Latest topics
» Breathtaking, Iconic and Rare Historical Pictures of Ancient Egypt: 1838-1850
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing in The Bush: Unexplained Disappearances In Australia
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» MESSAGE TO THOSE TELLING ME TO BACK OFF TWEEKY SHILCOCK & NOTSO GOODE
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Dr. Fauci and COVID-19 Priorities: Therapeutics Now or Vaccines Later? plus MORE
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Is Quite Confident That He Can Leverage The Coronavirus To Make Every Person On Earth Receive A Vaccination With Digital ID
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Peter Bright, Who Goes By Username ‘Dr. Pizza’, Found Guilty of Soliciting Minors
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - HEADLINES: Adreno-TAINT! FRA_Z ZELL Drip! plus more
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Formation Spotted Over Washington? plus MORE
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland and Notso Goode have a Fire Side Chat & Jay Liedners Response to the Latest Con (He should know!)
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Welcome to the Welfare State
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cringey Celebrity Isolation Posts on Instagram
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» First US Space Force satellite has launched
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3 #TIMETOSTOPBLUECHICKENFRAUD
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt And Meta 1 Coin - SEC Emergency Action Stops Digital Asset Scam
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Del Bigtree - BREAKING: EXPERTS DRASTICALLY ALTER COURSE ON CORONAVIRUS?
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top Foods to Keep your Immune System Strong
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS TOGETHER plus MORE
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wal Thornhill - This is our Electric Universe
Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012  EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012

Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRO7MG9JyJU

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012
No description available.

terbo56

terbo56
Here we go again-The only time everything goes dark is when we're all dead!! :x

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
and hopefully that won't happen any time soon!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56
I agree!!When the earth is ready, and everything stops, it will just shake us all off like a bad case of fleas- No worries anytime soon, or later on down the road- Some people need hobbies, that's all it is- They read too many conspiracy novels- They really need to get out more!!When someone's crystal ball is broken, or it doesn't work anymore, it doesn't really matter anyway- ❄

happywelshguy

While I appreciate everyones opinion

It's "NOT" going to happen

:bounce:

quote="ymoilman2"]Why the Sun will go dark for 3 days - BrianIsYahweh3 Feb 16 2012

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRO7MG9JyJU

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012
No description available.

[/quote]

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

topspin2

Simply put, its a "managed" world we live in.....Just a thought....and...ummmmmm....get both feet out of the box.....You folks could not be further from the truth....They are here and they WILL adjust things a bit.......Just a thought, take 2!

terbo56

terbo56
It will NOT go dark, I repeat, WILL NOT go dark- Never happen, just like the last time somebody said it would- When the world goes dark, we WILL be dead-EOS- Happy Holidays! ❄ :happyholidays:

topspin2

Terbo, relax, I didnt say it would.......I just pointed out that the ability to adjust is there...Thats all...

topspin2

And happy Holidays Terbo.....

terbo56

terbo56
I apologize, Topspin2, I guess I got ahead of myself-It's been a bad week- No worries!! 🏠 :happyholidays:

topspin2

NP Terbo. Best to you....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum