Latest topics
» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele

Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!” Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!”
Posted on 2013/01/30 by kauilapele

Kp with 12-12-12 Sun on Kauai
(click to enlarge)

This is sort of a “channeling”. It is what I “get” at this moment.

Personally, I’m going through quite a few transformations, and I am very clear on one thing… what was “there” one moment ago, may not be there in this NOW moment. Be at Peace with that… I’m clear on another thing, as well, any Paradigm of one moment ago, may not be the Paradigm of NOW. As I may have stated before…

“An old paradigm is not worth a ‘pair of dimes’.”

Anyway, it is very clear to me today that the energies upon, and of this planet, have changed dramatically in the past few weeks. Think nothing happened on the 12-21-12? Think again.

I’m not going into details, the “this and that” of documents filed, so and so said this, so and so happened here, there, or anywhere. Has nothing to do with that.

There has been an upgrade. An upgrade. If you could not read that, it says,

“THERE HAS BEEN AN UPGRADE.”

It feels as if anything and everything that came before, is no more.

I’m sure some are trying to play the same old same old kind of game. But there’s nothing left to play. That game is no more.

And when I say, “An old paradigm is not worth a ‘pair of dimes’”, I am talking about even “paradigms” that were held one second ago, let alone, years ago.

And the “Light Worker” old paradigms… those can be the most stubborn, for some. And wrenching to the open minded, to see those folks struggle with them, trying to maintain the old “Light Worker” paradigm. Here’s a few…

NESARA (from my view, this ain’t gonna happen… not needed anymore… it’s been changed)
The Galactics are all going to show up all at once, in the sky. (been changed… new approach)
I am working with this Master Teacher, so I have to remain with them. (no more gurus… WE are the guru)
I am working with this group, so I have to remain with them. (groups are together, then dissolve, new groups form… may be with a group for a day, then leave and join the next one…)
I am living here, and I’m comfortable here, so I have to remain here. (“comfort” has nothing to do with “where you live”)
There’s a lot more I could name. Go to this earlier post (“Every Single Old Paradigm is Done… Over… Finished… No More”) to read some more.

Remember, we are in the midst of magnificent upgrading New Energies. We’ve been upgraded. We have received them, and we are them.

That’s all for today…

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum