Latest topics
» Q Anon - What’s Q Anon All About? plus more
Today at 8:11 pm by Avebury

» Sony’s New Blink-Powered Contact Lens Records Everything You See
Today at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ WEBINAR - Exposing MKULTRA network in Latin America: Anti-VAXX Petronio Antevasin & Carlita Shaw Antevasin
Today at 3:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Signs You’re At The Edge Of A Major Life Shift
Today at 3:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FISAGATE and Role of Michael Horowitz
Today at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are You a Church Member in the Cult of Personality???
Today at 1:12 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Cliven Bundy In Paradise 2
Today at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Cliven Bundy In Paradise pt 1
Today at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Saudis may squeeze more than $100bn from arrested billionaires in ‘corruption purge’
Today at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NOL's and Court System Basics By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JAN 21: WAR
Today at 12:24 pm by EL_O_EL

» Benjamin Fulford 1-22-18
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» “UFO Disclosure”: a covert op to discredit real disclosure by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Planet X Today Its here! Strange events in the sky plus MORE
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Cloud Ships plus MORE
Today at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Transgender Really All About? - David Icke
Today at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Scott Portzline Part I&II
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Now Heading Into The Economic Reset, Everything Is About To Change: London Paul
Today at 9:07 am by ANENRO

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:43 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» Something Huge is Happening! Is Project Blue Beam Real?
Today at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graham Hancock Return of the Plumed Serpent 241 views
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» AUGMENTED REALITY = INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 184 - Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Morality, Choice, Karma, Forgiveness
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Billionaire Couple Found Murdered in Their Toronto Home Are Linked to Clinton Foundation’s Relief Efforts
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tom Petty Died of Accidental Drug Overdose
Yesterday at 6:53 pm by topspin2

» #QANON - Q - Post #50
Yesterday at 4:01 pm by LadyDragon

» #QANON - Q - Post#48-#49
Yesterday at 3:30 pm by LadyDragon

» ▶#QANON - Q - 01/21/18 (Sun) 14:06:20 No.47
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by LadyDragon

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » PROTESTS & PETITIONS » Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012

Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 pm

happywelshguy

Today was supposed to be The Biggest day in the History of Mankind as we move forward in the ascension process.

I thought it may be interesting for members to provide a short post as to how they are feeling today as the planets alligned.

Personally, I spend many hours in meditation each day and yesterday I doubled my meditation time. I was saying Mantras and making decrees up to 3.0am EST today.

I personally don't feel any different than I felt yesterday

However, I had a terrible sleep and was constantly fighting with my blankets and when I woke up all sheets and blankets - were just about on the floor. (That doesn't normally happen)

This is my personal experience.

bounce

Last edited by happywelshguy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Hi HWG!
Thanks for your post! It is almost 12:12pm here and I am off to take a nice hot soak and meditate. I had interesting dreams also last night.

Herb Lady

I was out last night with Hooch (Copper) about 12:30 the sky and stars were absolutely magical! Had some different types of dreams last night, and woke up feeling like I had been run over, got my shower and then the energy surge kicked in and I went like a mad dog all day long!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

I'm watching the 'ION' channel, they have some great bands, and they have gotten together at the Madison Square Gardens, to show support and take donations for the victims of Hurricane Sandy- It is Truly awesome, Billy Joel, The Who, Eric Clapton, you name it- It is great!!I think it will be on for quite awhile- It's called 'The 12-12-12'- There's our sign!!

Herb Lady

Cool!! Now if I only had tv - ha! But I have a dog! :)

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well all in all I feel unaffected by all that was supposed to happen today. Saw some violet aura while meditating which lasted after I opened my eyes for a few seconds so that was cool. Always appreciate any purple hues in my visuals. But then mostly felt just weak and drained all day.

In a dream I was having right before I woke this morning, I was in a pub type place. I was seated at a long table with lots of others that I was not sure I knew. There was lots of noise and people partying in the background. At the table we were talking about blood type being a catalyst to picking up different energies. I have been doing a lot of back and forth with another site that features many articles on RH- blood so I think that is where this dream came from. Buy after I was thinking about it this morning, I did wonder if one of my many questions on that topic might have been answered.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum