Latest topics
» Archaeologists find statue of Cerberus in Turkey
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lou - ***This Capture Makes You Want to go OOOH!*** plus MORE
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:34 am by RamblerNash

» "V"-Shaped Craft DE-CLOAKS in sky as man QUICKLY grabs camera!
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh geez!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

3Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

RavensMoon

Note the date on this- 1997. We need to blab this poster around.

4Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Wow no I didn't, thanks Raven.

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

RavensMoon

My mother had a flu shot every year, year after year. I haven't had a vax since the one for polio when I was little, I don't believe in them and never have, and I used to BEG her not to get it, but the stupid doctors coerced her and intimidated her. When I think back on it, it makes me so frickin' angry how they pressured her. I finally had to stop fighting with all of them because it was so upsetting to everyone... all but the doctors of course. They just billed Medicare, they didn't give a rat's ass.

6Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
That is so tragic Raven!

I have a good friend. His has AIDS and a myriad of problems because of that and he put on FB how sick he was from a flu shot. Of course I responded .. DON'T GET A FLU SHOT!!!! And of course many replied how they have to get them. So I ask you... you get a flu shot to NOT get the flu but you end up with a sever case of the flu because you just agreed to receive the strains that they load the vax up with... and you are surprised that you are sick?????

This the mentality that we are dealing with. Now if they could just develop a smart shot!!!

7Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 pm

terbo56

terbo56
You can't develop 'smart shots' if there are only 'dumb idiots'-

8Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! Empty Re: Flu Shot... DON'T DO IT!!!!! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
heavy sigh T.... I know.

sux

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum