings made their best attempt to sell a disaster timeline to the world, but we aren’t interested in repeating those old patterns of cataclysm, and that timeline is defunct. However, the accelerated pace of earthquakes, sinkholes and unusual weather will continue for quite a while.

Overall, the desire for true freedom within the human populace is beginning to break down the artificially imposed matrix of fear and powerlessness we have been subjected to for eons of time. From the perspective of the STS humans and their higher density overlords, this IS a cataclysm, due to their increasing loss of power and control. While plenty of 3rd density vestiges of their control structure remain in place, and appear to be growing in some sectors, the higher densities are changing rapidly in favor of positive, Service to Others forces. This does not mean that the STS beings on any density are powerless, so tremendous discernment will be necessary now and in the future.

Be Aware of Where and to Whom You Connect

I have said before that YOU are the power that the STS beings desire. They will do anything they possibly can to keep some sort of power over you, in order to continue feeding off of your energy. To this end, there are some “messengers” posting articles asking people to connect to “ET ships” cloaked in the sky. I urge you to NOT do this, because NO ET has any right to dominion over you. There are plenty of ETs and EDs (extra-density beings) who put on a good show of being positive, but have hidden agendas to capitalize on your energies for their own gain.

Take a moment to feel out an answer to this question: “Which would be more beneficial to merge your consciousness with, an ET/ED ship or the core of the Galaxy?”

I urge you to first embrace the power of your Divine Inner/Higher/True Self. Breathe in and expand your Spirit from your heart center, and surround yourself in your own Inner Divine Light. Then stand tall and connect your heart directly to the core of Mother Earth. A very useful phrase that I use when connecting to Earth’s core is, “Thank you. I love you. Please embrace me.”

Next, when you are ready, do the same thing to connect to the Galactic Core. Anchoring Galactic core frequency into Earth’s core will add the greatest amount of positive energy to yourself and the planet. Once that Galactic core connection is established and you are acting as a Galactic conduit, you can include other beings into your focus IF you so desire.

The way to ensure that you filter out any STS beings is to state that you only want to include beings of the highest positive polarity, and that no beings of negative polarity are welcome in your energy field. I call the fully-positive polarized beings that I work with “The Forces of Divine Light” and I always make sure to include the caveat that ONLY the beings that are fully polarized to the positive polarity are invited.

Specificity is very important at this time. If you just call on “the angels” or “the masters” you aren’t being specific enough. This is because there are Service to Self beings on 4th and 5th density who consider themselves as “Dark Angels” (aka Fallen Angels), or “Dark Masters” who will be happy to connect to you in order to take some energy from you or distort your perspective. When you are highly specific in your focus and intent that you will only accept interactions from beings that are fully polarized to the positive, Service to Others polarity, this healthy boundary is difficult for negative beings to breach.

Don’t be Fooled by False Prophecies

Click Here to continue reading.

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz! This is a very instructive read!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum