OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK:  Newsletter,  Saturday, December 29 , 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK: Newsletter, Saturday, December 29 , 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK
www.HollowEarthNetwork.com

Newsletter, Saturday, December 29 , 2012

Anne DeHart

Subscribe
to our free
Email Newlsetter!
Click Here:http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=0010vBUOKjX8d1xarqk0Ss3iQ%3D%3D

I Just Talked with Zorra

Just after sending my previous newsletter ... The Next 72 Hours ... I got a phone call, about midnight Friday night/Saturday morning ... from Zorra!

Now hold on to your hats ... because, THIS is what Zorra told me, direct. I had to take notes fast and it was difficult, as I was still "full" of all the information from all of these channels ... which Zorra had no knowledge of. In fact, when I talked about "7th Dimension," Zorra said, "You have to get fully into 5th Dimension first!" So, here goes....

Everyone who is on the planet now ... 99% of us (the other 1% who chose not to ascend are already removed to the sister planet) are now in the first level of 5th Dimension. "Ascend" means to move to 5th Dimension. We all went through to 5 D on December 21st, but have not "caught up with our Essence yet." The awakened ones know they are in 5D and all will know they are physically there soon.

Mother Earth is in the process of becoming 5th Dimension ... and when she arrives in 5D, all physical beings on the planet, including those who are still in slumber, will know it without any shadow of a doubt. We will all reach full consciousness when Terra is fully ascended. We are in the first level of 5D now, waiting on Terra to complete her Ascension.

How events will unfold:

1. DISCLOSURE
As I understand it, before the end of the year. Zorra joked about the New Year's Ball descending in Times Square. He did not say it WOULD happen that way, but laughed and said it would be a great way of doing it!

He said there are many ships strategically in place NOW, hovering a few feet off of the ground, as their weight would hurt Mother Earth. One is already there on the White House lawn facing Pennsylvania Avenue, others already in place at the Kremlin, London's Buckingham Palace, Central Park in New York, one near Paris, China, Jerusalem ... just a few feet off of the ground. They are already in place, cloaked ... awaiting word to de-cloak.

There are also masses of ships in the skies, cloaked. Zorra is back at his post: North Polar Opening.

2. THE GATHERING
Yes, the Gathering ... "Removal of incarnates from other star systems" will take place and there will be NO PAUSE. It will follow Ascension and Disclosure. All will be returned to their home star systems, Hollow or Inner Earth. Zorra again described it, as we have always heard.

3. THE PLAN
Nothing has changed from the scenario Zorra has been giving us all these months. This is the Master Plan of the Creator and it is still in place. "Thus far, I have not been informed by the Creator that this plan is changed." We have not been let down. Once again,
"... before the end of the year!"

For those who are disappointed ... what Zorra says will be quite evident within the coming days.

4. PROSPERITY PLAN
Rapidly coming into play.

5. GOVERNMENT
Galactic Government is in place and ready to go. Obama is primed and ready, as well.

6. OUR WORK?
Continue to wear our headbands; very important. Get quiet ... move into the energy of 5th Dimension when we meditate. Meditating with our heart-mind will help us move quickly into full consciousness. Continue to concentrate on raising our vibrations. Do our breathing exercise.

By the way, when Zorra talked about the 1% not going to 5th Dimension ... that they have already been removed to the other planet, I asked about Hilary ... "Is the Hilary we see now, a clone? Zorra: "Yes, there are a lot of clones moving around now..."

So folks, Zorra made an extra effort to get this information to us. We will not be hearing from him again. He mentioned the validity of SaLuSa's message. Everything is in place ... Ascension has happened for us, and Mother Earth is on her way. Disclosure comes next. The Gathering is still going to happen, after Disclosure.

Let's take quality quiet time for our meditation and breathing exercises. The more we do this, the quicker we open fully into our 5th Dimension.

And aren't we the lucky ones, to get this pure information direct from Zorra???

Sleep tight! My love to every one of you!

May harmony, peace, joy, laughter, healing and much, much love be with each of you.
~ Zorra

Mom
HEN
Hollow Earth Network

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum