OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It seems that Facebook is now in the business of shutting down the accounts of journalists who question the mainstream medias reporting of the news. Saturday night I was alerted by Facebook that I would have to wait three days until I was able to log onto my personal Facebook account again. I was informed the reason for this punishment was the result of meme I had shared. Facebook told me it “…violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities”. I was further warned that “If you continue to abuse Facebook’s features, your account could be permanently disabled”.
Below is the image I had shared on my Facebook “Fan page” entitled “We Know The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” (www.Facebook.com/WKTSOTFR) which posts memes as well as stories from our alternative media website www.SecretsOfTheFed.com.

Keep in mind this was posted on Friday, the day of the shooting, when every minute the “official story” of what occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School was changing. There were mainstream media reports that the shooter was Ryan Lanza, the weapons used were “assault rifles”, the shooter had killed his father, a second gunman was led out of the woods and questioned (since scrubbed from the net), and a myriad of other accusations that have since been proven to be false. At the time when this graphic was posted this meme contained 93% of what constituted the “official story”.

The image states that “Adam Lanza, a clumsy 20 year old autistic kid dressed in camo and full body armor, who never shot a gun before, drives to another state, gets let into a locked school looking like Rambo, kills 26 people with dead on accuracy at a school his mother, (a retired teacher who no one ever heard of before), used to work in years before, after allegedly killing her with the gun that belonged to her in the first place, then takes his own life… Thats the news, and people blindly believe it.”

I have hyperlinked the claims in the meme to news articles which remained on the web, even after the media has attempted to scrub conflicting/false reports in the last few days. Three days after the shooting I was still able to find articles which confirm that the media was representing all the points made in the meme except one. 13 out of the 14 claims made were able to be verified as media reports of the shooting.

Thanks to: http://www.secretsofthefed.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

hmmm....?

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA!

I am thinking about putting it up on my fb page just to see what will happen.... but I am using it to network right now... what to do... what to do... hahahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum