OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .  THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . . THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .

THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

It appears that we will soon see mass arrests of many key conspirators in this problem — by a majority faction within the Pentagon.

The majority Pentagon faction is, in turn, backed and supported by an alliance of 122 nations. Many more will undoubtedly join once action begins to take place.

According to Fulford, over 60 percent of the US military in the Pentagon now supports the overthrow of this cabal. Recently, a new military witness has gone public — with even more corroborating detail about all of this.

Much of what he and I discussed must remain off the record. None of us have been given enough detail to cause any damage to the plans if we were interrogated.

However, I do believe these plans are very real, and will succeed. The timing of when this will be done is unknown — but it does appear that it all depends on how quickly things come to a head.

Given what has just happened — right as we were about to publish the final investigation — it seems the arrests have already started.

At the very least, we are seeing the first phase of the arrests.

AN UNPRECEDENTED HOUSECLEANING

The full event will create an unprecedented housecleaning of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the US government.

It will also sweep through large corporations, the finance industry, the military and the mainstream media complex — which is largely dominated by a handful of corporations.

The logistics of actually accomplishing this feat are staggering to comprehend.

I fully understand how terrifying this will be to most people — and there will be incredibly powerful disinformation suggesting it will be a “New World Order takeover” once it happens.

However, it appears to have already started as of Saturday, January 28, 2011 — and no one seems to be going into a panic.

THE NDAA ACT IS A DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION

Remember — the first line of the Oath of Enlistment [of an Oathkeeper or soldier] tells the soldier his responsibility is to the Constitution of the United States of America — regardless of what foreign or domestic enemies may do to threaten it.

That responsibility can include going against direct orders from the highest levels of the unelected and / or occult government.

GAME OVER

While I agree with Bill’s statement about the petition, I have also heard there is a much deeper and more compelling initiative at work. Therefore I would like to speak directly to the people who are continuing to perpetrate Financial Tyranny.

Guys… This is it. Game Over. You can rape us, beat us, kill us, detain us and silence us, but you cannot stop The Avalanche.

It’s here. It’s real. It’s much bigger than you could ever possibly imagine.

A paper-thin layer of fear is the only thing holding back The Avalanche right now. You know that. I know that. We’re not stupid. We’re adults. We know what happens in history when this occurs. It’s called a coup.

It’s going to happen no matter what. I have nothing to do with it. I believe the plan is so comprehensive and brilliant that there is no possible way for you to stop it.

I know you’re scared — but the best thing you can do is STOP LYING.

You still have a chance to give humanity the greatest gift of all time — an end to secrecy — and the most mind-blowing awakening in the planet’s history.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/new-update-david-wilcock-financial-tyranny-section-5-is-here-the-mass-arrests-have-already-started/

shakes4life2

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny?start=4

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou 4 bringing this info Shakes4life, this is exceptional news to hear- Someone heard our pleas for help! This is earth shaking!!Now, with all that will be eradicated, we'll have a life we've always deserved! I do hope this is true, because I have some doubts as to what he says and talks about- :love126: :cheers:

shakes4life2

I hear you terbs.....me too...all we can do is HOPE for the best but it is getting REALLY old! :blue:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum