» Q: THE STORM IS REAL - Resignations, Sealed Indictments & Pedo Arrests
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Founder of Famous Anti-Vaccine Site Might Have Been Murdered
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unsolved Murder of Michael Hastings
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing phenomenon in the sky of Sinatra Sumatra Indonesia
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular sight and strange sound on the day of summer solstice.?
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather outlook and some "apocalyptic" sky footage - just wow!
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO near the Sun plus MORE
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sightings Compilation TWO SUNS In the sky PlanetX plus MORE
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Damaged Autistic Child Starts Healing After Ozone Treatment
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medicine Is A Big Pharma Tyranny - Deciding Life And Death - David Icke
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strategizing in the Wake of the Singapore Summit: The Kim-Xi Meeting in Beijing
Today at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE SEARCH FOR MEANING
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - TRUMP: “I Have Never Been Deep State!”
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Very bright daylight fireball explodes over Russia, meteorites possible
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thanks to Humanity, Everest Is Literally A Massive Trash Pile
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Megalithic! Astonishing Ancient Baalbek Lebanon Full Video
Yesterday at 7:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Yesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence

Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

godsfool713

Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence

2 Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Shipngold

With you on this one!

3 Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for this one, too!!
:D

When will we learn that each man, woman and child is a precious creation in His image, and we all share this earth with similar needs,dreams, aspirations of Life, Liberty and pursuit of happiness in loving our families, friends, communities? We are more alike than different in the most important things, each uniquely gifted and empowered to contribute to the whole. Wars have been the idea and agenda of the elite against we the people, spilling innocent blood in false unjustified causes of action...

4 Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 pm

SpaceCowboy

Letting 56,000 people be killed by ONE individual tyrant is an affront to Christianity. Letting dictators determine the value of human life is ridiculous. Letting evil continue means you are becoming evil. The wake up call is not that there is pain in the world, it is that for too long we have allowed just a few sociopaths the freedom to perfect it.

I say ABOLISH the Geneva Convention's prohibition against State Sponsored Assassination, make a few calculated life ending changes for these individuals and promise more to come.

The value of life and liberty is the minimum value ANY country should practice. If killing the world's most proficient demoniac murderers in the name of life and liberty for tens of thousands is not justified... then plan on things getting a LOT worse. Personally, I can't stand in front of my God and say, "I hated war and allowed millions to die, justice to erode, and human value to evaporate." I would much rather be held accountable for my participation in the killing of the individual tyrants.

Right now, children in Iran are going hungry, women are being raped and mutilated, and the voiceless minority is being destroyed... and we are only on the VERGE of war with Iran. Our financial sanctions are devastating to the poor and are nothing more than a mosquito to the powerful wealthy. I am not pro war. I hate war. I am pro logic and cannot agree that our only options are the slow torture of the poor and voiceless or the mass killing of the poor and voiceless forced into military service against us. Logically, only a few powerful people on earth are causing massive turmoil and pain. Get rid of them.

5 Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm

godsfool713

Amen, I cant believe what we are doing .....and G-d is MAD!!!....He will never Bless America ...unless we stand up for the Children Here and thurout this Globe

But i Agree this unknown Person is position of power is KILLLING ......America that was once the bread baskett of the WORLD , the Beautiful Big Brother that Gave to Other Countries and .....

Thats why i ve posted the You Tubes on Argentina....they had the Globlist go thur that country and RAPED her...and J.P Morgan and CitiBank piliage the MONEY and GOLD.....

We are not like Russia Yet....but time is running out.....

SpaceCowboy wrote:Letting 56,000 people be killed by ONE individual tyrant is an affront to Christianity. Letting dictators determine the value of human life is ridiculous. Letting evil continue means you are becoming evil. The wake up call is not that there is pain in the world, it is that for too long we have allowed just a few sociopaths the freedom to perfect it.

I say ABOLISH the Geneva Convention's prohibition against State Sponsored Assassination, make a few calculated life ending changes for these individuals and promise more to come.

The value of life and liberty is the minimum value ANY country should practice. If killing the world's most proficient demoniac murderers in the name of life and liberty for tens of thousands is not justified... then plan on things getting a LOT worse. Personally, I can't stand in front of my God and say, "I hated war and allowed millions to die, justice to erode, and human value to evaporate." I would much rather be held accountable for my participation in the killing of the individual tyrants.

Right now, children in Iran are going hungry, women are being raped and mutilated, and the voiceless minority is being destroyed... and we are only on the VERGE of war with Iran. Our financial sanctions are devastating to the poor and are nothing more than a mosquito to the powerful wealthy. I am not pro war. I hate war. I am pro logic and cannot agree that our only options are the slow torture of the poor and voiceless or the mass killing of the poor and voiceless forced into military service against us. Logically, only a few powerful people on earth are causing massive turmoil and pain. Get rid of them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum