OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The latest Dinar RV Update Found At dinarguru.com 12-22-12

12-22-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 STEVE 1, WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAS A COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS IN IRAQ, IS CALLING THE RV AND WHAT MAKES ME PAY ATTENTION IS HE ALSO HAS NOW CONFIRMED WHAT I WAS SAYING THAT BAN KI MOON WILL HAVE THE MEETING WITH ALL UNITED NATIONS AND MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 27TH LIKE MY WASHINGTON CONTACT SAID WAS THE SCHEDULE AND I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT TWO ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO. I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE VERY FIRST TO SAY STEVE 1 WAS THE FIRST TO CALL THE RV CORRECTLY. IT SHOWS ME HE RECEIVED THE SAME DATE I DID ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT IRAQ FROM THE U N .

12-22-2012 Intel Guru Poppy3 Article quote: "In their meeting today, members of Iraqiya slate, promised to adopt a strong and firm stand toward Maliki's government, in response to the arrest of bodyguards of the Finance Minister, Rafi al-Essawi." ...it apeers to be as I had suspected and predicted they are planning to move ahead without Talibani and seem to even be more determined than ever. STILL URGENCY IN THEIR ACTIONS.

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this. I still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours. Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac. [post 2 of 2]

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI [WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?] I have never felt better. Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. I think it will happen in this order. The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. Next, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Fp9aG73V

terbo56

terbo56

Big f'n *SIGH*-????????????????????????? :stuck:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey terbs good to see you!! MIssed ya!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well? well? hmmm....
Don't know what to think, keep hearing everything from before Christmas to March or April of next year. But I certainly appreciate getting up to date reports as they are known to those who pass it on down the line!!!

Thanks YMO for all you do!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Defs HL thanks Yman. It doesnt hurt to hope anyway especially at this time of year!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I refuse to give up hope nanneerose!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Best way to be HL! I just keep thinking we have heard it all before! Still they have to be right one day!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HA! This is true!

terbo56

terbo56

Hey, NanneeROSE- I have taken a couple days to pull everything together, you and others know the reason- It's the way things are during this holiday season-Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it!! :stocking:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey terbs just know that I am with you in spirit and we are going through the same!! So glad you're back! xx

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou, NanneeRose- That means alot, and speaks volumes- Have a very Merry Christmas!xoxox! :elf: :kangroochristm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum