Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Interesting Personal Information EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Interesting Personal Information EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Interesting Personal Information EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Interesting Personal Information EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Interesting Personal Information EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Interesting Personal Information EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Interesting Personal Information

Interesting Personal Information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting Personal Information Empty Interesting Personal Information on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 pm

happywelshguy

In November 2011 I signed up for a Prosperity Package.

Surprise, Surprise, today, I received an e-mail from the group asking me to verify personal contact details.

It has to be seen as positive

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

2Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
OH HWG!!! That is just wonderful news!
I am so happy for you! Keep us posted if you can.

Positive news indeed! Interesting Personal Information 1598226751

3Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 pm

happywelshguy

I will be happy to do so.

I have no idea as to a timeline for potential receipt of funds

Purpleskyz wrote:OH HWG!!! That is just wonderful news!
I am so happy for you! Keep us posted if you can.

Positive news indeed! Interesting Personal Information 1598226751

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

4Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well I will be hoping that you receive this blessing soon. How exciting to finally hear some good news about the PP's. Very encouraging!

5Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm

happywelshguy

I was excited as it's not 3rd party information

It was personal to me.

Purpleskyz wrote:Well I will be hoping that you receive this blessing soon. How exciting to finally hear some good news about the PP's. Very encouraging!

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

6Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 am

fairwind60

I didn't know any shares were even available for purchase for the last 5 years. Yet another thing that makes me go Hmmm.

7Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Shares for purchase? I am not sure I follow fairwind....

8Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 am

fairwind60

When I got into a Prosperity Program 20 years ago we could buy shares that were called units. There were no units available as of 5+ years ago. That's why I'm wondering where he was able to purchase any Prosperity Package as of about a year ago.

9Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:13 am

terbo56

terbo56
HWG is true to his word, no reason to doubt him, and- He does reside in Canada, and may have had access to these earlier on, jus' sayin'-

10Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh ... ok thanks for the explanation. I think HWG is referring to the other PP's that have been offered over the last few years but I may be mistaken. If you would like to search around in that forum I do believe the posts that contain the applications can be found there still. If you need help to find them let me know and I will point them in your direction. Check out the Dinar RV, PP's and WGS forum under Financial News.

I had never heard of the "units' PP's.

11Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

fairwind60

terbo56 wrote:HWG is true to his word, no reason to doubt him, and- He does reside in Canada, and may have had access to these earlier on, jus' sayin'-

Ah, OK. That may explain it. I've lived in Canada for the past 12 years. Maybe I'll get one too in the near future. If I do I'll let ya'll know.

Wonder if the Welshman lives near me. Could be a neighbor of mine and I don't even know it.

12Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 am

terbo56

terbo56
Fairwind60, Thankyou, that would be really cool- I still have a hard time with what these are all about, but if they will help people in need, I have absolutely no problem with that- Thanks again!! white cat

13Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am

terbo56

terbo56
Fairwind60- You can always p.m. HWG, and find out where he resides, should not be a problem-He mentioned it once, on here, and I'll be damned if I can remember, it was about a year or so ago-

14Interesting Personal Information Empty Re: Interesting Personal Information on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 am

fairwind60

terbo56 wrote:Fairwind60- You can always p.m. HWG, and find out where he resides, should not be a problem-He mentioned it once, on here, and I'll be damned if I can remember, it was about a year or so ago-

OK, I shall PM him.

Thx for the advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum