OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

January 6 - Land Of Promise

Imagine the Hope of My Heart that day on the mountainside when I told My followers that to no throne on earth I led them; old forms and negations that had meant so much in the past were to be swept away; motives and impulses were to be all-important.

By the thoughts of his heart was a man to be judged. Prayer was like a son appealing to a father. Love was to be the foundation, the Golden Rule. Tribal, even racial, distinctions were to be ignored and the claims of the whole great family of God were to be met.

To such heights as they had never before scaled I led them, up to Peak-truths they had thought unscalable.

What hopes I had of them as their wonder turned to Vision and they responded to My Message.

What hopes I have today of each of you My Followers as you catch sight of your Land of Promise ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 7 - Cleansing Light

I am the True Light that cometh into the world, and men love darkness rather than Light, because their deeds are evil.

Truly not all men desire My Light. Not all men would welcome its clear shining.

Many shrink from its revelation, preferring the darkness that would hide their deeds, rather than the remorseless Light that would show the evil of which they are ashamed.

Pray for Light, rejoice to have it, welcome its revelation, and so, when in your lives it has done its searching, cleansing work, then bear it yourselves gladly, triumphantly, out into a world that needs so sorely the Light of the World.

http://www.twolisteners.org/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum