» Radiohead Has Special Message For Theresa May at Glastonbury Festival
Today at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Secret Societies & The Ruling Elite
Today at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT FLOOD
Today at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FIRE - BRIMSTONE & "PRE" diluvian war
Today at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Ancient High Technology Has Been Found.
Today at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dolores Cannon the Custodians, Beyond Alien Abduction
Today at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - How computers create gods
Today at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wes Annac - Be You
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ To The Generals -- Get the Lead Out
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 2 Huge UFOs interact observed near the Sun plus MORE
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~**THREE SUNS**NIBIRU SYSTEM PLANETS plus MORE
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Felicitations of Angelic Guides are heard
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 6 27 17
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» September 23, 2017, Revelation 12, US Solar Eclipse - Signs in the Heavens
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange spherical shape-like sky phenomenon filmed over Texas
Today at 7:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brad Pitt – Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Queen eLizardbeth Gets 78% Raise - $97 Million a Year to Read Script
Yesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Starwalkers Episode 24 [in pictures] 'The Centauri War' by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Looks a bit like a WW2 Bomber on MARS
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by bs4ever

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

1-8-13 SWFloridaGuy: I've received several rebuttals to the information I presented. They're all very similar and claim that "The IQD is already Interbank listed on the Thai Interbank. This market is an important segment of the foreign exchange market. It is already being traded. It doesn't matter that it's not traded on the Forex and that I was being misleading in my interpretation."
This whole issue is not something I wish to rehash but this was at least a well-thought-out response. I'll expound a bit more but I'd rather accentuate Iraq's sumptuous economic growth (ranked 1 or 2 in the world; sources vary), and aspects relating to their emergence on the international scene that are encouraging and probably more deserving of our attention.
So, we all agree now that the IQD is not traded on Forex and now the theory is it would be a seamless transition where it could show up on Forex first because it is already being traded on an important foreign exchange market. Well, I would like to see the trades/volume they are referring to and then have it explained to me how that relates to the fact that the IQD is not internationally recognized, convertible, available to trade on any Forex market and why international banks will not accept the Iraqi Dinar.
If we're going to focus on the Thai Interbank the first thing we have to understand is that for an Interbank market to exist, a competitive banking system and an efficient payment and settlement system linking banks together is required. Iraq has neither. The Interbank market in Iraq does not resemble other economies. Foreign exchange markets are another institution that is primitive in Iraq. Foreign exchange trades against the dinar are not managed electronically through an investment bank market maker.
Now all that can change very quickly. In part, because Iraq is receiving a lot of international pressure that supports nation building. The international community seeks to fully exploit Iraq's wealth and this will require (among other things) a sound currency. Iraq's currency board once produced a sound and stable dinar anchored to the British pound and I believe there may be another board preparing to make the IQD a fully convertible currency that they can maintain. If this board is similar to others past, the directors will be appointed by the BIS (represented by 7+ countries) and the GOI.
The IQD not being a convertible currency is a severe hindrance to conducting business internationally. I have risked much of my own capital in hopes of a large profit and, after all we've been through, I am still confident that as a community we will accomplish far more than just adding liquidity to the market. There were several reports from the CBI last year that pointed to early 2013 as target date for currency reform. How long this will take is anyone's guess but I think we can all agree that economically Iraq is headed in the right direction.

terbo56

As I start cracking open another beer, and rolling a fatty-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum