Latest topics
» Yellow Vest Movement - Are We Heading Towards Real Systemic Change or Being Set Up?
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - Major Anouncement, Changes on the Earth Like You've Never Seen
Today at 1:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-Fox Exec Claims MH370 Got Hijacked by Organ Harvesters
Today at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could Some Spirit Guides Be of the False Light?
Today at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joseph P. Farrell - NASA’S OSIRIS REX ARRIVES AT BENNU ASTEROID…
Today at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martial Law in America After Christmas?
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest wave event this season is headed on San Francisco and its Bay - Could see some 50 footers!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eugene Bagashov: Oumuamua -- Surprising Data Leads to Strange Theories
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dramatic and Paranormal Close Alien Encounter of Bob Smith
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black UFO Videotaped over Utica, NY
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!
Yesterday at 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Bankrupt Welfare State: Coming Turmoil of the 2020's
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 15, 2018, #175 ( Dane Wigington )
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why Hollywood SETS are really Altars to the Egyptian $atan
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» These Are The Anomalies in our DNA That You Are Not Allowed to Mention
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is The Clinton Foundation Under Investigation?
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nephilim Giants found in Utah, Brewers Cave the untold story
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY WILL FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Something NEW Is Happening at Airports You Need to See!
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FEMA BARFEMA BARGES: HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE BEING DROWNED!!!........(ALLEGED).
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESCAPED FROM A FEMA BARGE !!! REAL HORROR STORY !
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MUST WATCH!!! Undercover Footage Zionists DON'T Want You to See!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Congress Investigating 5G dangers.
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sanhedrin "Third Temple" Ritual in Jerusalem (R$E)
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Strange UFO filmed in Brazil
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9/11 Predicted on The Lone Gunmen
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by topspin2

» Heavy Metal News 1990 and Donald Trump
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by topspin2

» M6.1Earthquake strikes DIRECT WARNED AREA -- Australia M5.9 EQ at VLF HAARP Station
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Part 5 - Do you really want to know what IT is?
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Water Cannons Used As Thousands Protest UN Migration Pact In Brussels
Yesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oprah-featured “John of God” to be arrested on sex abuse charges
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Irrefutable Proof the Moon Landing Was Faked!!!
Yesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Denver Airport Conspiracy : Five Things To Know About This Odd Airport…
Yesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA..... FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length

This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA..... FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....

FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7homKsaLEnc&feature=related

Shipngold

Thanks Shakes, I have only seen about 20 minutes of it so far, but agree, IT NEEDS to GO VIRAL............................

shakes4life2

Shipngold wrote:Thanks Shakes, I have only seen about 20 minutes of it so far, but agree, IT NEEDS to GO VIRAL............................

YEP...I sent it out to everyone of my email contacts as well as posting it at every blog I visit....sometimes more than once if the threads keep changing!

shakes4life2

Another MUST READ and sent to everyone you know.....

25 Signs That The Nazification Of America Is Almost Complete
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:45

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1772/132/25_Signs_That_The_Nazification_Of_America_Is_Almost_Complete.html

godsfool713

2:24:19 min - http://www.infowars.com Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.
Category:

Interested

You have to have a strong constitution to see this, believe it, and not throw your guts up. I'm doing my best to fight depression over this.

shakes4life2

Interested wrote:You have to have a strong constitution to see this, believe it, and not throw your guts up. I'm doing my best to fight depression over this.

Sorry but it is a MUST watch....the truth is what will set us free......I know it is hard to stomach but once you come out of denial it gets better.....I had your same feelings 4 years ago.....now I know so much about the fear mongering that it doesn't faze me anymore!

Interested

I haven't been in denial since 2002. I just chose to put it in the back of my head because there was nothing I could do about it. Now the picture is much more clear and with much more evidence. Now we can finally start sharing this info and have some back up to being called a conspiracy nut. It's exactly why they tried to censor the internet. The truth is the only thing that will set us free.

shakes4life2

Interested wrote:I haven't been in denial since 2002. I just chose to put it in the back of my head because there was nothing I could do about it. Now the picture is much more clear and with much more evidence. Now we can finally start sharing this info and have some back up to being called a conspiracy nut. It's exactly why they tried to censor the internet. The truth is the only thing that will set us free.

YEP....You are so right! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum