» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 9:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 3:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 1:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ Seismographs detect strange disturbance all across N America | Not earthquakes
Yesterday at 12:36 am by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL PROTESTS & PETITIONS » URGENT NOTICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES (REPOST)

URGENT NOTICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES (REPOST)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

URGENT NOTICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES (REPOST)

NESARA

NESARA means:

The National Economic Security and Reformation Act

ZEROES OUT (Forgives) ALL Credit Card, Auto, Personal, Educational,and Mortgage Loan Debt as a remedy for years of Bank Frauds!

ABOLISHES the IRS! Tax Collections Cease IMMEDIATELY. Creates a Sales Tax Revenue on non-essential new items ONLY to fund legit government
operations.

Creates a U.S. Treasury Bank System; Absorbs the Federal Reserve;Issues new precious metals backed currency! Permanently ELIMINATES Inflation!

Restores Constitutional Law; Retrains public servants to uphold Constitutional Law, including law enforcement, the courts and the remaining government agencies!

Requires the immediate RESIGNATIONS of the
current administration. Constitutionally acceptable President and Vice President Designates
will take office. New elections will be held 120 days from the day of the announcement!

Requires the President Designate to DECLARE PEACE immediately; ENDS all aggressive U.S. military actions. This promotes the above banking changes to take place internationally. Many more beneficial improvements to follow worldwide.

Born as a result of the U.S. Supreme Court's 1993 rulings, NESARA upheld the Farmers� Union charges that U.S. banks were fraudulently
foreclosing on farm mortgages and that the U.S. government was in collusion with these banks.

Drawn up as reformations, NESARA was passed secretly in March, 2000 and signed into law by Bill Clinton in October, 2000.

Strict gag orders were in effect early on, but news of NESARA`S passage began coming from U.S. naval intelligence contacts in June, 2000. Now, thousands of people know about NESARA.

The U.S. Supreme Court Justices need to hear that we Americans support the true NESARA law. Public support will help the Justices streamline the process to get this law announced and implemented WITHOUT DELAY!

NESARA will be the FIRST worldwide economic action to put MORE MONEY in your pockets, bring instant PEACE and restore our God-Given LIBERTIES. ALL nations will soon follow suit!

WHAT YOU CAN DO

Write a 23 cent POSTCARD to the U.S. Supreme Court. Urge the Justices to make NESARA's official
announcement immediately. They are waiting
to hear from YOU.

Send your postcard to:

U.S. Supreme Court

One First Street

Washington, D.C. 20543

To get FULL DETAILS and Daily NESARA Updates, plus Archived Radio Interviews, go to NESARA.us.

COPY OR PRINT THIS FLYER AND HAND IT OUT TO FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVERYONE!
NESARA GOES INTO EFFECT AS SOON AS IT IS PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED. DEMAND THIS NOW. IT IS YOUR RIGHT!

ELEVEN Ways People can Confirm the true NESARA law!

Because many people directly involved with NESARA preparations have signed secrecy agreements which put their careers and lives on the line, they will only confirm NESARA to TRUSTED personal friends.

Here are 11 things people wanting to confirm NESARA for themselves can do to research the FACT of the true NESARA law:

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with a Bank President, ask the Bank President to privately confirm the fact that U.S. bank officials have been aware of the U.S. Treasury Bank
system for over a year and confirm the "Rainbow Project" which is the new U.S. Treasury currency.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with someone who works in management at the Federal Reserve Banks, ask this person to
confidentially confirm that the new U.S. Treasury Bank
system is imminent.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with a senior stockbroker or manager of a stockbrokerage office, ask them to confidentially confirm that they have been briefed about the new U.S.
Treasury Bank system. (Many months ago, my senior stockbroker friend of 20 years told me they had been briefed on the U.S. Treasury Bank system.)

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal friend who is a Navy Seal, ask them to confidentially confirm the fact of the true NESARA law. About 90% of Navy Seals are aware of the true NESARA law and do assignments to help carry out activities in support of NESARA. Some, but not all, members of Delta Force units and other Special Forces in the U.S. Military also know about the true NESARA law.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal friend who works for
the U.S. Treasury Department in certain departments, such as printing
of currency, it is possible to confirm that the new "Rainbow" currency
has already been printed and is waiting to be distributed after the
true NESARA law announcement.

If you (or someone you know) personally knows a member of the German
Parliament who pass laws for Germany, Germany officially "approved" of
it's alliance with the true NESARA law some months ago and this was on
radio and television news. All major countries have had their national
assemblies vote on their "alliance" with the true NESARA law because of the major "international banking law" changes that NESARA initiates.

If you (or someone you know) know someone who lives in Germany and pays attention to the news, they can tell you that NESARA is openly discussed in their media.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with the heads of the European Central Bank, the central bank of the Euro Zone, ask them to confidentially confirm their knowledge of the true
NESARA law.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with members of the British Parliament, ask them to confidentially confirm their knowledge of the true NESARA law. The British Parliament officially "approved" its alliance with the true NESARA law in late 2001.

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with certain members of the U.S. Congress, "SOME" members are White Knights and have confidentially confirmed to close personal friends that the true NESARA law exists and is due to beannounced;

If you (or someone you know) has a close personal relationship with a currency trader, some currency traders have confirmed knowledge of the new U.S. Treasury Bank system and Treasury currency.

Let The Truth Be Known

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:00 AM

Herb Lady

Well, Purpleskyz, this looks like our way to protest, but protest in a positive manner!
Maybe this should be kept rolling til the announcement of NESARA is made!??
Just a thought!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Herb Lady

Oh, pardon my lack of manners!
Thanks YM!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Any and all info is valuable.

My son in law is a president of a chain of banks in Madison Wisconsin. I asked him about the Rainbow currency. he did know of this.

So make this viral folks, if you want to help.

Thanks ymo!

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

Herb Lady

He did not know this or could not say?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
He knew of the new currency. but his bank is a privately owned chain and not one of the big 6 so he has no point of reference for some of this. I just posted it on fb and asked him what he thought. We will see what he says...

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

Herb Lady

Fair enough!

Herb Lady

I just tried to post this on fb and it locked up and closed down. Was able to relog into it, but the post was not there.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
really? bastards!
My post is still there. Let's see for how long.
I had a ton of issues yesterday on fb. And my server kept going down. hmmm...

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

Herb Lady

I think that they are not liking this at all! Wonder what would happen if we just posted a link to NESARAnow and nothing else. Just kind of slip it in if possible......hmmm?

Well I'll have to think on this some more - I have to get ready for work now, catch ya later!

terbo56

Mark Suckerberg is a real 'rocksucker'- Anything he doesn't believe in, or anything the gov, doesn't like, gets booted off, or taken down- If it was me, I'd get rid of the site- It's nothing but trouble anyway, and they blast your info to whomever they want- Facebook should be 'boycotted, if people were smart, but maybe there aren't that many smart ones out there-And, HerbLady, that is an excellent idea!! Let's let it rip!! :hpyny3:

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You are right T!
That is why I don't put to much personal info on there besides my opinions. I have no photo of myself and I think only a couple that my kids put up of the grand kids.
I don't pay for games on there and I have no financial tracking on there at all.
Social network sites are another of the mind control tools that are employed. As a matter of fact the internet as a whole is also. But .... it can be used against them also. So that is what I am trying to do. Until they shut it down... we must keep going forward. THIS MUST END!!!

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

I'm with ya on that!! :hpny4: :hpyny2:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum