Latest topics
» Hawaiian Star Gate Opens After ‘Black Knight’ Satellite Activated
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fringe Begins
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Most Common Myths About Space
Today at 9:22 am by aestheticmedic

» When Tomatoes Were Blamed For Witchcraft and Werewolves
Today at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ What is Happening on the GCR
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs of the Higher State of Consciousness
Today at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway Found Into Earths Moon At Bancroft Crater
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scott C. Waring Lightened An Image of An Asteroid in Space And What Appeared Was Astonishing
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interwebs of Gaia energetics are strengthened
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi Makes Your Brain Bleed
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Incredible Fabric Generates Electricity From Sunlight And Movement
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merkel insane?
Today at 2:22 am by bs4ever

» Anonymous Hillary I made a mistake Americans died
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn’s Hex Becomes Golden
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING - Wikileaks - EX CEO Of Clinton Foundation Seeking Asylum For Exposing Clinton Corruption
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Petrified Media Know Hillary's Campaign Is In Freefall
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by aestheticmedic

» POOFness for OCT 25: QUICKIE UPDATE (that says nothing because I am a lying internet panhandler)
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Red Panda

» Running for President
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 26th Update and Info
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Space Program & Flat Earth Dome /w Aug Tellez [Strongholds]
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Waking Up 101 Revisited
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : False-Flag Alien Invasion - (Oct 2016)
Yesterday at 6:58 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» News Shot: New A.I. Tech Injected Directly Into Bloodstream Turns Humans Into Hybrids
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At 21-12-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12-21-12 SteveI: (WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?) I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

I think it will happen in this order:

The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. They cannot delay this any longer. You all have read the articles to support it.

Next, in my other comments, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. Iraq has come too far to be set back for months on end.

I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. Now with that being said, boy are they out of time. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this.

It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. Leaders on the other sites say it will be only a little above a dollar. Boy are they out of touch with reality. I guess when you know absolutely nothing a best guess will do.

I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours.

Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

I do not know about you, but I am waiting for directions to the gate.

The financial structure has been put into place in Iraq and the rest of the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so invest wisely and do not be foolish as many will be riding your coat tails ready for you to make a mistake and grab what you just got blessed with. Protect it with your life.

Merry Christmas and most of all, a Happy New Year!

Herb Lady

Thanks YMO!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

I will say this- WHEN and IF those W.G.S and the P. packages are released, then, and only then, will we see the RV- I have mentioned this earlier on, in other sites, only to get laughed at and critisized, but new information has come to light, and we may see this, and may not see it 'till the new year, sometime- Just relax, and let it come to us- It sucks we can't use it for Xmas, But you can blame 'O' for screwing this up, and they think they are only going to let us have a little of our RV- Well, guess what? 'O' and company are very, very, sadly mistaken- We will have more than they THINK we'll have-Maybe next time, people will look back at what he has screwed up, and how fucked up he has made this country, and will think twice before voting for the so-called 'Candy Man'- And let me ask you this- How many of you got a 'FREE' phone, or new big screen TV for voting for his sorry ass? You can't use either at a FEMA camp- :stuck:

You may be right T.

I have no freebies at my place. But then I never expected any so nothing lost there.

I hope the RV does show and soon. I am not alone in feeling the weariness involved with this investment I am sure.

But maybe I just have eye problems. Can't see this happening. LOL

Hey.. good to see you back! Hope you had a nice break! HUGS to you and yours!

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Thankyou, Sweety, I just needed to level out a bit- :noRV: :x :evil: :(

:carolers: GROUP HUG!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum