Latest topics
» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Today at 4:05 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JULY 20: PAPERWORK AND MORE LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 11:55 pm by 4-truth

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XIX: SECRET SPACE FORCE & THE VALKYRIES RIDE
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 251- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: SS5 is Contract Under Fraud = Slavery
Yesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shuttle Tapes They DON'T Want You To See
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of children abused by more than 30 clerics: new scandal in Hawaii
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Previously Unidentified "Structures" Photographed on the Outside of our Sun
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Prominent holistic doctor’s body found floating in Bay Area
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Basque-Sumerian-Rh Negative Connection
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Companies Recall Blood Pressure Medications Over Cancer Fears
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Just Breathe
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by 4-truth

» WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT REALLY HIDING UNDER THE ANTARCTIC ICE? (MUST SEE!)
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Answers to Questions By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CrAzY TrAiN FrIdAy: FAKE "Judge"Anna Edition!
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Blazing UFO reported flying over Suffolk, England plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Nibiru in CHICAGO plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pentagon Discovered Anunnaki Underground Bases in Romania
Yesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to “Full 180” | ALL planets now on same side of Sun
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin's America
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scarlett Johansson & Rule By The Mob - David Icke
Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rothschild’s Ex-Wife Found Dead
Yesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» hawaii eruption largest in 200 years
Yesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Canadian Scammer! Fraud! Report! Investigate!
Yesterday at 2:45 am by robert18

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . . THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . . THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

January 28th, 2013: David Wilcock update. . .

THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

It appears that we will soon see mass arrests of many key conspirators in this problem — by a majority faction within the Pentagon.

The majority Pentagon faction is, in turn, backed and supported by an alliance of 122 nations. Many more will undoubtedly join once action begins to take place.

According to Fulford, over 60 percent of the US military in the Pentagon now supports the overthrow of this cabal. Recently, a new military witness has gone public — with even more corroborating detail about all of this.

Much of what he and I discussed must remain off the record. None of us have been given enough detail to cause any damage to the plans if we were interrogated.

However, I do believe these plans are very real, and will succeed. The timing of when this will be done is unknown — but it does appear that it all depends on how quickly things come to a head.

Given what has just happened — right as we were about to publish the final investigation — it seems the arrests have already started.

At the very least, we are seeing the first phase of the arrests.

AN UNPRECEDENTED HOUSECLEANING

The full event will create an unprecedented housecleaning of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the US government.

It will also sweep through large corporations, the finance industry, the military and the mainstream media complex — which is largely dominated by a handful of corporations.

The logistics of actually accomplishing this feat are staggering to comprehend.

I fully understand how terrifying this will be to most people — and there will be incredibly powerful disinformation suggesting it will be a “New World Order takeover” once it happens.

However, it appears to have already started as of Saturday, January 28, 2011 — and no one seems to be going into a panic.

THE NDAA ACT IS A DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION

Remember — the first line of the Oath of Enlistment [of an Oathkeeper or soldier] tells the soldier his responsibility is to the Constitution of the United States of America — regardless of what foreign or domestic enemies may do to threaten it.

That responsibility can include going against direct orders from the highest levels of the unelected and / or occult government.

GAME OVER

While I agree with Bill’s statement about the petition, I have also heard there is a much deeper and more compelling initiative at work. Therefore I would like to speak directly to the people who are continuing to perpetrate Financial Tyranny.

Guys… This is it. Game Over. You can rape us, beat us, kill us, detain us and silence us, but you cannot stop The Avalanche.

It’s here. It’s real. It’s much bigger than you could ever possibly imagine.

A paper-thin layer of fear is the only thing holding back The Avalanche right now. You know that. I know that. We’re not stupid. We’re adults. We know what happens in history when this occurs. It’s called a coup.

It’s going to happen no matter what. I have nothing to do with it. I believe the plan is so comprehensive and brilliant that there is no possible way for you to stop it.

I know you’re scared — but the best thing you can do is STOP LYING.

You still have a chance to give humanity the greatest gift of all time — an end to secrecy — and the most mind-blowing awakening in the planet’s history.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/new-update-david-wilcock-financial-tyranny-section-5-is-here-the-mass-arrests-have-already-started/

terbo56

Thankyou 4 bringing this info Shakes4life, this is exceptional news to hear- Someone heard our pleas for help! This is earth shaking!!Now, with all that will be eradicated, we'll have a life we've always deserved! I do hope this is true, because I have some doubts as to what he says and talks about- :love126: :cheers:

shakes4life2

I hear you terbs.....me too...all we can do is HOPE for the best but it is getting REALLY old! :blue:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum