HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» WHISTLEBLOWER FROM NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF MOON PHOTOS BEING MANIPULATED TO HIDE UFOS!
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Over Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - North & South Korea Peace Deal
Today at 7:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Charles Secret Ties To Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed By FOI Request
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Intel Update & Video – Taking Calls; Trump, GCR, the Republic, Technologies
Today at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mandala Effect, The Inverted Nature of Biological Consciousness (and the visible universe), True Reality, Immortality and The Cycles of Time
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plenary submissions are in order
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEVENTEEN LUNAR ANOMALIES NASA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The rock an "Al Naslaa" proof of an extraterrestrial intervention?
Today at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Emergency Alert System Message Another Sign We're Closing In Upon 'The Main Event'?
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Trojan Horse Alert!
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» L.A. Marzulli in Peru - The Ancient Site of Bandurria!
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network On Global Corporate Control4 25 17
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW SIX : EARTH DEFENSE
Today at 6:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive quake: Volcano activity increasing - Coincidence or influenced by enormous Coronal Hole facing Earth?
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Today at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trey Gowdy Breaks His Silence After 2 Of His Investigators Are Found Tortured And Killed.
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET & BLUE PLANET-FIRST IMAGES plus MORE
Today at 6:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 12:09 am by Light Being

» Cover-up of ancient technology......you be the judge!!!
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA just released Cassini images showing possible UFOs near Saturn's moon Titan
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz is spreading fake news once again! - by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Washington DC DRILL Going Live/4/26/17
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First of Its Kind Study Finds Cannabis May Be a “Miracle” Treatment for Autistic Kids
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock FaceBook Update 4-25-17… “HUGE burst of new intel from Pete Peterson about the Antarctic Atlantis”
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK . . . ~J
Posted on January 7, 2013 by Jean
Source: AmericanNationalMilitia

Get Real and THINK

Posted on 12/29/2012
Thanks to L.

‎>>>>No one in our group is promoting any of the so called ‘prosperity’ Things going around the Internet!<<<<
-I do not know if they are even real… in addition, I see that my name has been added to this CRAP!
>Wanta funds, Prosperity Packages, and 1776 look to me to be scams.
>>>Unless I state clearly that I support something, It Ain’t So!!!<<<
Then a Genius sez We are doing it too!…?
Come on man…get real…and THINK !
-There are as many ‘excuses’ as why these things are hidden as there are people who believe ‘anything’…?
It is coming, but never arrives? Wonder why that is???
>The Freedom Philosophy found in the 1776 ‘Document’ should tell everyone it ain’t real… All self declared? This shows a ‘self’ that can NOT be trusted.
>>>SO… what do these trusts want from you? Their ‘cut’ or just everything they need to know who and where you are? OR BOTH???! Maybe a fee?
-IF any of these are real, then there is NO reason for them to hide any of it or what they are doing…Unless…there be a problem in the wood pile, Hmmm?
Who stands to lose?
Who stands to win?
Proof of a bank account containing the ‘mystery’ funds would be fine. Use official bank letterhead AND have the CEO of the bank sign it…offer an email address where everyone can ask about it too…OK?
SHOW ME or forget about it…
I am NOT involved in any of this.

~ Drake

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I think he's finally 'spun' a bearing-
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Another "Spokes Person" jumping ship.... sigh

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Actually, Purpleskyz, his info flip flopped back and forth, first it was, then it had issues, then something else, There are others with more accurate info-And to be totally honest, I never cared about his info anyway, it just didn't add up sometimes-Jus' sayin'-
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Agreed!

I think we will be seeing a lot more of this stuff from the others also.

Exactly why we are taking a different direction on this site!

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Thankyou! I knew I always liked you, and enjoyed your sense of adventure! Speaking of adventures, did you ever have the chance to look at the train things your late husband had? I know you've been busy, just thought I'd ask- I had forgotten about it up until now- :terbo:
Back to top Go down
topspin2

PostSubject: Re: Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .    Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Ahhhh......I think if you follow the trails of truth, you will find that neither the dinar information nor the PP information has ever been on target..None of it has ever come true nor has anything ever come to light to make you believe any of it is true....You might even call it all a bunch of crappola.....Now we all know that something is up.....But the question is what.....And personally, I think hitching your wagon to a star is okie dokie.......Hope is a wonderful thing!
Back to top Go down

Drake Chimes in on the ‘prosperity things’ going around the internet: Get Real and THINK .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: