OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon
SpiritualWarrior Today at 5:41 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE PUTER IN A FEW DAY'S BECAUSE OF HEALTH REASON'S. I SEE AND CONSTANTLY READ ON DINAR-RE-CAP'S ALL THE HUB BUB ABOUT WHAT OCCUR'S IN THE IRAQI GOVERMENT AND A DAILY ANALYSIS OF IT'S IMPLICATIONS TO THE C/E OR R/V WHICH EVER YOU CARE TO REFER TO IT AS. AS YOU KNOW I HAVE SAID CONSTANTLY FOR OVER 6 MONTH'S OR EVEN MORE THAT WHILE WHAT GOES ON IRAQ IS INTERESTING AND OF HISTORICAL VALUE--IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE C/E OR R/V. IRAQ SIGNED OFF MONTH'S AGO THE AUTHORITY OF THE DETERMINATION OF THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY TO THE B.I.S--THE I.M.F --AND THE WORLD BANK. WHAT IS STRANGE IS SO MANY DOESN'T REALIZE THAT. IT'S KINDA LIKE ASSOCIATING APPLES AND ORANGES----NO RELATION WHATSOEVER. IN YEAR'S PAST IRAQ HAD A KEY INFLUENCE IN DETERMINING THEIR CURRENCY VALUE BY HOLDING IT AT A PERCEIVED VALUE OF APPROXIMATELY 1170 DINAR'S PER DOLLAR. THEY RELENQUISHED THAT AUTHORITY AS STATED ABOVE AND THE U.S.A HAS HAD A QUASI GOVERMENTAL INFLUENCE ON THEIR VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY UNTIL THEY GAVE OVER THE AUTHORITY TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED ENTITIES. SO THE DOG CHASING THEIR TAIL ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQI IN DETERMING THEIR OWN CURRENCY VALUE IS A NEVER ENDING CHASE. GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW'S HOUND'S THAT CONSTANTLY CHASE IRAQI NEW'S. YOUR FOCUS WOULD BE BETTER SERVED CONSENTRATING ON WHAT IS OCCURING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY AND IT'S DIRECT RELATION TO THE FUTURE U.S.A. FINANCIAL CONDITION AND HOW IT WILL DIRECTLY IMPACT EACH OF US INDEPENDANTLY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] PLEASE DON'T PERMIT YOURSELF TO BE LED ASTRAY BY OTHER'S OPINION'S THAT IS NOT AWARE OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND READ IS NOT ALWAY'S CORRECT AND IS JUST AN OPINION OF SOME WHO EVEN WITH BEST INTENTIONS ARE MIS-DIRECTED AND INFLUENCED BY RUMOR'S AND GOSSIP AND IS EMBELLISHED AND GROW'S COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION. WE ARE NEARING THE VERY END OF OUR JOURNEY AND NEED TO GUARD OUR THOUGHT'S AND PRAYER'S CONSERVITIVLY.

[dovesfreedom] ..OKIEOILMAN Still look like a really "green" Christmas?

[..OKIEOILMAN] DOVESFREEDOM--THAT APPEARS TO BE SO AT THIS TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] WE ARE IN A EXTREMELY FLUID SITUATION AS OF TODAY

[~sednet1] ..OKIEOILMAN How appropriate a flight of 4 - f-22's just launched from Hickam AFB in Honolulu.

[..OKIEOILMAN] SEDNET--WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HAND'S ON A RAPTOR

[BigMac] ..OKIEOILMAN Happy Holidays...Is there anything special in the media we should be looking for?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MAC--WATCH THIS SITE

[JstBringIt] ..OKIEOILMAN is silver taking a dive today part of setting up our blessing?

[..OKIEOILMAN] JSTBRINGIT--NO RELEVANCE

[ky9toes] What about the Tax negotiations sir ?

[..OKIEOILMAN] KY9TIES---WHAT NEGOTIATIONS??--IT TAKES 2 TO AGREE ON ANYTHING--HAVE YOU SEEN ANY 2 AGREE YET?

[..OKIEOILMAN] TO THOSE WHO EXPECT A FAN-FARE STUPENDOUS ANNOUNCEMENT---THINK AGAIN--THIS WILL APPEAR LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.-----THINK ABOUT THIS-----IF AMERICAN'S KNEW WHAT YOU KNEW THAT ONLY A FEW HUNDRED DOLLAR'S WOULD PERMISSABLY MAKE THEM MILLIONAIRES----HOW MAD DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THE EXCLUSIVE CLUB YOU BELONG TOO?

[.~dinarmama7] ..OKIEOILMAN Absolutely

[~sednet1] BAM! THERE IT IS!

[texasdiva1] Okieoilman - I am continually amazed that the media does not do stories about this RV - I do not want them to - but I cannot believe they have not picked up on it.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TEXASDIVA---MEDIA IS CONTROLLED FOR THE REASON STATED ABOVE

[rfguy] Do you think we will see an agreement on the fiscal cliff today?

[..OKIEOILMAN] FRGUY--NOPE--

[..SAMBO] ..OKIEOILMAN WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT I HAVE TRIED TO GET SOME OF THE FAMILY INTO THIS AND NONE OF THEM BELIEVE - I BELIEVE

[..OKIEOILMAN] HI SAM

[lovely] ..OKIEOILMAN does the fiscal cliff have any bearing on the RV?

[..OKIEOILMAN] LOVELY--NOT DIRECTLY--BUT IT'S AFTER EFFECT WILL BE REALIZED BY ALL OF US

[rfguy] will we see an announcement on a usa budget?

[..OKIEOILMAN] RFGUY--WE HAVE NOT HAD A BUDGET IN 40 MONTH'S AS THE CONSTITUTION REQUIRES--WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY WILL ADHERE TO THAT MANDATE NOW?--THEY WILL EXTEND SHORT TERM STOP GAP SPENDING MEASURES PERMITTING GOVERMENT OPERATION LIKE IN THE PAST

[dovesfreedom] ..OKIEOILMAN ....For us to have a really "green" Christmas....we are only 5 days away from Christmas!! Believing it will manifest by then. Thanks for all you do for all of the Dinar Community! We really have no clue as to how hard you work for us...thankyou is such a small statement...please know it is being said with my whole heart....Thank you!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] NICE DOVE---NICE

[sas] ..OKIEOILMAN Please know that your presence is a beautiful gift in and of itself and has warmed our hearts beyond measure.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THNX SAS--MY HEART IS WARMED BY THE QUALITY OF PEEP'S ON THIS SITE

[marmeysue] ..OKIEOILMAN How much time do you think we have from the time the rv happens to when things will fall apart with the economy? Thank you

[..OKIEOILMAN] MARMEYSUE--LOT'S OF SPECULATION OF A REAL GOVERMENTAL SHAKE UP--CONSPIRICY?????--

[tc004352] ..OKIEOILMAN Are you under the impression that the rates will be activated between 4 and 8 pm est today?

[..OKIEOILMAN] TCOO4352--THAT WOULD BE NICE--TRYING TO PUT AN EXACT TIME ON IT IS LIKE FLYING TO THE MOON IN A PAPER KITE

[sambeaux777] ..OKIEOILMAN Young'un, you are so loved and respected by many many people... Just wissh you would move to Texas.

[..OKIEOILMAN] SAMBEAUR777--YOU GUY'S SECEED FROM THE UNION AND I WILL BE A TEXAN

[sambeaux777] ..OKIEOILMAN We working on it....

[..SAMBO] sambeaux777 I AM A NATURAL BORN TEXICAN - AND WILL MOVE BACK FROM COLORADO IF TEXAS SUCEEDS

[..OKIEOILMAN] PROBABLY UNKNOWN TO MOST IS THE INFLUENTIAL EFFECT THE OTHER PROGRAM'S HAS ON THE C/E--R/V

[wedidyoucan] ..OKIEOILMAN Any updayes on those programs

[..OKIEOILMAN] WEDIDYOUCAN--VERY PROGRESSIVE AND POSITIVE

[..OKIEOILMAN] PRESENTLY PROGRAM'S ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE NOT TO BE ADDRESSED AT THIS TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE A MULTITUDE OF THING'S THAT IS INFLUENTIAL THAT CAN'T BE OPENLY DISCUSSED PRESENTLY BUT AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME WILL ALL BE EXPLAINED TO YOU------AND---IT'S THE MOST INTERESTING STORY EVER HEARD

[blessing7] ..OKIEOILMAN If the ISX IPO'S are going to be able to launch by 1/2/12 the price has to be taken care of by 12/25/12? Do you agree? Thanks and great to see you..

[..OKIEOILMAN] BLESSING--IRAQ IRRELEVANT TO US AT THIS LATE DATE

[blessing7] ..OKIEOILMAN Thanks So are you playing Santa this year?

[..OKIEOILMAN] BLESSING--YES--HEALTH PERMITTING--BUT I HAVE A WAY'S TO GO YET

[rfguy] Getting ready to drill in a field that I own; do you feel that oil prices will drop after the first of the year down to $50 per barrel or is that just rumor?

[..OKIEOILMAN] RFGUY--HORSE BISCUIT'S--OIL WILL AVERAGE AROUND 85 DOLLARS A BARREL IN 2013 WITH OCCASIONAL SPIKES DEPENDANT ON MID-EAST SABRE WRATTLING

[superdj567] Does the Fiscal cliff have a bearing or timming of the CE/RV?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUPER--NONE

[superbiz] ..OKIEOILMAN are we still looking for a green christmas?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUPER--THAT IS WHAT I AM BEING TOLD AT THIS EXACT TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] THINGS ARE POSITIVE BUT FLUID---

[sue47] mollie77 here at Walmart it's .10 cheaper but only through the end of Dec.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TO YOU GUY'S THAT BUY WAL-MART GAS---GOOD!!--THE BULK OF IT COMES FROM LOUISIANA

[pszafrap] ..OKIEOILMAN would the prospsal of a capital gain tax of say...40% affect the CE appearing?

[..OKIEOILMAN] PSZAFRAP--40%??--WHAT BRAND OF GLUE ARE YOU SNIFFING?

[pszafrap] ..OKIEOILMAN would any captital gain rate change bring it on

[..OKIEOILMAN] PSZAFRAP--NO RELATION--

[sue47] OKIEOILMAN - I haven't heard of a debt issue settlement yet. Are we close do you think..

[Ghost] THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN TODAY IS THE MOST PROMISING THAT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED--READ WITH COMPREHENSION

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUE-NO

[duffy1] OkieMan: pszafrap asks that question because some Gurus are saying the RV/CE won't happen until Obama gets a 40% tax sorked out and then it can Rv.

[..OKIEOILMAN] DUFFY---REPUBLICAN CONGRESS WILL NOT PERMIT SUCH A RATE

[sue47] OKIEOILMAN I was afraid you were going to answer that way. Do you think o intentionally wants to hold up on the debt issue until after 1st of year?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUE--PROBABLY A LAST MINUTE GRAND BARGAIN WILL BE AGREED ON DEC 31ST

[Drumark2] Ok, I have a question....on the trusts, bank accounts, etc. I know where I will be going for the bank accounts, but if you don't have the money to see a trust attorney right now. Can that wait? Sorry if that is a stupid question.

[..OKIEOILMAN] DRUM--UNLESS YOUR UNDER A THREAT OF IMMEDIATE LITIGATION THE TRUST ISSUE IS NOT AS PRESSING AN ISSUE AS SOME WOULD LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE

[pszafrap] ..OKIEOILMAN Then I am really confused...what in the world is holding this whole thing back or who is holding it back?

[..OKIEOILMAN] PSZAFRAP--A NEW GOVERMENT STRUCTURE--A NEW CURRENCY--A NEW TAXATION POLICY---ETC ETC ETC

[speedy gonzales] Okie, do you think O is waiting on the RV to go on vacation?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SPEEDY--WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
[okrocks] ..OKIEOILMAN can we throw a new beginning in there too

[sue47] OKIEOILMAN do you think we'll see the new currency the 1st of the year or at least some announcement re the US Treasury change from FRS?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUE--EXACTLY--NOW YOU UNDERSTAND PART OF THE EQUATION

[jstbringit] ..OKIEOILMAN was the news about the NYSE today of any relevance?

[..OKIEOILMAN] JSTBRINGIT--NOPE--THE EURONEXT HAS BEEN IN NEGOITION'S FOR AWHILE OF THE PURCHASE OF THE NYSE

[1biz4u] ..OKIEOILMAN How can all of this be solved by the end of this year??

[..OKIEOILMAN] 1BIZ4U--IT CAN'T--WE WILL NEED A TRANSITION PERIOD

[akita] ..OKIEOILMAN will the new gov structure etc be good or bad in your opion? Thank you

[..OKIEOILMAN] AKITA--MUCH BETTER

[carguy] ..OKIEOILMAN Good day to you, I hope you are the fast track to recovery. You don't want to be sick with O'care coming down the pike no matter how much money one may have. A question for you Sir, Being a Dinar holder, If I write a 100k check to my church for Christmas (I don't have 100k now) and they try to cash it on the 26th, do you think I will be able to cover the check by the 26th? It always great to see in the room. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! P.S. .dc deserves a promotion to Super Mod!

[..OKIEOILMAN] NICE TRY CAR GUY

1:49 PM [Drumark2] ..OKIEOILMAN If there is a new gov structure, will our money be safe in the banks?

1:50 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] DRUMARK2--SAFER THAN EVER IN THE PAST

[Crimsontide] ..OKIEOILMAN I'm happy to hear you say it will be better for all of us, What did they do, knock Soros out of the game?

[Crimsontide] ..OKIEOILMAN I'm happy to hear you say it will be better for all of us, What did they do, knock Soros out of the game?

[1biz4u] ..OKIEOILMAN how can we have a better gov structure with the present president in office?

[..OKIEOILMAN] 1BIZ4U--WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WILL BE IN OFFICE?

[nekochan] ..OKIEOILMAN is it true that we will exchange our currency at non traditional bank loctaions rater than the local currency bank branch?

..OKIEOILMAN] NEKOCHAN--PROBABLY AT PRIVATE BANKERS OFFICE'S INSTEAD OF TELLER'S WINDOW'S

[lucygirl] Is China still a lead dog in the CE/RV process of happening?

[..OKIEOILMAN] LUCY-YEP

[nevadachick] ..OKIEOILMAN Are you going to be on any CC calls soon?

[..OKIEOILMAN] NEVADACHICK-NOPE

[texasdiva1] OKIEOILMAN-Will the VND go at the same time as the IQD or seperately if they do not get the IQD soon.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TEXASDIVA1--I AM RECEIVING BOTH SCENARIO'S PRESENTLY

[garfield1] ..OKIEOILMAN - Is the US the cause of this RV delay, if not who is, thanks

[..OKIEOILMAN] GARFIELD--YES THE USA HAS BEEN THE RESTRICTING FACTOR WAITING ON SPECIAL EVENT'S TO OCCUR

[pianogirl] Is what is going on in DC at this time, re: tax negotiations, etc, between O ans B just smoke? Thanks

[..OKIEOILMAN] PIANOGIRL--SERIOUS STUFF GOING ON IN D.C.

[idinar] ..OKIEOILMAN my mom lives in lindsey I willbe there for Christmas should I take my dinar?

[..OKIEOILMAN] IDINAR--NO---SEND IT TO ME----HA HA

[Drumark2] OKIEOILMAN I hope everyone realizes just how blessed we are to have you. My prayers and Christmas list for you is good health, peace, and much success in whatever you choose in life. I thank the Lord for you everyday!

..OKIEOILMAN] THNX DRUMARK2

[garfield1] ..OKIEOILMAN - I was just wondering why the rest of the world has to be wait in Rving because of US problems, thanks

[..OKIEOILMAN] GARFIELD--LOT'S INVOLVED IN THAT QUESTION--BASICALLY BECAUSE THE USA HAS THE ONLY WORLD RECOGNIZED CURRENCY THAT IS THE WORLD'S STANDARD---YOU ALWAY'S WAIT ON THE BIG BOY

[shooter] ..OKIEOILMAN Do you think USA currency will stay the world standard?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SHOOTER--NO--THEIR WILL BE 5 ACCEPTABLE CURRENCIES IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

[teochi] ..OKIEOILMAN Red Bear and I send our love to you and Red Bear sends you a big Sempre Fi

[..OKIEOILMAN] HI TIO--SEMPER FI

[irishsettergal] Is it still a possibility to get appointments within 2 hours after the announcement? Will the private bank have longer hours for us?

[irishsettergal] Is it still a possibility to get appointments within 2 hours after the announcement? Will the private bank have longer hours for us?
[..OKIEOILMAN] IRISH--REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHAT PROTOCOL PROCEDURES WILL BE
[scruffy] ..OKIEOILMAN Do you already know what the 5 currencies are?
[..OKIEOILMAN] SCRUFFY--DINAR--DOLLAR--YEN--RUBLE--RIAL--NEW GULF COUNTRY DENOMINATION
[..OKIEOILMAN] SCRUFFY--DINAR--DOLLAR--YEN--RUBLE--RIAL--NEW GULF COUNTRY DENOMINATION
[..OKIEOILMAN] GDSGRL21--DON'T KNOW
[garfield1] ..OKIEOILMAN Thanks for all your wisdom and appearing on your site for questions. Do you still feel we will see the RV before Christmas, thanks again

[..OKIEOILMAN] GARFIELD--THAT WAS LAST REPORT

[idinar] ..OKIEOILMAN so the vnd will not be good?
[..OKIEOILMAN] IDINAR--YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING THE QUESTIION--THE QUESTION WAS WHAT CURRENCIES WILL BE WORLD WIDE ACCEPTABLE ALONGSID THE USD IN THE FUTURE

[nick45] ..OKIEOILMAN I need prayer for my broyher, my uncle and my aunt,, all in hospital and not doing good,,,,, Thank you!!!
2:08 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] NICK--PRAYERS GOING UP

[debann] ..OKIEOILMAN God bles her soul, for she does not know what she has said. Want to wish you a very Merry Cchristmas, and complete heal with your resperiatory issues, GOD IS SO FAITHFUL, I continue to pray for your health. You are TRUE Blessing to this FAMILY.we give God the Glory for giving us such a great Messenger,Okie you are Loved by more than you will ever know. Thank you and may God Bless you abundantly. AMEN

[..OKIEOILMAN] THNX DEBANN--VERY NICE AND APPRECIATED
[3:23:03 PM] Kini: [busterbrown] Okie will you open the chat site if we have an RV after closing

[..OKIEOILMAN] BUSTERBROWN--DEPENDANT ON SAMBO

[crochetti] Okie...is this graduation or still to come?

[..OKIEOILMAN] CROCHETTI--STILL FORTHCOMING

[Lulu] Okie, can weall live togeter on a private island ?

[..OKIEOILMAN] LULU--DEPEND'S ON HOW PRETTY YOU ARE AND WHAT KIND OF A COOK YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

[irishsettergal] Will someone give you the "green" light to give the graduation post? Or do you have to confirm it with a bunch of different sources?

[..OKIEOILMAN] IRISHSETTERGAL--I WILL BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOMEONE SENT ME A PLAQUE THAT STATES---I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT WOMAN--SHE'S WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR--SHE'S DEAF AND DUMB AND OVERSEXED AND OWN'S A LIQOUR STORE---

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOT A BIG TICKET FROM THE HIGHWAY PATROL YESTERDAY---HE CHASED ME FOR 10 MILES BEFORE HE CAUGHT ME---HE ASKED WHY I TRIED TO OUTRUN HIM AND I SAID----MY WIFE RAN OFF WITH A PATROLMAN LAST YEAR AND I WAS AFRAID HE WAS TRYING TO BRING HER BACK

[..OKIEOILMAN] WE ALL NEED A LITTLE LEVITY TO DISPOSE OF PENT UP FRUSTRATIONS----DON'T WE?

[..OKIEOILMAN] IT'S HARD TO FEEL ROTTEN AND TRY TO BE FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] I JUST HOPE TO FEEL BETTER SO CHRISTMAS I CAN RUN CIRCULATION ON ABOUT 6 OR 8 WELL'S SO THE HAND'S CAN HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH THEIR FAMILIES. THAT WILL BE MY GIFT TO THEM
[3:28:11 PM | Edited 3:33:13 PM] Kini: ..OKIEOILMAN] I WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE A LITTLE BEFORE I WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO--PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO I CAN CAUSE OTHERS TO ENJOY THEIR HOLIDAY

[rocco] ..OKIEOILMAN Are you running on all cylinders now. Great to see you bounce back. You have one great Constitution!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] AM OPERATING ON A LUNG AND A HALF--LUNG DUE TO BE REINFLATED IN THE MORNING

~MiddleClassMaiden] ..OKIEOILMAN - "A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones." Proverbs 17:22 (NKJV) It's sooo good to see you're getting better and better dear OKIE. Bless you for ALL your time and sacrifice on behalf of so many of us round the world. You TRULY are a man after God's own heart.... HE loves you sooo much... and YOU have endeared yourself to this family who loves, cares and prays for you daily.... From the heart! THANK YOU again for being there for us! (Red Heart) (Beautiful Red Rose)

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS TIME SPENT WITH ALL OF YOU THIS AFTERNOON HAS REALLY BEEN THERAPUTIC TO ME---THANKS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THANK ALL OF YOU FOR WHAT YOU REPRESENT TO ME---I CONSIDER ALL OF YOU AS CLOSER THAN BLOOD BROTHER'S AND SISTERS---AND APPRECIATE OUR CHRISTIAN RELATIONSHIP

[PoppaD] ..OKIEOILMAN We deeply appreciate you, Sir and pray for complete healing over your body.

[.gypsymama] Amen
[3:31:01 PM | Edited 3:31:46 PM] Kini: [..OKIEOILMAN] ALL OF YOU NEED COMMENDATION----NOT ME!!!

[lilgrl] Dear Lord, You know Okie so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with Okie now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in Okies life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help him to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for Okie just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Okie, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why Okie has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward him. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let Okie know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also in mine. Amen

[..OKIEOILMAN] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND QUESTIONS--I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS BUT HAVE SOME--SOON I HOPE TO REVEAL QUITE A STORY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DELAY'S HAS BEEN CAUSED BY----CYA---GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU BOUNTIFULLY--------GONE

~SpiritualWarrior] BOUNTIFULLY... great word

[dovesfreedom] ~SpiritualWarrior Indeed!

SpiritualWarrior

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Okie's at it again!! Thanks for the article yman I hadn't seen it yet so that was good! :alien smiley:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!! And glad to hear that Okies doing better!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is this from this year? I seem to remember the green Christmas thing from last year. If this goes on much longer Okie needs to find a new writer. Some fresh material might help.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I know, me too, just trying to stay positive!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh ya positive! Thanks HL... I forget that sometimes.
I wonder if those mushrooms would improve my memory?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OOH! Um - well - I truely wouldn't know!
But you can keep me posted on that one!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nooooooo purps not the mushrooms!!! They'll knock you out for days!! Must Read:Okie Oil Man 12/20/12 Afternoon 3209671710

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL! Guess you had better not do that, hu Purps!

:tree of smiles

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahhaha nooooooo!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: