OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2012
Dave Hodges, Contributor
Activist Post

In my role as a talk show host, I have been approached by individuals who claim to have “insider information” about what is coming, and according to these individuals, what is coming is very bad. Most credible sources demand complete anonymity. As a result, I have found myself in a position to try and evaluate whether to write about and broadcast some very controversial information.

Sometimes, my insider information turns out to be stunningly accurate as evidenced by the Chris Stevens murder story which was spot on. My information on the Aurora Batman shootings has also proven to be very accurate.

There is a risk in using unnamed sources. Simply, they could be wrong, they could be disinformation agents or they might just be crazy as they are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. It takes a degree of courage to air information derived from confidential sources. Therefore, I want to thank Doug Hagmann for daring to publish his dire warnings which come from an inside source at DHS. I have subsequently decided to reveal what I know as well.

The decision to air these warnings will undoubtedly encourage others to come forward. Hopefully, so many “insiders” will come forward that it will become impossible to hide what it is coming from those who are actively seeking answers. To the general public, it does not matter what they're told for they will still believe that the government will take care of them, CNN truthfully reports the news and Santa Claus exists. As a result, these fools will never know what hit them.

Although the Hagmann warnings differ somewhat from my sources, there are some common threads. One area that Hagmann’s source did not focus on is the dropping out of sight by ex-federal officials and prominent figures on Wall Street. and tbngnhat is the remaining focus of this article.

The Marrs Observation

In a December 9, 2012 interview on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs discussed how approximately 400-500 top level bankers have left their positions and have gone into seclusion. Marrs reminded my listening audience of how the elite have developed seed vaults for which they only have access to. Marrs was clearly alluding to the fact that some very bad events are coming and the global elite are aware of it and are moving to meet the threat. My insider sources inform me that the same thing is happening in various federal organizations who have recently retired from the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable. I have firsthand knowledge of three ex-fed officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way.

Massive Retirements From The Alphabet Soup Agencies

When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

In my dealings with purported alphabet soup agency informants, I have been receiving some very dire warnings in terms of what lies ahead for America. Given the above facts, it should be understandable why I found the recent Hagmann interview with Rosebud to be a little bit more than interesting. I have had conversations with two insiders and a relative of another insider who tell similar stories of a coming series of apocalyptic events. Much of the Hagmann information, to a large extent, corresponds to the information I’ve received except for the fact that many ex-feds are forming self-sustaining communities.

Therefore, this installment will strictly deal with the fact that officials from the NSA, CIA, DHS and FEMA are retiring/early retiring and going into seclusion with their former comrades in arms.

DHS and CIA Relocations

It is a matter of official agency policy that some current DHS and CIA officials and their families will be provided safe sanctuary in various strategic locations in Colorado in times of trouble. Most people in the know are aware of the underground facilities which lies below the Denver International Airport which has an underground connected railway to the Cheyenne Mountain NORAD/Fort Carson/Peterson Air Force Base underground facilities. The structures are part of the Continuity of Government program developed by the United States government in the early days of the Cold War.

However, these facilities are increasingly becoming the planned refuge for many of the global elite residing within the United States when all hell breaks loose. In September 2011, the evacuation of the elite to this safe hideaway was rehearsed in the DHS exercise known as Operation Mountain Guardian in which the Denver airport was shut down to commercial air travel except for specific, undesignated planes which were allowed to land in preparation for some staged catastrophe. This aforementioned event is not newsworthy because it has been reported in the mainstream. However, where this even becomes noteworthy to the public is because it is not coincidental that the CIA has relocated its major data collection facilities to underground structures in the Denver International Airport.

The implications for residents living in or near the Washington DC Metropolitan area should be clear. The planned obsolescence for the nation’s capital is becoming increasingly apparent. If I were you and I lived in this area, I would be looking for a new place to live in the very near future. The previous information is what is publicly available. The following information has not been disseminated but is highly relevant to what lies ahead.

Ex-CIA and DHS Relocations

Parallel to the Colorado being prepared to become the new capital, it is highly relevant to note that retired officials from the DHS and the CIA, who are not part of the privileged elite but who know what is coming, have developed their own enclaves in the Rocky Mountains outside of Denver and Colorado Springs. As it has been described to me that these facilities are a poor man’s imitation of the Denver International Airport facilities. The structures are largely natural, but are very well equipped and the resources include a self-contained air supply. My source for this information is a former DHS insider. This is the same insider who revealed to me in mid-2008 of a rift between the old guard of the New World Order and the up and coming new wealth of the same group. His information at that time proved to highly credible then and I believe that this is credible as well.

NSA Relocations

Recently, retired officials from the NSA have relocated to an area in the Ozarks where they have access to underground safety zone which have/are being transformed into mini-villages of self-sustainable protection. Their properties consist typically of 5 to 10 acres for each family, contains a portable water supply, residents are armed to the teeth, have alternative communications that are not reliant on the grid and have years of stored food. My source is an individual who retired from the NSA almost two years ago. His decision to participate in the relocation was triggered by the impending re-election of President Obama which he said will hasten the onslaught of what is to come because Obama’s administration fully embraces the destruction of America.

Ex-FEMA Relocations

Recently retired officials from FEMA are relocating to mountainous areas, in North Carolina, approximately one hour from the coast. Their enclave contains the same resources involving air, water, food and guns. These enclaves also include underground structures which are sensibly self-contained and can serve to isolate the inhabitants from the outside. I have two sources on this information which includes a family member and a retired FEMA official who has chosen not to participate in this relocation. The nonparticipant ex-official from FEMA did not seek sanctuary with these groups because he feels that several of these enclaves will be targeted for destruction by the powers that be because of the knowledge contained by the inhabitants in this case of “dead men tell no tales.” This makes sense because it would allow the elite, following the coming cataclysms, to rewrite history in their own version without any contradiction from knowledgeable individuals that know what really has gone on. This insider knowledge is a threat would serve as an obstacle to the new truth. Personally, I think this view has a great deal of merit.

Conclusion

I fully realize that unnamed sources don’t carry as much credibility as documented sources. However, as similar stories make their way into the national discussion, it might be wise to take a closer look. I don’t ask that the facts presented here be taken at face value. I encourage everyone to do their own research and if you find credibility to the claims made in the following parts in this series, it would be prudent to take the proper precautions.

What is coming, you ask? That will be the topic of part two.

Dave is an award winning psychology, statistics and research professor, a college basketball coach, a mental health counselor, a political activist and writer who has published dozens of editorials and articles in several publications such as Freedoms Phoenix, News With Views and The Arizona Republic.

The Common Sense Show features a wide variety of important topics that range from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of The Common Sense Show is to provide Americans with the tools necessary to reclaim both our individual and national sovereignty.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:13 PM

terbo56

terbo56

The ex-feds, and bankers are a marked commodity- Their days are numbered, and they will be dealt with severely, and alot of them will be killed because of their criminal deeds- They know who they are- They are screwed, and they know it, because they know too much, and are a detriment to the new system coming into play- They deserve what ever they get-And they will no longer be in our way, or a burden to the new society-They are scurrying like poisoned rats, and will eventually be cornered and killed- They can run, but they can't hide- The world has already been informed of their whereabouts, and is no longer a secret- This has already gone viral, and alot of the places mentioned, have been destroyed, or on the process of being destroyed, and if they are trapped, it is only a matter of time before the unlucky ones are dead-This should have happened way back in the 1930's-What a beautiful world this would be if it had happened- :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T if these persons have their way.... there will not be a world.
This is the work that we need to focus on. This is the war that we need to wage. They need to be stopped. They can run and hide... but we need to stop this before they finish us off.
I have been having dreams about these events. They are not nice dreams. I had a dream about the USS Cole for years before it happened. It was identical in every way. It was the beginning... I do not want to see the ending. I do not want to see the suffering that will transpire.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here is the article mentioned in the above post if anyone is interested.

Things Heating Up in D.C.

Posted on 12/26/2012

These ‘plans’ were made known to me some
time ago.
I was asked to wait until it came out.
~ Drake

Read the following and come to your own conclusions:

The latest from “DHS Insider” (Part I)

By Douglas J. Hagmann

Introduction

23 December 2012: After a lengthy, self-imposed
informational black-out, my high-level DHS contact known as “Rosebud”
emerged with new, non-public information about plans being discussed and
prepared for implementation by the Department of Homeland Security
(DHS) in the near future. It is important to note that this black-out
was directly related to the aggressive federal initiative of identifying
and prosecuting “leakers,” at least those leaks and leakers not
sanctioned by the executive office – the latter of which there are many.

MeetingDue to those circumstances, my source
exercised an abundance of caution to avoid compromising a valuable line
of communication until he had information he felt was significant
enough to risk external contact. The following information is the result
of an in-person contact between this author and “Rosebud” within the
last 48 hours. With his permission, the interview was digitally recorded
and the relevant portions of the contact are provided in a
conversational format for easier reading. The original recording was
copied onto multiple discs and are maintained in secure locations for
historical and insurance purposes.

The following began after an exchange of pleasantries and other unrelated discussion:

DH: Do I have your permission to record this conversation?

RB: You do.

DH: I’ve received a lot of e-mail from people wondering where you went and why you’ve been so quiet.

RB: As I told you earlier, things are very dicey. Weird things began
to happen before the election and have continued since. Odd things, a
clampdown of sorts. I started looking and I found [REDACTED AT THE
REQUEST OF THIS SOURCE], and that shook me up. I’m not the only one,
though, that found a [REDACTED], so this means there’s surveillance of
people within DHS by DHS. So, that explains this cloak and dagger stuff
for this meeting.

DH: I understand. What about the others?

RB: They are handling it the same way.

DH: I’ve received many e-mails asking if you are the same person giving information to Ulsterman. Are you?

RB: No, but I think I know at least one of his insiders.

DH: Care to elaborate?

RB: Sorry, no.

DH: Do you trust him or her. I mean, the Ulsterman source?

RB: Yes.

DH: Okay, so last August, you said things were “going hot.” I
printed what you said, and things did not seem to happen as you said.

RB: You’d better recheck your notes and compare [them] with some of
the events leading up to the election. I think you’ll find that a full
blown campaign of deception took place to make certain Obama got back
into office. The polls, the media, and a few incidents that happened in
the two months before the election. I guess if people are looking for
some big event they can point to and say “aha” for verification, well
then I overestimated people’s ability to tell when they are being lied
to.

DH: What specific incidents are you referring to?

RB: Look at the threats to Obama. Start there. The accusations of
racism. Then look at the polls, and especially the judicial decisions
about voter ID laws. Bought and paid for, or where there was any
potential for problems, the judges got the message, loud and clear. Then
look at the voter fraud. And not a peep from the Republicans. Nothing.
His second term was a done deal in September. This was planned. Frankly,
the Obama team knew they had it sewn up long before election day.
Benghazi could have derailed them, but the fix was in there, so I never
saw anything on my end to suggest a ready-made solution had to be
implemented.

DH: What’s going on now?

RB: People better pay close attention over the next few months.
First, there won’t be any meaningful deal about the fiscal crisis. This
is planned, I mean, the lack of deal is planned. In fact, it’ necessary
to pave the way for what is in the short term agenda.

DH: Wait, you’re DHS – not some Wall Street insider.

RB: So you think they are separate agendas? That’s funny. The coming
collapse of the U.S. dollar is a done deal. It’s been in the works for
years – decades, and this is one of the most important cataclysmic
events that DHS is preparing for. I almost think that DHS was created
for that purpose alone, to fight Americans, not protect them, right here
in America. But that’s not the only reason. There’s the gun issue too.

DH: So, what are you seeing at DHS?

RB: We don’t have a lot of time, tonight – our meeting – as well as a
country. I mean I have heard – with my own ears – plans being made that
originate from the White House that involve the hierarchy of DHS. You
gotta know how DHS works at the highest of levels. It’s Jarrett and
Napolitano, with Jarrett organizing all of the plans and approaches.
She’s the one in charge, at least from my point of view, from what I am
seeing. Obama knows that’s going on and has say, but it seems that
Jarrett has the final say, not the other way around. It’s [screwed] up.
This really went into high gear since the election.

But it’s a train wreck at mid management, but is more effective at
the lower levels. A lot of police departments are being gifted with
federal funds with strings attached. That money is flowing out to
municipal police departments faster than it can be counted. They are
using this money to buy tanks, well, not real tanks, but you know what I
mean. DHS is turning the police into soldiers.

By the way, there has been a lot of communication recently between
Napolitano and Pistole [TSA head]. They are planning to use TSA agents
in tandem with local police for certain operations that are being
planned right now. This is so [deleted] important that you cannot even
begin to imagine. If you get nothing else out of this, please, please
make sure you tell people to watch the TSA and their increasing
involvement against the American public. They are the stooges who will
be the ones to carry out certain plans when the dollar collapses and the
gun confiscation begins.

DH: Whoa, wait a minute. You just said a mouthful. What’s the agenda here?

RB: Your intelligence insider – he knows that we are facing a planned
economic collapse. You wrote about this in your articles about
Benghazi, or at least that’s what I got out of the later articles. So
why the surprise?

DH: There’s a lot here. Let’s take it step by step if you don’t mind.

RB: Okay, but I’m not going to give it to you in baby steps. Big boy
steps. This is what I am hearing. Life for the average American is going
to change significantly, and not the change people expect. First, DHS
is preparing to work with police departments and the TSA to respond to
civil uprisings that will happen when there is a financial panic. And
there will be one, maybe as early as this spring, when the dollar won’t
get you a gumball. I’m not sure what the catalyst will be, but I’ve
heard rumblings about a derivatives crisis as well as an oil embargo. I
don’t know, that’s not my department. But something is going to happen
to collapse the dollar, which has been in the works since the 1990′s.
Now if it does not happen as soon as this, it’s because there are
people, real patriots, who are working to prevent this, so it’s a fluid
dynamic. But that doesn’t change the preparations.

And the preparations are these: DHS is prepositioning assets in
strategic areas near urban centers all across the country. Storage
depots. Armories. And even detainment facilities, known as FEMA camps.
FEMA does not even know that the facilities are earmarked for detainment
by executive orders, at least not in the traditional sense they were
intended. By the way, people drive by some of these armories everyday
without even giving them a second look. Commercial and business real
estate across the country are being bought up or leased for storage
purposes. Very low profile.

Anyway, I am hearing that the plan from on high is to let the chaos
play out for a while, making ordinary citizens beg for troops to be
deployed to restore order. but it’s all organized to make them appear as
good guys. That’s when the real head knocking will take place. We’re
talking travel restrictions, which should no be a problem because gas
will be rationed or unavailable. The TSA will be in charge of travel, or
at least be a big part of it. They will be commissioned, upgraded from
their current status.

They, I mean Jarrett and Obama as well as a few others in government,
are working to create a perfect storm too. This is being timed to
coincide with new gun laws.

DH: New federal gun laws?

RB: Yes. Count on the criminalization to possess just about every gun
you can think of. Not only restrictions, but actual criminalization of
possessing a banned firearm. I heard this directly from the highest of
my sources. Plans were made in the 90′s but were withheld. Now, it’s a
new day, a new time, and they are riding the wave of emotion from Sandy
Hook., which, by the way and as tragic as it was, well, it stinks to
high heaven. I mean there are many things wrong there, and first reports
are fast disappearing. The narrative is being changed. Look, there is
something wrong with Sandy Hook, but if you write it, you’ll be called a
kook or worse.

DH: Sure

RB: But Sandy Hook, there’s something very wrong there. But I am
hearing that won’t be the final straw. There will be another if they
think it’s necessary.

DH: Another shooting?

RB: Yes.

DH: That would mean they are at least complicit.

RB: Well, that’s one way of looking at it.

DH: Are they? Were they?

RB: Do your own research. Nothing I say, short of bringing you
photographs and documents will convince anyone, and even then, it’s like
[DELETED] in the wind.

DH: So…

RB: So what I’m telling you is that DHS, the TSA and certain, but not
all, law enforcement agencies are going to be elbow deep in riot
control in response to an economic incident. At the same time or close
to it, gun confiscation will start. It will start on a voluntary basis
using federal registration forms, then an amnesty, then the kicking-in
of doors start.

Before or at the same time, you know all the talk of lists, you know,
the red and blue lists that everyone made fun of? Well they exist,
although I don’t know about their colors. But there are lists of
political dissidents maintained by DHS. Names are coordinated with the
executive branch, but you know what? They did not start with Obama.
They’ve been around in one form or another for years. The difference
though is that today, they are much more organized. And I’ll tell you
that the vocal opponents of the politics of the global elite, the
bankers, and the opponents of anything standing in their way, well, they
are on the top of the list of people to be handled.

DH: Handled?

RB: As the situations worsen, some might be given a chance to stop
their vocal opposition. Some will, others won’t. I suppose they are on
different lists. Others won’t have that chance. By that time, though, it
will be chaos and people will be in full defensive mode. They will be
hungry, real hunger like we’ve never experienced before. They will use
our hunger as leverage. They will use medical care as leverage.

DH: Will this happen all at once?

RB: They hope to make it happen at the same time. Big cities first,
with sections being set apart from the rest of the country. Then the
rural areas. There are two different plans for geographical
considerations. But it will all come together.

End of Part I

The latest from “DHS Insider” (Part II)

24 December 2012: The following is the second part of my in-person interview with a DHS insider. For Part I, see above.

DH: Wait, this sounds way, way over the top. Are you telling me… [Interrupts]

RB: [Over talk/Unintelligible] …know who was selected or elected
twice now. You know who his associates are. And you are saying this is
way over the top? Don’t forget what Ayers said – you talked to Larry
Grathwohl. This guy is a revolutionary. He does not want to transform
our country in the traditional sense. He will destroy it. And he’s not
working alone. He’s not working for himself, either. He has his
handlers. So don’t think this is going to be a walk in the park, with
some type of attempt to rescue the country. Cloward-Piven. Alinsky.
Marx. All rolled into one. And he won’t need the rest of his four years
to do it.

RB: [Edit note: Obviously irritated] How much clearer do you want it?
The Second Amendment will be gone, along with the first, at least
practically or operationally. The Constitution will be gone, suspended,
at least in an operational sense. Maybe they won’t actually say that
they are suspending it, but will do it. Like saying the sky is purple
when it’s actually blue. How many people will look a the sky and say
yeah, it’s purple? They see what they want to see.DH: I need you to be clear. Let’s go back again, I mean, to those who speak out about what’s happening.

So the DHS, working with other law enforcement organizations,
especially the TSA as it stands right now, will oversee the confiscation
of assault weapons, which includes all semi-automatic weapons following
a period of so-called amnesty. It also includes shotguns that hold
multiple rounds, or have pistol grips. They will go after the high
capacity magazines, anything over, say 5 rounds.

They will also go after the ammunition, especially at the
manufacturer’s level. They will require a special license for certain
weapons, and make it impossible to own anything. More draconian than
England. This is a global thing too. Want to hunt? What gives you the
right to hunt theiranimals? Sound strange? I hope so, but they
believe they own the animals. Do you understand now, how sick and
twisted this is? Their mentality?

The obvious intent is to disarm American citizens. They will say that
we’ll still be able to defend ourselves and go hunting, but even that
will be severely regulated. This is the part that they are still working
out, though. While the plans were made years ago, there is some
argument over the exact details. I know that Napalitano, even with her
support of the agenda, would like to see this take place outside of an
E.O. [Executive Order] in favor of legislative action and even with UN
involvement.

DH: But UN involvement would still require legislative approval.

RB: Yes, but your still thinking normal – in normal terms. Stop
thinking about a normal situation. The country is divided, which is
exactly where Obama wants us to be. We are as ideologically divided as
we were during the Civil War and that rift is growing every day. Add in a
crisis – and economic crisis – where ATM and EBT cards will stop
working. Where bank accounts will contain nothing but air. They are
anticipating a revolution and a civil war rolled into one (emphasis added by this author).

Imagine when talk show hosts or Bloggers or some other malcontent
gets on the air or starts writing about the injustice of it all, and
about how Obama is the anti-Christ or something. They will outlaw such
talk or writing as inciting the situation – they will make it illegal by
saying that it is causing people to die. The Republicans will go along
with everything as it’s – we have – a one party system. Two parties is
an illusion. It’s all so surreal to talk about but you see where this is
headed, right?

DH: Well, what about the lists?

RB: Back to that again, okay. Why do you think the NSA has
surveillance of all communications? To identify and stop terrorism?
Okay, to be fair, that is part of it, but not the main reason. The
federal agencies have identified people who present a danger to them and
their agendas. I don’t know if they are color coded like you mentioned,
red blue purple or peach mango or whatever, but they exist. In fact,
each agency has their own. You know, why is it so [deleted] hard for
people to get their heads around the existence of lists with names of
people who pose a threat to their plans? The media made a big deal about
Nixon’s enemies list and everyone nodded and said yeah, that [deleted],
but today? They’ve been around for years and years.

DH: I think it’s because of the nature of the lists today. What do they plan to do with their enemies?

RB: Go back to what Ayers said when, in the late 60′s? 70′s? I
forget. Anyway, he was serious. But to some extent, the same thing that
happened before. They – the people on some of these lists – are under
surveillance, or at least some, and when necessary, some are approached
and made an offer. Others, well, they can be made to undergo certain
training. Let’s call it sensitivity training, except on a much different
level. Others, most that are the most visible and mainstream are safe
for the most part. And do you want to know why? It’s because they are in
the pockets of the very people we are talking about, but they might or
might not know it. Corporate sponsorship – follow the money. You know
the drill. You saw it happen before, with the birth certificate.

It’s people that are just under the national radar but are effective.
They have to worry. Those who have been publicly marginalized already
but continue to talk or write or post, they are in trouble. It’s people
who won’t sell out, who think that they can make a difference. Those are
the people who have to worry.

Think about recent deaths that everybody believes were natural or
suicides. Were they? People are too busy working their [butts] off to
put food on the table to give a damn about some guy somewhere who vapor
locks because of too many doughnuts and coffee and late nights. And it
seems plausible enough to happen. This time, when everything collapses,
do you think they will care if it is a bullet or a heart attack that
takes out the opposition? [Deleted] no.

DH: That’s disturbing. Do you… [interrupts]

RB: Think about the Oklahoma City bombing in ’95. Remember how
Clinton blamed that on talk radio, or at least in part. Take what
happened then and put it in context of today. Then multiply the
damnation by 100, and you will begin to understand where this is going.
People like Rush and Hannity have a narrow focus of political theater.
They’ll still be up and running during all of this to allow for the
appearance of normal. Stay within the script, comrade.

But as far as the others, they have certain plans. And these plans
are becoming more transparent. They are getting bolder. They are pushing
lies, and the bigger the lie, the easier it is to sell to the people.
They will even try to sell a sense of normalcy as things go absolutely
crazy and break down. It will be surreal. And some will believe it,
think that it’s only happening in certain places, and we can draw
everything back once the dust settles. But when it does, this place will
not be the same.

DH: Will there be resistance within the ranks of law
enforcement? You know, will some say they won’t go along with the plan,
like the Oath Keepers?

RB: Absolutely. But they will not only be outnumbered, but outgunned –
literally. The whole objective is to bring in outside forces to deal
with the civil unrest that will happen in America. And where does their
allegiance lie? Certainly not to Sheriff Bob. Or you or me.

During all of this, and you’ve got to remember that the dollar
collapse is a big part of this, our country is going to have to be
redone. I’ve seen – personally – a map of North America without borders.
Done this year. The number 2015 was written across the top, and I
believe that was meant as a year. Along with this map – in the same area
where this was – was another map showing the United States cut up into
sectors. I’m not talking about what people have seen on the internet,
but something entirely different. Zones. And a big star on the city of
Denver.

Sound like conspiracy stuff on the Internet? Yup. But maybe they were
right. It sure looks that way. It will read that way if you decide to
write about this. Good luck with that. Anyway, the country seemed to be
split into sectors, but not the kind shown on the internet. Different.

DH: What is the context of that?

RB: Across the bottom of this was written economic sectors. It looked
like a work in progress, so I can’t tell you any more than that. From
the context I think it has to do with the collapse of the dollar.

DH: Why would DHS have this? I mean, it seems almost contrived, doesn’t it?

RB: Not really, when you consider the bigger picture. But wait before
we go off into that part. I need to tell you about Obamacare, you know,
the new health care coming up. It plays a big part – a huge [deleted]
part in the immediate reshaping of things.

DH: How so?

RB: It creates a mechanism of centralized control over people. That’s
the intent of this monster of a bill, not affordable health care. And
it will be used to identify gun owners. Think your health records are
private? Have you been to the doctor lately? Asked about owning a gun?
Why do you think they ask, do you think they care about your safety? Say
yes to owning a gun and your information is shared with another agency,
and ultimately, you will be identified as a security risk. The records
will be matched with other agencies.

You think that they are simply relying on gun registration forms?
This is part of data collection that people don’t get. Oh, and don’t
even think about getting a script for some mood enhancement drug and
being able to own a gun.

Ayers and Dohrn are having the times of their lives seeing things
they’ve worked for all of their adult lives actually coming to pass. Oh,
before I forget, look at the recent White House visitor logs.

DH: Why? Where did that come from?

RB: Unless they are redacted, you will see the influence of Ayers.
Right now. The Weather Underground has been reborn. So has their agenda.

DH: Eugenics? Population control?

RB: Yup. And re-education camps. But trust me, you write about this,
you’ll be called a kook. It’s up to you, it’s your reputation, not mine.
And speaking about that, you do know that this crew is using the
internet to ruin people, right? They are paying people to infiltrate
discussion sites and forums to call people like you idiots. Show me the
proof they say. Why doesn’t you source come forward? If he knows so
much, why not go to Fox or the media? To them, if it’s not broadcast on
CNN, it’s not real. Well, they’ve got it backwards. Very little on the
news is real. The stock market, the economy, the last presidential
polls, very little is real.

But this crew is really internet savvy. They’ve got a lot of people
they pay to divert issues on forums, to mock people, to marginalize
them. They know what they’re doing. People think they’ll take sites down
– hack them. Why do that when they are more effective to infiltrate the
discussion? Think about the birth certificate, I mean the eligibility
problem of Obama. Perfect example.

DH: How soon do you see things taking place?

RB: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t
tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they
adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This
is the run-up to the next beg economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring.
Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when
they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I
got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED].

NOTE: At this point, my contact asked me to reserve further disclosures until after the inauguration.

Thanks to: http://americannationalmilitia.com
and: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Quite an imagination, I'd say? Well, It's gonna be up to us to save the rest of the worlds heads in the sand idiots-That's the only way it will get done- By us!!

Anonymous

I believe this perspective misses some crucial Advocates the "good guys" have, and the plans from Above.

I choose to believe our Lord has ALL in hand for our Best... Heaven on Earth, as one chooses to believe so and act upon that belief.

God is not mocked. One will reap what one has sown.

Open our eyes Lord, show that they who are with us are much greater than they with them.

Let each be part of the solution, not part of the problem. EAch can play a part in the unfolding drama upon our EArth home.... as each chooses who & Whose one will BE and Become...

Keepin' it positive, hopeful & helpful.... In His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness, Abundance & much more... by His Grace & Provision.... to His honor & Glory... ❤

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum