Latest topics
» Highlands, New Jersey- An Active Shooter Drill has been scheduled for some time in April 2018 for Henry Hudson Regional High School
Today at 9:52 pm by WilliaminUSA

» RH- Blood Type ~ Why Johnny Depp, Paul McCartney And Leonardo DiCaprio Can Not Be Cloned
Today at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "INTERROGATING ZUCKERBERG" — A Bad Lip Reading
Today at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 25: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the CONMAN PANHANDLING GHOUL BARBER of CALGARY
Today at 8:47 pm by robert18

» The Ego - Friend or Obstacle?
Today at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Answer to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 5:42 pm by WilliaminUSA

» "Judge" Anna Von Reitz Exposed
Today at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Summary Of Hoaxes By Deborah Tavares by snoop4truth
Today at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “We can build these models, but we don’t know how they work.”
Today at 2:21 pm by topspin2

» The Most Honest Three Minutes In Television History
Today at 2:13 pm by LadyDragon

» Reel Thyme
Today at 1:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM
Today at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Doctor Confirms Worldwide Chem-Lung Disease; Daily Chemtrail Spraying is Relentless Now
Today at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Graham Hancock the Mystery of Ancient Human Origins Has Finally Been Solved
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q #ENDGAME: MSMHate, Red Cross, PP, Climate GENOCIDE
Today at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke live on the Regina Meredith Show (Part One)
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merck Fighting Fraud Lawsuits in U.S. Courts on MMR and Gardasil Vaccines
Today at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Found In The Apollo Archives?
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1200 Ton Unfinished Obelisk At Aswan Egypt: What Caused Work To Suddenly Stop?
Today at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Clear VIEW NIBIRU System In California sunrise plus MORE
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Glowing Worm flys Through Sky To Enter UFO, Chile plus MORE
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloning and Immortality
Today at 8:09 am by topspin2

» Divers Trying To Save Drowning Whale Are Blindsided By Its Unexpected Response
Today at 1:44 am by MartyM

» POOFness for APR 23: LIFE AND OXYGEN MORE BS FROM THE GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY
Today at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» Ancient Astronaut Found In Serbia?
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yellowstone Incident: Bright Sphere Explodes, Strange Dead Body, UFO Descends!
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UNSEALED: HRC, Uranium 1, Comey, BUNDY Ranch, M_rder #CASE1:16-cv-01490-LEK-DJS
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by RamblerNash

» UPDATE - #89 in Holistic Doctor Series Shot 5 Times In Front of Family (World Famous Healer)
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wildlife Acting Even More Strange!
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WISCONSIN TO USE NATIONAL GUARD IN “LONG TERM POWER OUTAGE” DRILL (Door-to-Door Wellness Checks!)
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

1-8-13 SWFloridaGuy: I've received several rebuttals to the information I presented. They're all very similar and claim that "The IQD is already Interbank listed on the Thai Interbank. This market is an important segment of the foreign exchange market. It is already being traded. It doesn't matter that it's not traded on the Forex and that I was being misleading in my interpretation."
This whole issue is not something I wish to rehash but this was at least a well-thought-out response. I'll expound a bit more but I'd rather accentuate Iraq's sumptuous economic growth (ranked 1 or 2 in the world; sources vary), and aspects relating to their emergence on the international scene that are encouraging and probably more deserving of our attention.
So, we all agree now that the IQD is not traded on Forex and now the theory is it would be a seamless transition where it could show up on Forex first because it is already being traded on an important foreign exchange market. Well, I would like to see the trades/volume they are referring to and then have it explained to me how that relates to the fact that the IQD is not internationally recognized, convertible, available to trade on any Forex market and why international banks will not accept the Iraqi Dinar.
If we're going to focus on the Thai Interbank the first thing we have to understand is that for an Interbank market to exist, a competitive banking system and an efficient payment and settlement system linking banks together is required. Iraq has neither. The Interbank market in Iraq does not resemble other economies. Foreign exchange markets are another institution that is primitive in Iraq. Foreign exchange trades against the dinar are not managed electronically through an investment bank market maker.
Now all that can change very quickly. In part, because Iraq is receiving a lot of international pressure that supports nation building. The international community seeks to fully exploit Iraq's wealth and this will require (among other things) a sound currency. Iraq's currency board once produced a sound and stable dinar anchored to the British pound and I believe there may be another board preparing to make the IQD a fully convertible currency that they can maintain. If this board is similar to others past, the directors will be appointed by the BIS (represented by 7+ countries) and the GOI.
The IQD not being a convertible currency is a severe hindrance to conducting business internationally. I have risked much of my own capital in hopes of a large profit and, after all we've been through, I am still confident that as a community we will accomplish far more than just adding liquidity to the market. There were several reports from the CBI last year that pointed to early 2013 as target date for currency reform. How long this will take is anyone's guess but I think we can all agree that economically Iraq is headed in the right direction.

terbo56

As I start cracking open another beer, and rolling a fatty-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum