Latest topics
» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 2:53 am by Malisa

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Zapruder Film Mystery
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. NOW OPENLY ADMITTING VACCINES CAUSE MORE POLIO THAN ACTUAL WILD VIRUS
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Greta Thunberg Enraged After Climate Strikes “Achieved Nothing”, Has Yet To Visit China
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chemtrail Madness Air Traffic Control Demanded to Seize Geo Engenering
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Danny Green vs Ocean Plastic | Natreve Wellness | Plastic Bank
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures strange red flash on the Moon
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Something" BIG in the Sky - Appears to slowly MOVE below the Sun!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & The Incomparable Jordan Maxwell - Ba'al, Elohim, Stunning Symbology Revealed
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - THE DEBRA JONES HOAX
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: ‘End of Deception’, A Gnostic View of Disclosure – By John Lamb Lash
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO Summit Ignores the Elephant in the Room: Mass Immigration
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Live Feed: "Looked Like A MOON" - Mysterious Lights SOAR Through SC and TX Skies!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Mocks Disney Plus & Baby Yoda Explained
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Posted on January 1, 2013 by thetruthbehindthescenes | 18 Comments

Man captures video of strange explosion in the sky.

Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 UFO-destroys-object-in-sky

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a
sudden burst of light through his telescope. He recorded that strange
sight with his smart phone.

CBS13 shared the video with experts to see if they could solve the mystery.

This mysterious little tale begins earlier this week when Good Day
Sacramento’s Cody Stark got this message on Facebook: “I have something
on video no one has ever seen. I had my telescope out, caught an
explosion in space. Wanna see the video?”

Cody’s response? Absolutely!

The video was shot with an iPhone through the eyepiece of a
telescope, so CBS13 had to enlarge it to get a better look. It was shot
on Dec. 20 around 5 p.m. in Sacramento by viewer Elijah Prychodzko.

“I saw something that I’d never seen before. I saw another object
orbiting this — whatever it was up there, and I’ve never seen anything
like that before,” said Prychodzko.
He thought it was a little strange so he put his phone down, called his nephew, and then returned to shoot a second video clip.

“Oh my God, it just blew up. Something blew up,” he’s heard saying on the video.

“As soon as I put the camera to the telescope it just blew up and I didn’t know what to say,” he told CBS13 .

So Cody sent the video off to Dr. Stephen P Maran, who wrote the book Astronomy for Dummies.

Dr. Maran responded by saying he didn’t recognize the “explosion” as a
known astronomical phenomenon. “My personal opinion is that it is not
an astronomical event,” he wrote.

Thanks to: http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org
and Vision Keeper for the forward.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Whoa!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum