Latest topics
» Yellow Vest Movement - Are We Heading Towards Real Systemic Change or Being Set Up?
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - Major Anouncement, Changes on the Earth Like You've Never Seen
Today at 1:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-Fox Exec Claims MH370 Got Hijacked by Organ Harvesters
Today at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could Some Spirit Guides Be of the False Light?
Today at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joseph P. Farrell - NASA’S OSIRIS REX ARRIVES AT BENNU ASTEROID…
Today at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martial Law in America After Christmas?
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest wave event this season is headed on San Francisco and its Bay - Could see some 50 footers!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eugene Bagashov: Oumuamua -- Surprising Data Leads to Strange Theories
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dramatic and Paranormal Close Alien Encounter of Bob Smith
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black UFO Videotaped over Utica, NY
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!
Yesterday at 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Bankrupt Welfare State: Coming Turmoil of the 2020's
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 15, 2018, #175 ( Dane Wigington )
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why Hollywood SETS are really Altars to the Egyptian $atan
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» These Are The Anomalies in our DNA That You Are Not Allowed to Mention
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is The Clinton Foundation Under Investigation?
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nephilim Giants found in Utah, Brewers Cave the untold story
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY WILL FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Something NEW Is Happening at Airports You Need to See!
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FEMA BARFEMA BARGES: HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE BEING DROWNED!!!........(ALLEGED).
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESCAPED FROM A FEMA BARGE !!! REAL HORROR STORY !
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MUST WATCH!!! Undercover Footage Zionists DON'T Want You to See!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Congress Investigating 5G dangers.
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sanhedrin "Third Temple" Ritual in Jerusalem (R$E)
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Strange UFO filmed in Brazil
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9/11 Predicted on The Lone Gunmen
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by topspin2

» Heavy Metal News 1990 and Donald Trump
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by topspin2

» M6.1Earthquake strikes DIRECT WARNED AREA -- Australia M5.9 EQ at VLF HAARP Station
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Part 5 - Do you really want to know what IT is?
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Water Cannons Used As Thousands Protest UN Migration Pact In Brussels
Yesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oprah-featured “John of God” to be arrested on sex abuse charges
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Irrefutable Proof the Moon Landing Was Faked!!!
Yesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Denver Airport Conspiracy : Five Things To Know About This Odd Airport…
Yesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » An excerpt from this article.......think our government isn't corrupt.....THINK AGAIN.... BREAKING: Kurt Haskell Exposes Government False Flag Operation During Underwear Bomber Sentencing

An excerpt from this article.......think our government isn't corrupt.....THINK AGAIN.... BREAKING: Kurt Haskell Exposes Government False Flag Operation During Underwear Bomber Sentencing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

An excerpt from this article.......think our government isn't corrupt.....THINK AGAIN....

BREAKING: Kurt Haskell Exposes Government False Flag Operation During Underwear Bomber Sentencing

"In closing I will just say that regardless of how the media and government try to shape the public perception of this case, I am convinced that Umar was given an intentionally defective bomb by a U.S. Government agent and placed on our flight without showing a passport or going through security, to stage a false terrorist attack to be used to implement various government policies.

The effect this matter has had on my life has been astounding and due to this case, I will never trust the government in any matter, ever."

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/16/breaking-kurt-haskell-exposes-government-false-flag-operation-during-underwear-bomber-sentencing/

Ponee

Admin
I know that this is going to be an unpopular opinion, But, upon reading this entire article, I have to say that I am glad that the Gov't set Umar up with a FAKE bomb. The set him up s the key here. They now had just cause to arrest him, and put him away forever. They couldn't do it before... You can't arrest someone for supposed intent. The gov't didn't give him a real bomb. No one one the flight was in true danger.

They weren't concerned about other securities because they knew exactly what was going on. They staged a full blown entrapment coup .... And I for one am glad. Because God forbid if he was still out, he could be on my next plane or one of my loved ones with a REAL BOMB.

I commend the gov't for taking control. If they didn't and another 911 happened, they would be crucified for NOT doing anything.

I am Glad that big brother is watching the ones that need watched.

I know that our Gov't has it's issues...I don't have rose colored glasses.....but I thank God that I live here.

Interested

Great, pretty soon we will have absolutely NO rights and living in a complete police state. What a miserable bleak existence we have ahead of us. Prepare to have no choice, but to drink the poison water, eat the poison food, and breath the poison air. Any attempt to free yourself from that will be considered terrorism and you will be dealt with. At least I have heaven to look forward to. God have mercy on all of us.

shakes4life2

Ponee wrote:I know that this is going to be an unpopular opinion, But, upon reading this entire article, I have to say that I am glad that the Gov't set Umar up with a FAKE bomb. The set him up s the key here. They now had just cause to arrest him, and put him away forever. They couldn't do it before... You can't arrest someone for supposed intent. The gov't didn't give him a real bomb. No one one the flight was in true danger.

They weren't concerned about other securities because they knew exactly what was going on. They staged a full blown entrapment coup .... And I for one am glad. Because God forbid if he was still out, he could be on my next plane or one of my loved ones with a REAL BOMB.

I commend the gov't for taking control. If they didn't and another 911 happened, they would be crucified for NOT doing anything.

I am Glad that big brother is watching the ones that need watched.

I know that our Gov't has it's issues...I don't have rose colored glasses.....but I thank God that I live here.

I think you are missing the whole point of what is going on.....our government is using these tactics to get Americans to buy into the need for wars.....this is fear mongering and LYING at it's best....just like 9/11...these people are EVIL and need to be driven from the face of the earth so the rest of the population can live in PEACE!! Please re-read the witnesses testimony!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum