OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Speaker Boehner Addresses the Opening Session of the 113th Congress

OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS :: INTERESTING :: ARTICLES of INTEREST
SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 5:16 am

WASHINGTON, DC – Following is the full text of House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) address to the opening session of the 113th Congress:

Leader Pelosi, members of the House and Senate, dear family and friends, fellow countrymen:

We meet again at democracy’s great port of call. Every two years, at this hour, the Constitution brings a new order to this House. It is an interlude for reflection, a glimpse of old truths.

To our new members and their families, welcome. You are likely feeling awestruck right about now. History runs through here. And now you are among a select few to share in this privilege.

For those who are returning, who have walked these aisles before, maybe it’s time we feel awestruck again.

The way our founders envisioned it, the republic would be led by citizens who recognize that the blessing of governing ourselves requires that we give something of ourselves. Everything depended on this. So they made each other – and their successors – swear an oath of allegiance.

In a few moments, I will take this oath for the twelfth time as representative of the Eighth District of Ohio. It is word for word the same oath we all take.

Note that it makes no mention of party, faction, or title … contains no reference to agendas or platforms – only to the Constitution

The one addition we dare to make, as George Washington did at the first inaugural, is to invoke the assistance of our Heavenly Father.

This covenant makes us servants of posterity. It calls us to refuse the pull of passing interests and follow the fixed star of a more perfect union.

Put simply, we are sent here not to be something, but to do something – to do the right thing.

It’s a big job, and it comes with big challenges.

Our government has built up too much debt. Our economy is not producing enough jobs. These are not separate problems.

At $16 trillion and rising, our national debt is draining free enterprise and weakening the ship of state.

The American Dream is in peril so long as its namesake is weighed down by this anchor of debt. Break its hold, and we begin to set our economy free. Jobs will come home. Confidence will come back.

We do this not just to boost GDP or reduce unemployment, but to secure for our children a future of freedom and opportunity. Nothing is more important.

As Washington wrote in his farewell address, we should not “throw upon posterity the burden which we ourselves ought to bear.”

Well, the burden is ours and so is the opportunity.

There is no substitute for the wisdom of the people. We are their servants. As Speaker, I pledge to listen and do all I can to help you carry out the oath you are about to take.

Because in our hearts, we know it is wrong to pass on this debt to our kids and grandkids. Now we have to be willing – truly willing – to make this right.

Public service was never meant to be an easy living. Extraordinary challenges demand extraordinary leadership.

So if you have come here to see your name in lights or to pass off political victory as accomplishment, you have come to the wrong place. The door is behind you.

If you have come here humbled by the opportunity to serve; if you have come here to be the determined voice of the people; if you have come here to carry the standard of leadership demanded not just by our constituents but by the times, then you have come to the right place.

There is a time to every purpose under Heaven. For the 113th Congress, it is a time to rise. When the day is over, and the verdict is read, may it be said that we well and faithfully did our duty to ensure freedom will endure and prevail.

So help us God.

SpecialAgentGibbs
Spirit12 Today at 5:34 am
There is hope! Bringing God back into the House!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:Thanks YM!

Did you notice the following "quotation":Note that it makes no mention of party, faction, or title … contains no reference to agendas or platforms – only to the Constitution

Coincidentally, I also noticed the following "quote" from Removing The Shackles,Saturday, 5 January 2013 under the title "You have the Right to know"

"On Tuesday December 4th 2012, 503 congressmembers/governors/senators were arrested in DC- in what was called a "Catch & Release" event. They were arrested, brought before a supreme court judge, and they were given a document to sign which basically states that they will, from that day forward, work under constitutional law and uphold the true organic Constitution or they will spend the rest of their lives wearing orange PJs and peeling potatoes. Those were the marginal ones. The real bad ones- apparently 77- of them were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes. I haven't been able to find out if those 77 ever came back or if they have been tried yet or sentenced. (and believe me, I've tried to get that information). HHHHMMMMM....WHEN DID HILARY PURPORTEDLY GO MISSING? MIGHT AS WELL CONNECT THE DOTS WHY YOU ARE AT IT...WHEN DID GEORGE W.H. BUSH PURPORTEDLY GO INTO THE HOSPITAL? :) I wasn't actually going to go there yet, but yes"k
On Wednesday, December 5th, 2012, A new American president was sworn in- to hold the office of "interim president" until real constitutionally sound elections take place".

I heard that Speaker Boehner is the President of the "Interim" Government of the restored REPUBLIC.

Anonymous

Thanks Yom & Gibbs 4 this here. R we connecting the dots?

When was this address made by Boehner?

ymoilman2

7freemom wrote:Thanks Yom & Gibbs 4 this here. R we connecting the dots?

When was this address made by Boehner?

"Speaker John Boehner’s Address to the Opening Session of the 113th Congress"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 7-Jan-2013 02:21:21

(Thanks, N. :)

Reader N. sends us:

=====

Speaker (President?) John Boehner’s Address to the Opening Session of the 113th Congress
(Transcript and 6 min. video - January 5)

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/speaker-president-john-boehners-address-to-the-opening-session-of-the-113th-congress/

=====

MartyM

MartyM

Wasn't this posted originally as the speach given by N.Pelosi ?? either way I find it difficult to believe either one of them wouldn't choke or be struck down by lightening... just sayin.

Anonymous

Listening/ watching (with others) to Boehner's speech on website when "removal... " message appeared & it stopped.... glad to have the script here.

jus sayin...

MartyM

MartyM

Don't get me wrong, the message (text) was great, inspiring etc. I just question the source of those words, as everything Boehner or pelosi have certainly done nothing to support the message... or anyone else in DC for that matter. :)

Anonymous

I agree with U Marty, but it's my Belief,
the times they are a-changin.... and it IS IN DEED truly ABOUT TIME, imo :D

Accountability to We the People & original organic Constitution is to BE, again, by God's Grace & faithful good work of many. Switch from corporate de facto "govmnt" back to de jure republic is long overdue & in deed manifests ( Lord, Give us eyes to see, ears to hear, those WITH us are much greater than those against us)... Halleluyah!!

:hpny:

Anonymous

Boehner's speech is the usual pile of horse manure. Back when I watched the boob tube I saw his interview with 60 Minutes where he cried and blubbered. Total ick. The man is as fake as the Wag the Sandy Hook Dog farce.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey YM! I did notice those facts that you pointed out! But I did not hear that about Boehner, thanks for passing that on as well!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:Hey YM! I did notice those facts that you pointed out! But I did not hear that about Boehner, thanks for passing that on as well!

NOTE the following part from "Removing The Shackles",Saturday, 5 January 2013 under the title'You have the Right to know'.

On Tuesday December 4th 2012, 503 congressmembers/governors/senators were arrested in DC- in what was called a "Catch & Release" event. They were arrested, brought before a supreme court judge, and they were given a document to sign which basically states that they will, from that day forward, work under constitutional law and uphold the true organic Constitution or they will spend the rest of their lives wearing orange PJs and peeling potatoes. Those were the marginal ones. The real bad ones- apparently 77- of them were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes. I haven't been able to find out if those 77 ever came back or if they have been tried yet or sentenced. (and believe me, I've tried to get that information).

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I guess that I just don't understand why they are allowed to stay at all??? The American people have been harrassed and jailed for far less, but they can still work and keep a huge income!!!???? there is just nothing fair or right about that!!!!

Anonymous

"I guess that I just don't understand why they are allowed to stay at all??? "

Think of the chaos that would result if they had been jailed immediately. They have been in bondage to the elite in a different manner than We the People(WtP). They were in deed Given Grace, but with a mandate to DO WHAT's RIGHT from now on FOR WtP, or suffer the consequences.

"... nothing fair or right about that!!!!"
Much in the world has not been fair or right while elite have had control & WtP have been in slavery in so many ways. By God's Grace, that has & will continue to change both in the world and within ourselves as WtP seek to BE who (& Whose) we CAN BE, by His Spirit Living within us. We each have so much more & greater ahead than is behind us- Halleluyah!

Each can choose to Live each day as the Gift Given (the present is what we call it) to His honor & glory, BEing the best we CAN BE, by His empowerment, provision & Presence within & all around us...
Blessed & a Blessing, is my term for it. In His Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance, Redemption...

☀

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum