Latest topics
» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Today at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Today at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Today at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Today at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Today at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Today at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Today at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013

Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 pm

ymoilman2

Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013

1-15-2013 Intel Guru TerryK IM BEING TOLD THIS WILL ALL BE DONE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY NIGHT, NO LATER, maybe thursday. what would you all say if i told you a buddy of mine at Chase bank is telling me it is all but done and they are having extending banking hours saturday as well as wf [Wells Fargo]...two calls tonight told me that, now why would they do that...they did not say rv but told me its done and we have extended banking hours.

1-15-2013 Intel Guru SteveI Here is a quick update that is very positive. The parliament told the media (Iraqi TV)...that they will be voting on the Amnesty Law and Budget in tomorrows session. I find this great news. The problem has been Allawi and his people not agreeing and walking out the other day. I think this will be behind us very soon. We will keep you posted with updates as we get them.

1-15-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 i am still receiving emails about iraq being removed from chapter 7 to chapter 6 and what that means...chapter 7 to 6 means they must settle all debt and it will stop all judicial proceedings against them. If they must pay and settle all debt to move to 6 then I suspect they will have to RV their money prior or during the proceedings.

1-15-2013 Newshound Guru Med THE PEOPLE FROM THE SOL, STATE OF LAW, HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING OR EDUCATION TO HANDLE THE TASKS OF REBUILDING A COUNTRY. YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN EDUCATION AND A GOOD ONE TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED AND WHAT IS MANDATORY IN BUILDING A NATION ESPECIALLY A DEMOCRATIC ONE. THE PEOPLE ARE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY...IF THEY HAD THE REAL TASTE OF WHAT DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM IS THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO RETURN TO ANY OTHER WAY.

1-15-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing Vietnam economy will improve too. significant things are coming over there too. so you can expect a significant raise in the value of the VND too. imo, it will be along with iqd. i am very confident about this month for both ch 7 release and rv. and i still waiting for it tonight.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2I6vU1645

happywelshguy

I don't know about the rest of you but these constant extensions are extremely frustrating.

Just recently we have been told it had to be completed by Dec 17th.

Then it will be done by Xmas.

Then it will not go past December.

Then no later than Jan 10th.

Then no later than the 15th

I wonder how many No Later Dates There Are?

bounce

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well HWG dont you remember last year? It was exactly the same! Purps had good info the other day that she posted so I am hanging on to that!

terbo56

All horse shit- WHEN, an only WHEN, we will see the RV when the new financial system is in place, and not until- We want to keep what we have, and not lose it to the assholes trying to take it from us-These gurus don't know shit, and all they will ever have is diarrhea of the mouth-, 'cause their mouths are always running- Don't listen to a G-D thing they have to say- They're idiots, through and through-And trust me, they ARE being watched and investigated as I tell you this- AND- They WILL pay, and dearly-

happywelshguy

The dates moved again.

It's now the weekend.

1-16-13 TerryK: IT’S ALL LOOKING WONDERFUL FOR THIS WEEKEND. I PRAY THIS IS ALL OVER BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. THINGS ARE STILL POSITIVE, HAVE GOTTEN A FEW CALLS THIS MORNING THAT WF AND CHASE CONTACTS ARE PUMPED AND READY.

bounce

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

terbo56

The only calls TK is getting are the ones telling him he is an asshole for telling people all this garbage, and he will 'hang' when this is over and done with- Don't pay any more attention to this dipshit-When the global reset is put into play, and the problems with the 'Badasses' are taken care of, we will see the RV, and not until-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
The date changes every bloody week! We just gotta chill and let it come aint that right terbs!

terbo56

That's right, NanneeRose, but you can't tell those dipwads that- I'd love to have the 'Illegal' money those crooks are making by pumping the dinar, the assholes-They'll be in jail, soon enough- They are all under federal investigation, and if they were smart, which they aren't, they'd quit while they were still ahead-But they are too stupid to see that-It's ALL about who can sell the most and how they can line their pockets- They don't care about themselves, or us as far as that goes-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes they will reap what they sow and they better not drop the soap!!

terbo56

The first one's name will be 'Ben Dover', and his half brother, 'Phil McCracken', and their two cousins, 'Jack and Jerk', the 'AUFF' brothers-Anyway, enough 'cracks' about that' I guess affraid :twisted: :shock:

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahahahahah where do you come up with this stuff terbs lol!!

terbo56

It just does- I do have a colorful, comical mind alot of the times, 'til someone crushes the only brain cell I have , and that brain cell is pissed at me most of the time-Ask Purpleskyz, she'll tell you! She knows me almost like a book! :lol:

terbo56

I said 'CRACK' :lol: ;) affraid cheers !!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ummm ahhhhhh you said 'crack' shhhhhhh LOL!!!

15 Re: Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Herb Lady

HWG, I have read the same and agree with you 100%. Enough is enough already, they need to get this finalized - yesterday!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum