OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 Empty Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 pm

ymoilman2

Dinar Updates At dinardetectives 1-14-13

1-14-13 Flashing: As I always said, there is a direct relationship between the RV and Ch 7. Iraq is not the decision maker but a key piece on this event. No RV possible with Ch 7 outstanding issues related to peace and security. Now Iraq had agreed upon on them. So draw your conclusions. Again, in summary, we are as never before. We have reached a crucial and historical moment on this ride. Article Link/Comment

1-14-13 Breitling: How can Iraq de-dollarize it's economy without raising the value of the dinar. Well, they can't. The velocity is part of the formula. So, if they de-dollarize, it's going to force Iraq to use the dinar & it's got to go up. The value has got to go up. It has to be a combination. They have to de-dollarize and raise the value of the dinar at the same time. Their value of the dinar right now is fake. A recent article said that their reserves went from 65 billion to 110 billion, so they could add value to it today. They are trying to put steps in place so their wealth doesn't leave their country. The key for us is timing. There is a 2 year process for them to get the dinar to a buck and from a buck they will go back to their original rate of $3.22. Article Link/Comment

1-14-13 BGG: Quite some time ago Dr Shabibi as much as told us what it would take – politically. These conditions have not been met. So we wait. I am beginning to think these might not have been Dr. Shabibi’s requirements but someone farther up the food chain…IMF, UN, etc, etc…which is not to say “it is out of Iraq’s hands”. It is not. All they would have had to do is meet the conditions. Ultimately – it is completely in their hands. I am very encouraged by the news and public trends. For all to see. Once there is a deal done with Maliki or they move directly against him – then we are headed the right direction. This could show very soon…and possibly is already done (as in agreed to)

1-14-13 Dinar Boy: The UN is getting ready to make a formal announcement in regards to removing Iraq from Chapter 7. My uncle is a supervisor for Wells Fargo and I got a call from him today, which I don't ask him any questions in regards to the dinar as I have had to start living a normal life again, however,
he asked if I have read about the exit of Chapter 7 for Iraq. I said no, I try not to read up on this anymore, and he stated that I might want to read up on it so I did.

He also asked if I have been looking into purchasing a home yet and of course I stated I'm not financially secure enough to purchase a home in this economy. He said well, you may want to start looking. I just laughed and then he asked if my dinar was still in a lock box At the bank or if it was in my possession. I just said in my lock box, as I was actually watching "The Hurt Locker" that I just bought from Walmart for $5.00 on bluray! Lol. He then told me to come by the bank tomorrow, that he has a few ideas on what I can do with my money.

I just said ok I'll see you tomorrow. Then we hung up, not thinking clearly. Then he texted me a few minutes ago and asked,"aren't you excited" I said about what!? He said just sleep on my question and come and see me tomorrow. Now reading this , something must be going on. Because on Iraqi Business, there's a post stating that the UN has Had a meeting and has consider to move Iraq from Chapter 7. Does he mean something's happening by asking me aren't you excited? Is it possible this is really happening?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum