CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » ATTENTION: NEW CAROL/NESARA CALL Thurs 2/16

ATTENTION: NEW CAROL/NESARA CALL Thurs 2/16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blueeyes1

Many of you listened a month ago to Carol of World Wide Light Family (wwlw) talking about Nesara. You posted here that you loved her talk.

She will be talking about Nesara TONIGHT on her call. She is extreamly knowledgable about this topic. She will set the record straight.

BRING YOUR QUESTIONS AND CALL YOUR FRIENDS. COPY AND PASTE THIS NOTICE. SEND THIS OUT!!

DATE: THURS. 2/16

TIME: 6:45 PM EST. 1 HOUR OF READING REPORTS, PRAYER REQUESTS THEN TOPIC

CALL: 218-936-4141 PIN 200100# WILL BE RECORDED

blueeyes1

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3ATTENTION: NEW CAROL/NESARA CALL Thurs 2/16   Empty Would have been nice... on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Sadly the notice I saw on the 'NESARA' web page, said the call was to be at "7:45 PM EST.".
When I called in, the message I received was that it was an invalid PIN #. I do hope that if there
was indeed a call, that it was recorded or that the call will be repeated very shortly.
If anyone has info on this, please post it. Thanks

angels77

angels77
I listened to the call last night. It was at 6:45 EST like the above post above stated it would be. I am not sure how long it lasted but I finally left the cc after 2 hours.

HunterJumper

HunterJumper
Does anybody know where to get the recording of this call?f

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum