OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013

1-15-2013 Intel Guru TerryK IM BEING TOLD THIS WILL ALL BE DONE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY NIGHT, NO LATER, maybe thursday. what would you all say if i told you a buddy of mine at Chase bank is telling me it is all but done and they are having extending banking hours saturday as well as wf [Wells Fargo]...two calls tonight told me that, now why would they do that...they did not say rv but told me its done and we have extended banking hours.

1-15-2013 Intel Guru SteveI Here is a quick update that is very positive. The parliament told the media (Iraqi TV)...that they will be voting on the Amnesty Law and Budget in tomorrows session. I find this great news. The problem has been Allawi and his people not agreeing and walking out the other day. I think this will be behind us very soon. We will keep you posted with updates as we get them.

1-15-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 i am still receiving emails about iraq being removed from chapter 7 to chapter 6 and what that means...chapter 7 to 6 means they must settle all debt and it will stop all judicial proceedings against them. If they must pay and settle all debt to move to 6 then I suspect they will have to RV their money prior or during the proceedings.

1-15-2013 Newshound Guru Med THE PEOPLE FROM THE SOL, STATE OF LAW, HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING OR EDUCATION TO HANDLE THE TASKS OF REBUILDING A COUNTRY. YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN EDUCATION AND A GOOD ONE TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED AND WHAT IS MANDATORY IN BUILDING A NATION ESPECIALLY A DEMOCRATIC ONE. THE PEOPLE ARE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY...IF THEY HAD THE REAL TASTE OF WHAT DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM IS THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO RETURN TO ANY OTHER WAY.

1-15-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing Vietnam economy will improve too. significant things are coming over there too. so you can expect a significant raise in the value of the VND too. imo, it will be along with iqd. i am very confident about this month for both ch 7 release and rv. and i still waiting for it tonight.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2I6vU1645

happywelshguy

I don't know about the rest of you but these constant extensions are extremely frustrating.

Just recently we have been told it had to be completed by Dec 17th.

Then it will be done by Xmas.

Then it will not go past December.

Then no later than Jan 10th.

Then no later than the 15th

I wonder how many No Later Dates There Are?

:bounce:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well HWG dont you remember last year? It was exactly the same! Purps had good info the other day that she posted so I am hanging on to that!

terbo56

terbo56

All horse shit- WHEN, an only WHEN, we will see the RV when the new financial system is in place, and not until- We want to keep what we have, and not lose it to the assholes trying to take it from us-These gurus don't know shit, and all they will ever have is diarrhea of the mouth-, 'cause their mouths are always running- Don't listen to a G-D thing they have to say- They're idiots, through and through-And trust me, they ARE being watched and investigated as I tell you this- AND- They WILL pay, and dearly-

happywelshguy

The dates moved again.

It's now the weekend.

1-16-13 TerryK: IT’S ALL LOOKING WONDERFUL FOR THIS WEEKEND. I PRAY THIS IS ALL OVER BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. THINGS ARE STILL POSITIVE, HAVE GOTTEN A FEW CALLS THIS MORNING THAT WF AND CHASE CONTACTS ARE PUMPED AND READY.

:bounce:

terbo56

terbo56

The only calls TK is getting are the ones telling him he is an asshole for telling people all this garbage, and he will 'hang' when this is over and done with- Don't pay any more attention to this dipshit-When the global reset is put into play, and the problems with the 'Badasses' are taken care of, we will see the RV, and not until-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

The date changes every bloody week! We just gotta chill and let it come aint that right terbs!

terbo56

terbo56

That's right, NanneeRose, but you can't tell those dipwads that- I'd love to have the 'Illegal' money those crooks are making by pumping the dinar, the assholes-They'll be in jail, soon enough- They are all under federal investigation, and if they were smart, which they aren't, they'd quit while they were still ahead-But they are too stupid to see that-It's ALL about who can sell the most and how they can line their pockets- They don't care about themselves, or us as far as that goes-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes they will reap what they sow and they better not drop the soap!!

terbo56

terbo56

The first one's name will be 'Ben Dover', and his half brother, 'Phil McCracken', and their two cousins, 'Jack and Jerk', the 'AUFF' brothers-Anyway, enough 'cracks' about that' I guess :affraid: :twisted: 🇦🇸 :shock:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahahah where do you come up with this stuff terbs lol!!

terbo56

terbo56

It just does- I do have a colorful, comical mind alot of the times, 'til someone crushes the only brain cell I have , and that brain cell is pissed at me most of the time-Ask Purpleskyz, she'll tell you! She knows me almost like a book! :lol:

terbo56

terbo56

I said 'CRACK' :lol: ;) :affraid: :cheers: !!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ummm ahhhhhh you said 'crack' shhhhhhh LOL!!! Dinar/VND Updates At DinarGuru.com.1-15-2013 3366453380

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HWG, I have read the same and agree with you 100%. Enough is enough already, they need to get this finalized - yesterday!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum