OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK . . . ~J
Posted on January 7, 2013 by Jean
Source: AmericanNationalMilitia

Get Real and THINK

Posted on 12/29/2012
Thanks to L.

‎>>>>No one in our group is promoting any of the so called ‘prosperity’ Things going around the Internet!<<<<
-I do not know if they are even real… in addition, I see that my name has been added to this CRAP!
>Wanta funds, Prosperity Packages, and 1776 look to me to be scams.
>>>Unless I state clearly that I support something, It Ain’t So!!!<<<
Then a Genius sez We are doing it too!…?
Come on man…get real…and THINK !
-There are as many ‘excuses’ as why these things are hidden as there are people who believe ‘anything’…?
It is coming, but never arrives? Wonder why that is???
>The Freedom Philosophy found in the 1776 ‘Document’ should tell everyone it ain’t real… All self declared? This shows a ‘self’ that can NOT be trusted.
>>>SO… what do these trusts want from you? Their ‘cut’ or just everything they need to know who and where you are? OR BOTH???! Maybe a fee?
-IF any of these are real, then there is NO reason for them to hide any of it or what they are doing…Unless…there be a problem in the wood pile, Hmmm?
Who stands to lose?
Who stands to win?
Proof of a bank account containing the ‘mystery’ funds would be fine. Use official bank letterhead AND have the CEO of the bank sign it…offer an email address where everyone can ask about it too…OK?
SHOW ME or forget about it…
I am NOT involved in any of this.

~ Drake

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

I think he's finally 'spun' a bearing-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another "Spokes Person" jumping ship.... sigh

terbo56

terbo56

Actually, Purpleskyz, his info flip flopped back and forth, first it was, then it had issues, then something else, There are others with more accurate info-And to be totally honest, I never cared about his info anyway, it just didn't add up sometimes-Jus' sayin'-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Agreed!

I think we will be seeing a lot more of this stuff from the others also.

Exactly why we are taking a different direction on this site!

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou! I knew I always liked you, and enjoyed your sense of adventure! Speaking of adventures, did you ever have the chance to look at the train things your late husband had? I know you've been busy, just thought I'd ask- I had forgotten about it up until now- :terbo:

topspin2

Ahhhh......I think if you follow the trails of truth, you will find that neither the dinar information nor the PP information has ever been on target..None of it has ever come true nor has anything ever come to light to make you believe any of it is true....You might even call it all a bunch of crappola.....Now we all know that something is up.....But the question is what.....And personally, I think hitching your wagon to a star is okie dokie.......Hope is a wonderful thing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum