OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 pm

topspin2

Hmmmmm to this......

http://braley.house.gov/press-release/braley-presses-pentagon-ending-breakfast-troops-serving-afghanistan

2NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:06 pm

terbo56

terbo56

That's what happens when people vote stupidly- Ask 'Boo' what he's having for breakfast, the thieving bastard-He and his f'n minions want it all-That's a FACT-

3NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 pm

topspin2

Actually he and Bush are the same.....They all work for the same team...Just have different roles.....

4NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WTF!!! It is one thing to make ketchup a vegetable in the public schools ... but to take away meals to those that have been brainwashed into thinking they are serving their country is a whole other thing. Though they are brainwashed into thinking like robots they still need to eat. It is this kind of crap that makes it real hard for me to hold the light!!!!

5NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 pm

terbo56

terbo56

All the Gov, and cabal elite fucks need to be put to death, that's what I think, and the sooner the better- The Military need to have meals, just like everyone else- What's wrong with those STUPID bastards, anyway?Let's dust them all, and feel good about it-

6NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Anonymous

When the cabal is done with our military, they will just starve them. That should not come as a shock. They're doing the same to regular people too, plus about 45 million children who live in poverty.

Anyone see the movie Les Miserables? There is a scene where a huge, unmistakable Eye of Horus is very prominent. The story (in case you are some kind of heathen ❤ ) is about the French Revolution. And of course the Illuminati had been in business for a 100 years by this time, and of course they had to make sure everyone knows they are still keeping a close eye on the proceedings today. The story does not end well, and we are left with yet another Hollywood warning about people who just won't sit still to being starved to death. Also there is a phoenix in a scene with Russell Crowe (whose performance was, BTW, horrid. Definitely called in) and Jackman's huge role was glorious.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the troops, but they sign their lives away, no different from the rest of us, only they get guns.

7NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL Raven!!!

Well put! And I totally agree about Hugh Jackman. Now there is a man that I could come out of retirement for. HA!

8NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahha purps you're naughty that just made me laugh!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

9NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee!!! How you doing over there? Has the water receded yet? Hope you are all getting back to normal. It is just crazy the weather all over the planet right now.

10NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Hey,NanneeRose, I hope things are getting better and going well for you and your family down there- You guys need a 'BIG' break in the worst way, just stay high and dry, most of all, stay safe!! NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS 1237024881

11NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Empty Re: NO BREAKFAST FOR OUR TROOPS Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks guys!! The waters have receded but the bloody mess and the smell is crazy insane!!! Our fences held up yayyyy I have a clever hubby! The town is an absolute mess but humans are a tough and very resilient race and the PTB who are messing with our weather can just go suck it we are tougher than that!!

Back to school this week too so it has been doubly hectic! I miss you guys and hopefully next week will get back to normal! xx

:bouncy hearts: :angel 053: :G'day:

HOW COOL ARE THE NEW SMILIEYS!!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum