Latest topics
» 85,000 Marijuana Convictions Expunged in California
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Fremont, California plus MORE
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Rh Negative Tribes: The Etruscans
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW ATLANTIS RISING: NEFERTITI EGYPT HOTZONE STARGATE MYSTERY! DR. CARMEN BOULTER
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arrokoth rewrites theory of planet formation
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FUNDING for URBAN FARMING for Community & Food Sovereignty
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Addiction & Verification is Justification
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Watch the Moon Eat Mars - Red Planet Disappears Behind the Moon - Three Bright Planets Align at Dawn
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Woke Tyranny - David Icke
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM UPDATE!
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange creature washes up on Mexico beach
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simpson's episodes predict virus outbreaks
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Very fast UFO over Akron, Ohio plus MORE
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge takes rare step to help serve elusive Ghislaine Maxwell with lawsuit
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 5G Trojan Horse (Documentary)
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 2-17-2020 - US Corporation fails to meet payments date and threatens to poison world’s water supply
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Navy Crew Saw 2004 Nimitz UFO ‘Forming in Front of Them’, ‘Ordered to Stay Quiet’
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rh Negative Tribes: The Kalash People of Pakistan
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 - Why Are People Intentionally Spreading the Coronavirus by Spitting? plus MORE
Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOOSHIPPERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDSTERS & DISINFO AGENTS » BENJAMIN FULFORD » Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment

Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Benjamin Fulford posts a response to a critical reader comment

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 31-Dec-2012 23:37:55

Link:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2012/12/nwo-defeated-bs.html

[reader letter to Fulford:]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RE: NWO defeated B.S.
You state that the NWO has been defeated. If this is the case, why then is is the Federal Reserve still producing worthless paper. Cities being sprayed with chemtrail poison. Obama trying to steal our firearms. FEMA camps still open and waiting to receive. Fluoride in our water and the list goes on. You never respond to any of my questions. Why is that? Do you not have the answers? Or is it because I am not on your account? Ben, the only thing I want is the truth and to know that there is HOPE for mankind. I am tired of the Kabal crushing our hope and dreams of a better future. Im tired of secrets and disinformation. Im tired of a$$holes trying to make a dollar off the fear of the people. If you have time to add a person to your bank account, you have time to respond to these questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Fulford's response:]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your critical feedback. The New Wolrd Order as I define it was a Nazi cabal that was trying to start World War 3 in order to set up a totalitarian one-world government. My understanding is that they have been defeated and that plans for WW3 have been stopped. My contacts in the Pentagon and the agencies make it very clear they will disobey any orders to attack American citizens or put them in concentration camps.
That does not mean that all is well, however, because the Old World Order faction the NWO was fighting is still in power in many countries, notably the US. That is why we are now moving to phase two of our two-pronged campaign against the fascist forces. That is all I can say right now because we do not want to tip our hand.
Also, I would like point out that I am sick and tired of critics like you who scold us for not doing any more than we are (at the very real risk to our lives) while you sit at home and do nothing but be an arm-chair quarterback. If you feel impatient, start taking direct, personal action.
In any case it is not over until it is over but my understanding is that huge funds will soon be made available to finance a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum